• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello, I just joined :)

Fortcat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi ;) I'm Fortcat, I'm a little from Kansas city, I just found this site today and just knew I had to make an account :)
I feel like this is such a boring introduction lol, but I'm mostly looking to talk/make new friends and hangout o.o
Once I able, I would like to post some pictures of some of baby stuff I love. I don't mind sharing about my life, I don't have any friends or family close by so lol.
I'm new to my area in Kansas City and I don't really know anyone. but that's okay. I'm a a pretty open person, I try not to judge others and right now I'm exploring my Adult baby side😌

I'm a 6'1 male, skinny as a skeleton (well not really haha) and I've been an avid diaper lover/little for a about 10 years now ^.^
Sort of looking for companionship but not really expecting anything lol

Anyways, I'm not good at introductions but I'm just happy to be here 😌

Reactions: Diapercutie, ComfyJude, littledreamers333 and 1 other person
Hello 👋 welcome to a great site. I'm in mid Missouri so the 'show me state' is really showing up in here. Glad you joined

Welcome aboard, @Fortcat! I have family in KC (MO side). I love the area but don’t envy your temperatures this time of year, heh. Keep cool!

(And padded, of course.)

Hello and welcome from the UK!

Welcome. I'm in Gardner Kansas

Hello and welcome from beautiful British Columbia 🦊😁

Fortcat said:
Hi ;) I'm Fortcat, I'm a little from Kansas city, I just found this site today and just knew I had to make an account :)
I feel like this is such a boring introduction lol, but I'm mostly looking to talk/make new friends and hangout o.o
Once I able, I would like to post some pictures of some of baby stuff I love. I don't mind sharing about my life, I don't have any friends or family close by so lol.
I'm new to my area in Kansas City and I don't really know anyone. but that's okay. I'm a a pretty open person, I try not to judge others and right now I'm exploring my Adult baby side😌

I'm a 6'1 male, skinny as a skeleton (well not really haha) and I've been an avid diaper lover/little for a about 10 years now ^.^
Sort of looking for companionship but not really expecting anything lol

Anyways, I'm not good at introductions but I'm just happy to be here 😌
Hi Fortcat, welcome from the UK 🇬🇧. Sure you will meet loads of like minded people here, have lots of fun

Lovely intro! Welcome Fortcat!

Good Evening and Welcome!
I am in New Hampshire.
Incontinent...
Disabled...
And an Adult Baby...

A belated hello! Sorry so late! Hope you had fun here so far!!!

Welcome to the group, glad you found us. Be polite and respectful and you will meet some amazing people here.

Back