Good Sites to Meet Others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the replies everyone. I have been to Fet Life before a few years ago but it never went anywhere. Like Plasticsounds said FetLife was a bit to much in some areas for me even though I wasn't into any of those things. I have been on ABDL Match for some time but whenever I am in a series of messages with someone they allways seem to just "dissapear" off of the site. I think all in all it is just a scam site more than a friend/relationship finder. Maybe I will take another look at FetLife.

Seeing as local ABDL life in my part of Norway is just dead, or full of idiots I don't want to associate with in the slightest, I just make friends over IRC or on twitter. Then meet up with some of those people. Works for me.

Penny said:
Since most of us participate, what are some good groups to join in fetlife for little folk?

Oh my gods, there are so many! Just type "littles" "AB/DL" "diaper" or what have you into the search bar. I can personally recommend "littles just want to have fun" which is a nice group with an attentive leader who posts activities, questions, polls...you know, typical forum type stuff. It's a lot of fun!

My best advice, though? When you're searching for group's, try using your city name, state name or location nickname (Quad Cities, River Valley, DFW, etc.) and you'll probably find that there are some groups near your area. These are the gems, check them out and lurk around for awhile (I assure you they are used to it). Then introduce yourself, check out events and steel your courage to attend them. (Protip: a munch is a really good first event. Usually super casual and, in the case of my local group, very informative and welcoming.)

Of course, there are local groups here on ADISC, too.

Last edited:
I've been on Fetlife for a long time. Recently deleted it because of a big purge but found myself back on it with the intentions of being more active and not just a lurker. I did meet some nice ABDL's on Instagram (one that was my LD girlfriend until things went awry) but I won't give that a try again. I'll look into more local groups if I can, but there's not much where I'm at.

Try Fetlife. It is a great site!

I've found lots of region-specific ABDL gorups on fetlife. I'm going to an ABDL munch on Tuesday that I found on there!

Fetlife is good for meeting people for sure, especially with all the munches they organise. I have met in person one ABDL girl on there who I had a short thing with but that was down to me trolling through pages and pages of predominantly male ABDL's and individually messaging the very few local(ish) girls on there. I've knowingly met two male ABDL's at a local munch from there and one girl who's ex was one of us. Video called one girl on Skype and IM'd/ texted one other girl.

Met two girls in person from this site but they were a bit odd... maybe we just didn't click though

I'd go with Fetlife. The Munches I've been to have been cool. I met some people and told them I was ABDL and one of them gleefully told me he liked sticking needles into people. It's a mixed but accepting bunch. If they didn't want ABDL's there then they would make a point of it. Go ahead and try it out, they are friendly. At my first munch, I was quite shy but the organiser was so welcoming and introduced me to a few people. It's a liberating experience :) well at least for me it has been!

I just went through 69 Fetlife pages (good stopping point for today...or just overall) full of profiles belonging to those who live in the same state as me...

No one that piques my interest or anywhere near me. Yay for living in one of America's least populated states.

I met quite a few littles on some little Tumblr groups when they hosted tinychats and stuff, including my Daddy! Not super good for meeting locals, but I have talked to a few ABDLs in my local area on those chats. The metro Detroit area seems to naturally have a lot of littles for whatever reason.

plasticsounds said:
The only IRL people I have met, I met through Fetlife. It was a great experience and I highly recommend connecting.

For those of you that have not experienced Fetlife, be aware that it is a no-holds-barred atmosphere. If you feel uncomfortable about that, it might turn you off (so to speak). Fight your urge to leave and realize that most AB/DLs on the site are just like you and typically very sweet.

With me being on the Autism Spectrum, when it comes to meeting others, I require a web portal that is well policed and safe for me not to be harmed by others.

Well I jumped back onto Fetlife but not really having much luck. The problem that I have noticed is the lack of being able to search for a specific fetish in a specific location. It is either or but not both. For example since I am in Ballwin MO I can search for others in Ballwin which there are a lot of people in my area on there but I have to thumb through all of them in the hopes that some of my interest will be theirs as well. Can't search for Ageplay in Ballwin or ST. Louis. There are groups but at the moment though seem pretty dead. But I am not ready to give up yet. Going to keep at it and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back