• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello hello! Sterling here!

Sterling

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hey there, how's it going? Gosh, I've missed forum based communities and I can't wait to be part of a thriving one once again.

The name's Sterling, or that's at least the name of my babyfur sona. I'm a trans-guy in my early 30s and I work as an artist in the furry community. I like to peddle my art wares at conventions across the Eastern USA.

I'm still fairly new to the little side of me-mostly due to a lack of time and a lack of similarly minded friends. I have a couple, but I think I'm ready to immerse myself into a dedicated community.

Anywho, I like watching cartoons and preschool shows-especially from the 90s. I also enjoy retro and edutainment video games. And snacks. Plz gib snax.
I'm a little shy at first but tend to warm up to folks quickly. Sometimes talking to people online can be exhausting for me, but I feel less pressure in a forum environment than social media or instant messaging, so I'll hopefully stick around. :)

Thanks for reading and reaching back out if you choose to do so. I hope y'all are having a great evening. :)

Reactions: VeiledDevotee, ItsTimmyTime, PaddedPonyboy and 2 others
Hello there @Sterling,
Greetings from Sweden and welcome to the one and only, friendliest Adisc community you'll ever see, and need to have!
How can I be your best friend today?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sterling and KBoy
Hello and Welcome

Welcome to ADISC Forum I look forward to reading your posts 😺

Reactions: Sterling
Hello and welcome here 👋.

Sterling said:
Hey there, how's it going? Gosh, I've missed forum based communities and I can't wait to be part of a thriving one once again.

The name's Sterling, or that's at least the name of my babyfur sona. I'm a trans-guy in my early 30s and I work as an artist in the furry community. I like to peddle my art wares at conventions across the Eastern USA.

I'm still fairly new to the little side of me-mostly due to a lack of time and a lack of similarly minded friends. I have a couple, but I think I'm ready to immerse myself into a dedicated community.

Anywho, I like watching cartoons and preschool shows-especially from the 90s. I also enjoy retro and edutainment video games. And snacks. Plz gib snax.
I'm a little shy at first but tend to warm up to folks quickly. Sometimes talking to people online can be exhausting for me, but I feel less pressure in a forum environment than social media or instant messaging, so I'll hopefully stick around. :)

Thanks for reading and reaching back out if you choose to do so. I hope y'all are having a great evening. :)
Heyas! Glad to see ya here, hope you have a good time :3

Sterling said:

Hello and welcome from the UK 🇬🇧

Hello and welcome! I’m also a babyfur who likes edutainment video games ^_^

hi there, welcome! thank you for such a good intro, that's so cool that you sell your art at conventions! i've wanted to get into that, myself, but haven't had the time. i draw furry art occasionally when i'm able to! do you have your art posted anywhere online? i'd love to see, if you're comfortable sharing! glad you have you here! i'm also a trans guy babyfur, it's so nice to see others joining!

hope you enjoy your stay here! i look forward to seeing you around! if you ever need to talk, feel free to send me a DM after you reach the Est. Contributor role!

Hello Sterling, welcome to the community. Thank you for that excellent introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Holy WOW everyone! I was not expecting this many replies over night! Thank you all so so much for the warm welcome!

@Palle : Hello from Kentucky USA! It's so cool to meet people from around the world!
I also got your DM but it may take me a while to respond. I really appreciate you reaching out and for talking the time to welcome me. :)

@Eagertail : Haha, I thought I might see you here! I swear that I wasn't stalking you when I found your posts here! It was a very happy coincidence.

@PaddedCub : Oh my goodness, hello! It's so neat to see that other folks are into edutainment games, too! Got any favorites to recommend?
I got a Sega Pico fairly recently. I always wanted one when I was a kid. :)

@PaddedPonyboy : Oh wow, it's so cool to see other artists here! I could talk about art stuff all day if you let me.
I personally LOVE traveling and doing conventions, but it's A LOT of stress, work, and money upfront. I can't recommend it for everybody, but if you like road trips, talking with folks with similar interests, and some of the busiest weekends of your life, it may be a good fit for you. :)
I'd love to see some of your art as well. I might share some of my stuff here when I'm a little more comfortable. I'm not super open about this side of me on my main gallery and socials, but there are hints haha! Maybe I'll send ya a DM with it once that becomes available to me. ^^
It's exciting to see folks like me here. How to see you around!

@StarryNight Goodness, I was working on making this post when you made yours! I can't believe the amount of active folks here! Thanks so much for the welcome. :)

• Love
Reactions: PaddedPonyboy and StarryNight
Welcome! Thank you for such a well written intro post! This is an amazing community because of the wonderful members here and I'm sure you'll fit right in. I hope you enjoy being part of this community as much as I do!

Sterling said:
@PaddedPonyboy : Oh wow, it's so cool to see other artists here! I could talk about art stuff all day if you let me.
I personally LOVE traveling and doing conventions, but it's A LOT of stress, work, and money upfront. I can't recommend it for everybody, but if you like road trips, talking with folks with similar interests, and some of the busiest weekends of your life, it may be a good fit for you. :)
I'd love to see some of your art as well. I might share some of my stuff here when I'm a little more comfortable. I'm not super open about this side of me on my main gallery and socials, but there are hints haha! Maybe I'll send ya a DM with it once that becomes available to me. ^^
It's exciting to see folks like me here. How to see you around!
:)
awww thanks for the reply!!! i've sold art (jewelry) IRL at some small pop-up markets and they were a bit disappointing; they don't get good advertising usually, and there's usually not a big "draw" for people to come to them, whereas conventions, well, you've got people coming for all kinds of stuff! and a lot of people go there with the intention to buy things, so i think that would be way more fun! i got tired of standing out in the sun for hours only to have 5 - 10 customers max (and only 4 of them buying anything)! even if cons are busy, i think people actually coming to look at my stuff would be better for my mental health at least!

that's so cool, i'm glad it works out for you even though it's hard! oh and of course, no worries, i get it, i don't share my stuff here just in case! also i haven't drawn in quite a while because i've been separated from my Wacom tablet </3

of course! feel free to send a message whenever you're able to! i don't mind at all : D

@Fattrick Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I'm really loving the overall vibe here so far! Hope I'll see you around!

@PaddedPonyboy Honestly, local markets are a tough sell even when you're really well established. Heck, I've had an anime con or two like that and it's hard to keep creating after those kinds of experiences.

I've had a furry con or two that didn't go quite as well on the financial end, but I still really enjoy it. Talking with people is my favorite part and con-goers seem to see me as a person rather than a vendor, which is REALLY nice.

Oh man, I'm sorry to hear about not having your tablet! I'd probably go insane without mine, but I also have a soft spot for traditional art. :)
I'll be in touch to share and talk more art soon. I can't wait!

• Love
Reactions: PaddedPonyboy
Back