Have you ever slept with a plushie?

BobbiSueEllen said:
That just broke my heart...

I was only offering an honest reply, I didn't intend break anyone's heart, or hurt anyone's feelings and if I did, then I sincerely apologize.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LilChippers and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
That just broke my heart...

Bobbi, don't cry 😔😢

He has the opportunity to try it! 😊 I tried to do it one time with my Pikachu plush, but he was too bulky. However, I love Susie, my duckling 🥰

It's definitely worthy of trying and it's marvelous to get fluffy legs rolling up my legs, ahhh!! 😍

But, of course, it's up to him, so all my respect 🙄

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, LilChippers, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
Sidewinder said:
I was only offering an honest reply, I didn't intend break anyone's heart, or hurt anyone's feelings and if I did, then I sincerely apologize.
Hemix said:
Bobbi, don't cry 😔😢

He has the opportunity to try it! 😊 I tried to do it one time with my Pikachu plush, but he was too bulky. However, I love Susie, my duckling 🥰

It's definitely worthy of trying and it's marvelous to get fluffy legs rolling up my legs, ahhh!! 😍

But, of course, it's up to him, so all my respect 🙄
No, no...I meant it in humor. I'm sorry I didn't preface my post saying that. Mea culpa! 🥺

Last edited:
Reactions: littledub1955, Happy2BeInNappies2 and Sidewinder
BobbiSueEllen said:
No, no...I meant it in humor. I'm sorry I didn't preface my post saying that. Mea culpa! 🥺
Apology accepted. :cool:

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
Yea, don't suffer, don't worry 😊 *hugs* 😘

I'd like to try sleeping with two plushies, btw, I wonder if I'd feel more shielded 🙄 I have a Blitzcrank plushie, I could put him as a guardian while I sleep with Susie, my duckling 😳

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I remembered at age thirteen through I don't remember how old I was when I quit; but for many years I slept with my Pikachu plushie I got for Christmas when I was eight. He was always my snuggle buddy.

I don't know why I quit snuggling with him. I think because he was starting to show signs of oldness and I didn't want to take any more risks of ruining him with my sweat or body. He now sits in my spare bedroom with two other Pikachu plushies. He is and will always forever be my snuggle Pokemon pal. ☺️

Nowadays, I just snuggle with an extra pillow.

• Love
Reactions: Hemix and BobbiSueEllen
I can't sleep without cuddling my bunny or my bobkitty plush.

• Love
Reactions: LilChippers, Hemix and BobbiSueEllen
CuteKobold said:
ahh, my nose stuffs up do to bad sinuses. Luckily it dose not always happen. But sometimes it will flair up badly.

Edit: But even without my pacifier my mouth will dry up like a desert when I don't have my paci. XD I guess the bad sinuses plus my mouth opening at night, The Paci is like the only thing to keep my dam mouth closed and I don't regret ever getting one sense im emotionally attached to my paci and will freak out if I misplaced it.

I guess the best thing to do is elevate your head to minimize the sinuses it wont get rid of it completely but at least it will help some, My dad fights sinuses all the time, had to use sprays to get it under control. I dispise the sinuses
Yeah I get that. They call my nose a "medical dissaster" (or that could be me...) so I had some stuff done to it too. Nose correction, burned tissue to stop some kid of stuff, lots and lots of sprays and appointments, ...

That is why I am scared to sleep with one in the case that my nose blocks and the paci prevents me from breathing well enough because it is held down because I sleep on my back.

Oh well, a stuffie works too I guess.

Reactions: littledub1955, Hemix and BobbiSueEllen
Spadon said:
Yeah I get that. They call my nose a "medical dissaster" (or that could be me...) so I had some stuff done to it too. Nose correction, burned tissue to stop some kid of stuff, lots and lots of sprays and appointments, ...

That is why I am scared to sleep with one in the case that my nose blocks and the paci prevents me from breathing well enough because it is held down because I sleep on my back.

Oh well, a stuffie works too I guess.
Yikes! I can see why it be a issue, You have my empathy. I am lucky to only have flair ups and snoring (The paci fixed that part). But yea raising your head somewhat can relieve the sinuses but my pillow is far to old to support me that way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hemix, Happy2BeInNappies2 and BobbiSueEllen
CuteKobold said:
Yikes! I can see why it be a issue, You have my empathy. I am lucky to only have flair ups and snoring (The paci fixed that part). But yea raising your head somewhat can relieve the sinuses but my pillow is far to old to support me that way.
Yeah it kind of sucks but you get used to it. I do have moments where it's not so bad. I only have real issues while going to sleep. My nose MUST be open to fall asleep (unless I am REALLY tired). But other then that it's kind of ok.

See it as having a cold most of the time (but if I have an actuall cold it's not much of a difference tbh...).

Still do. I have three and the difference between Little and old fart is as an old fart I use them to brace and elevate my neck and shoulder to keep the arthritis pain to a minimal.

• Love
I try to sleep with Shimmer the unicorn every night I'm home

• Love
Reactions: LilChippers, Hemix and BobbiSueEllen
As usual I sleep with all my plushies.
Helpful to maintain cognitive/emotional self regulation with respect to my Autism.

• Love
Reactions: BabyBunnyAl5516 and Hemix
Hemix said:
I discovered the wonders of sleeping with a fluffy friend two days ago and, wow, even waking up feels much better 🥰🥰 Although I think it's important to make a good choice beforehand.

Have you ever tried to sleep with a plushie? 🙄
I bought an enormous "Teddybear". I use it for my back and to prop me up watching tv in bed and computing. It eventually was dismembered, though. I found a use for its arms and one leg. It has a leg left, and I sewed up the incisions perfectly so the trunk would work better to prop my broken leg, which is now much better...thankfully. The appendages made great pillows and fun toys for my pets to sleep on as well since I share equally with them. I also had to perform a stuffy "Lipo-suction" in the abdominal cavity to fix one of my old pillows. I like to make things and do projects, and it was far too overstuffed for comfort. So: WARNING to all plushies????:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO: But it's true. The bear has never been better since the improvements. It was too hard to pose and move before my "Attack" on it. Plus, it needed facial reconstruction because it had a dead stare that spooked me a little, so I gave it "Sleepy eyes" with a large skin-colored fabric bandaid properly cut and took its stupid bow off as well. Now it's proper and still as huggable as any "velveteen-ish" bear can be. Whatever.

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Hemix
Wondercrinkee said:
I bought an enormous "Teddybear". I use it for my back and to prop me up watching tv in bed and computing. It eventually was dismembered, though. I found a use for its arms and one leg. It has a leg left, and I sewed up the incisions perfectly so the trunk would work better to prop my broken leg, which is now much better...thankfully. The appendages made great pillows and fun toys for my pets to sleep on as well since I share equally with them. I also had to perform a stuffy "Lipo-suction" in the abdominal cavity to fix one of my old pillows. I like to make things and do projects, and it was far too overstuffed for comfort. So: WARNING to all plushies????:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO: But it's true. The bear has never been better since the improvements. It was too hard to pose and move before my "Attack" on it. Plus, it needed facial reconstruction because it had a dead stare that spooked me a little, so I gave it "Sleepy eyes" with a large skin-colored fabric bandaid properly cut and took its stupid bow off as well. Now it's proper and still as huggable as any "velveteen-ish" bear can be. Whatever.
You, Dr. Plushiestein!!! 😱😱😱

• Haha
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: littledub1955, Woncrinklz, chrischrischris and 1 other person
Everyday I'm not with my girlfriend. It's a good comfort replacement for the time.

Reactions: Woncrinklz, Hemix and BobbiSueEllen
Always! When mommy and I first started dating she got me a plush Dalmatian for Valentine’s Day. She got the Dalmatian because she new I had one when I was a kid that I was obsessed with. Needless to say my new Dalmatian, Spot, has quickly become a favorite and I never go anywhere at night without him.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, Hemix and BobbiSueEllen
All the time.

• Love
Reactions: Woncrinklz, Hemix and BobbiSueEllen
Yasss sleeping with plushiess is so comforting I would say I sleep with over 20 I recommend doing it

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Hemix
I have had the same horse since before my house burnt down in 2016, even before that happened I had plenty of plushies and a few stuffed animals. now I just have 2, but I mostly sleep with my horse since he is soft to sleep with, even though he is pretty small:LOL:

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris, BobbiSueEllen and Hemix
Back