• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey Everyone! I’m new here 😳

JFNUFC1994

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hey Everyone,

I’m glad to have found a forum for like minded people like myself! I’d like to just post a little introduction about me, if you’d like to have a read through and also say hey back with an introduction of yourself, I’d be super grateful as I can’t wait to stay meeting new people 😛

Name: Jack
sexual orientation: bisexual
Role in lifestyle: Daddy/Caregiver (I’m am curious to explore switching though)
Time in lifestyle: 1 year
if little/middle/switch what is your little/middle/switch age or age range: N/A
Regular real world relationship status: in a relationship
DDlg/cgl relationship status: single
Kinks: feeling a little wetting her/his diaper on my lap, body fluids (NOT BLOOD)
Hard Limits: I don’t really have any/haven’t found any yet
Likes: Motorbikes, football, animals, walking in nature with my little, chatting to people
Dislikes: people who shame others
Triggers: I don’t get triggered
About You: 28, I work full time building homes for the homeless, I love to come home and give 100% attention to my little, I am keen to also explore a switch side I feel that I may have, I’m fairly new to this so I’m still learning but I love this lifestyle already

Attachments

• F5490FD2-4B1F-469E-9277-B92143A5C819.png
    F5490FD2-4B1F-469E-9277-B92143A5C819.png
    859.8 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: BenNevis and littlefun
Hi and welcome

littletrish said:
Hi and welcome
Thank you! How lovely of you to welcome me to the forum! Would you like to tell everyone a little bit about yourself? 😝

welcome to the forum.😃

Reactions: JFNUFC1994
Jorelaxed said:
welcome to the forum.😃
Thank you for welcoming me! I’m looking forward to meeting lots of new people here!

Hi and welcome to the site. How wonderful that you build homes for the homeless. I've worked on a couple Homes for Humanity, a program we have here in the states.

JFNUFC1994 said:
Thank you! How lovely of you to welcome me to the forum! Would you like to tell everyone a little bit about yourself? 😝
Am a little , age 3 when in little space. As an an adult I am 55 transgender female bi and live in Canada

JFNUFC1994 said:
Hey Everyone,

I’m glad to have found a forum for like minded people like myself! I’d like to just post a little introduction about me, if you’d like to have a read through and also say hey back with an introduction of yourself, I’d be super grateful as I can’t wait to stay meeting new people 😛

Name: Jack
sexual orientation: bisexual
Role in lifestyle: Daddy/Caregiver (I’m am curious to explore switching though)
Time in lifestyle: 1 year
if little/middle/switch what is your little/middle/switch age or age range: N/A
Regular real world relationship status: in a relationship
DDlg/cgl relationship status: single
Kinks: feeling a little wetting her/his diaper on my lap, body fluids (NOT BLOOD)
Hard Limits: I don’t really have any/haven’t found any yet
Likes: Motorbikes, football, animals, walking in nature with my little, chatting to people
Dislikes: people who shame others
Triggers: I don’t get triggered
About You: 28, I work full time building homes for the homeless, I love to come home and give 100% attention to my little, I am keen to also explore a switch side I feel that I may have, I’m fairly new to this so I’m still learning but I love this lifestyle already
Hi Jack, welcome, hope you have loads of fun, are you from the Toon by any chance?

Hello and welcome from the wilds of BC Canada 🦊😁

Welcome to a fellow Brit!

Hello and welcome from the UK!

Firstly, that was a great introduction, they're never easy to write but you nailed it!

Secondly, I hope you enjoy your time here, I've really found the site to be a warm and supportive community which has really helped me embrace my little side.

Little me is a happy little toddler who loves snuggles on someone's lap and being having a nice warm bottle of milk while cuddling a soft toy. In contrast big, me is a student, loves long walks in nature, getting to know people, travel and a good book. However, I find my little side is generally always in the background and I'm a better person for how he helps me see the world in a kinder light.

Once again, welcome to the site and hope you have a great time here!

Reactions: JFNUFC1994 and warmfeeling
warmfeeling said:
Hi Jack, welcome, hope you have loads of fun, are you from the Toon by any chance?
Thank you for welcoming me! I wish I lived there! But I am a toon fan 😁

JFNUFC1994 said:
Thank you for welcoming me! I wish I lived there! But I am a toon fan 😁
You’re welcome, I’m a toon fan too, good win today 👍🏻😁

Aww awesome! Yes it was! So nice to meet a feel Geordie 😛
warmfeeling said:
You’re welcome, I’m a toon fan too, good win today 👍🏻😁

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Hello and welcome! 😊
I'm Kitty 😺!
I like gardening, cooking , nature , eating and drinking 🍸 😋..
I am ABDL 😊 the whole bundle !
But these days I'm more AB than anything else.
What is "toon"?

Back