Have you ever slept with a plushie?

Hi DiaperDuck sorry to hear that your house burnt down in 2016 and I hope that my thoughts on what you said below, is not taken the wrong way as I mean no offense.
DiaperDuck said:
I have had the same horse since before my house burnt down in 2016, even before that happened I had plenty of plushies and a few stuffed animals. now I just have 2, but I mostly sleep with my horse since he is soft to sleep with, even though he is pretty small:LOL:
If I had a plushlie (in addition to my three Teddy Bears), that was a little horse, I would start to call him "Mr Ed" but only if he spoke to me first. (Showing my old age now). Sorry but my off humor can become a little unstable at times.

Last edited:
I have a little Baby Yoda pillow that has a plushie surface. I cuddle with that at night.

Yes. Every night they protect me from the monsters under my bed.🤗

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, BeTrue, sonadam9 and 1 other person
I did not sleep well after my wife passed away for many months. Then one day as I was walking through a store a blue plush caught my eye and I bought it. It is named Blue and has slept with me every night since that day. Blue is showing signs of wear now and getting kind of floppy. I think I was pretty hard on Blue at first knowing I woke up from bad dreams crushing Blue tight or throwing Blue across the room in my sleep. Those days have passed and Blue has never said a bad word about them while faithfully laying in my arm at bedtime.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, BabyBunnyAl5516, BeTrue and 2 others
Hemix said:
I discovered the wonders of sleeping with a fluffy friend two days ago and, wow, even waking up feels much better 🥰🥰 Although I think it's important to make a good choice beforehand.

Have you ever tried to sleep with a plushie? 🙄
Every night

Reactions: Hemix and sonadam9
The nights without a plushy are rare... there is always one by my side... a triceratops, a long chonky dragon, a eevee, more eevees... Yuki, the Glaceon or someone else... i have a big duck... or a Tibbers... and soon a Lucario :) Love my plushies... oh, and Lulu and Gnar from League... a few Marios... don't make me count them :)

Glaceon said:
The nights without a plushy are rare... there is always one by my side... a triceratops, a long chonky dragon, a eevee, more eevees... Yuki, the Glaceon or someone else... i have a big duck... or a Tibbers... and soon a Lucario :) Love my plushies... oh, and Lulu and Gnar from League... a few Marios... don't make me count them :)
Do it 😁🤭

• Haha
Reactions: BeTrue
EVERY night 😁😁😁

Absolutely! I've actually been doing so ever since I was a kid. Although there have been different ones through the years. My current teddy bear's name is Alex (Russo) names after my favorite TV character when I got her about 14 years ago back in 2008. I'm normally sleeping on my back and cuddling her in my left arm. She is usually there whenever I wake up. But if not for some reason, then I I just get to agitated and end up not being able to fall back asleep again till I find her. I take Alex everywhere like on vacations and stuff. There is no way I could sleep in an unfamiliar place such as a hotel without her. 🧸

Alex.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: littledub1955, tdlrfootedpjs, BeTrue and 5 others
Is a plushy the same as a stuffy or a soft toy?

If so yes every night :)

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, Hemix and BobbiSueEllen
Prillprillprill said:
Is a plushy the same as a stuffy or a soft toy?

If so yes every night :)
Yeah it's the same thing pretty much. I also call them plushies most of the time anyways...

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, Hemix and BobbiSueEllen
Spadon said:
Yeah it's the same thing pretty much. I also call them plushies most of the time anyways...
In the UK we pretty much call them all teddies even if they're not bears.

Edit- typo

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Hemix and BobbiSueEllen
I don't know if I could sleep without my pound puppy.

• Love
Reactions: Hemix, chrischrischris and BobbiSueEllen
I sleep with a bunch of them.

• Love
Reactions: Hemix and BobbiSueEllen
The green bear Lena is under my arm at night, but the rest of my plushies are on the other side of my bed.

• Love
Reactions: Hemix, chrischrischris and BobbiSueEllen
I can not sleep without my plushies.
I need them to feel safe and loved.
Plushies are very important companions for us Littles/Adult Babies.
It is a cognitive/emotional comfort thing for us.

• Love
Reactions: BabyBunnyAl5516, Hemix and chrischrischris
I have been sleeping with tigger ever since I got him, even dresses him up in a diaper and a cute t-shirt/ pants combo.

But now I thought to myself: why does he not have a set of pj's? Well I will not have to ask that question ever again because I got him a pair and he might know who's on the shirt 😀

20220428_173822-min.jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: littledub1955, tdlrfootedpjs, sonadam9 and 7 others
Every night, all night! I have this big ole bunny stuffie named Takashi, who burns away nightmares 💕

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, BeTrue, TommyTheDiaperDuck and 1 other person
Hi,

I have a lovely teddy and he needs a good feeding before Beddie byes.

View attachment 77035

Then he needs a really good cuddle and snooze after.

Jenny xx

❤️

• Love
Reactions: sonadam9, Deleted member 60285, dogboy and 2 others
SissyJenny2 said:
Hi,

I have a lovely teddy and he needs a good feeding before Beddie byes.

View attachment 77035

Then he needs a really good cuddle and snooze after.

Jenny xx

❤️
Wow lovely teddy bear 🐻 looks like my stuffie when he was born he is got bigger now ❤️

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and TommyTheDiaperDuck
Back