• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings from Argentina

CuriousFabio

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Wassup ? I'm Fabio , nice to meet you , i'm a adult currently doing a bachelor degree, i have been lurking here for some days but i finally decided to make a account haha , i'm both new here and with the whole abdl thing , i haven't wore diapers yet but i'm curious and want to wear them someday ! , i guess i lean more to the DL side haha . My hobbies are gaming , napping (i love sleeping haha) , exercising, cooking and cold porcelain modelling .On the kink side i like things like crossdressing , wedgies , femdom , etc.
I'm here to know new like-minded people , learn more about abdl/tbdl , and make friends! , english is not My first language , so bear with me if i made some mistakes >.<

Reactions: Sealander, ILuvDiapers and Edgewater
Hello CuriousFabio and welcome to the group.

Very nice and informative introduction

Egor.

Reactions: Edgewater and CuriousFabio
Welcome to this unique World of ADISC!
A truly wonderful place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: CuriousFabio
Hello Fabio and welcome to the community.

CuriousFabio said:
Wassup ? I'm Fabio , nice to meet you , i'm a adult currently doing a bachelor degree, i have been lurking here for some days but i finally decided to make a account haha , i'm both new here and with the whole abdl thing , i haven't wore diapers yet but i'm curious and want to wear them someday ! , i guess i lean more to the DL side haha . My hobbies are gaming , napping (i love sleeping haha) , exercising, cooking and cold porcelain modelling .On the kink side i like things like crossdressing , wedgies , femdom , etc.
I'm here to know new like-minded people , learn more about abdl/tbdl , and make friends! , english is not My first language , so bear with me if i made some mistakes >.<
Hi Fabio, welcome to the forums and the community. I'm glad you decided to make an account, rather than just lurking. It's great to have you as a member of the community. English might not be your first language, but you have done a great introduction, so greetings to you in Argentina.

You will find lovely people here to engage with and a good choice of topics too. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make new friends also. Have Fun. (y) :giggle:

Reactions: CuriousFabio
Hi there, welcome to ADISC!

Reactions: CuriousFabio and Edgewater
Hola Fabio, welcome to ADISC.
It's a good idea to try anything once that can't be dangerous, so I recommend you go for it. When I'm old, I surely won't think "Well, I guess I should have missed more opportunities".

(on a side note, I hope you are doing well while your new government is also seizing its opportunities. Your country deserves returning to its lost reputation. Bife for the win!)

Back