First trip out in nappies

babyraggydolls

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I woke up this morning and put on a nappy, wet it as my friend was going to do the food shopping, but they didn’t feel well so I offered to go, my nappy was wet, I was nervous about going out but I tightened the tabs, wore long clothes and leggings over it and I waddled to the shops, it wasn’t so bad, I imagined it to be worse then it was, but I remember what my therapist said that people don’t notice things and if they do they are too polite to say anything or won’t really think much about it.

In a way it felt freeing because not once did I worry about needing the bathroom, it’s always a worry when I go out, Rui big my time out, but not today as I kbew my nappy would keep me safe

• Love
Reactions: Canadianfalls, mybebaby101UK, KBoy and 9 others
You did wayyyy better than I did on my first diapered outing! I was in college and wore to class, and it was basically impossible to focus. I was 99% fixated on my diaper: Would I leak, would anybody see/smell me, etc. I did it a few more times and things got only marginally better, so I took a break from wearing in public. Now, decades later, I have no problem wearing and using diapers when I'm out and about, but my chillness is relatively recent--since COVID, actually.

Reactions: KBoy, PadPhilosopher and babyraggydolls
babyraggydolls said:
I woke up this morning and put on a nappy, wet it as my friend was going to do the food shopping, but they didn’t feel well so I offered to go, my nappy was wet, I was nervous about going out but I tightened the tabs, wore long clothes and leggings over it and I waddled to the shops, it wasn’t so bad, I imagined it to be worse then it was, but I remember what my therapist said that people don’t notice things and if they do they are too polite to say anything or won’t really think much about it.

In a way it felt freeing because not once did I worry about needing the bathroom, it’s always a worry when I go out, Rui big my time out, but not today as I kbew my nappy would keep me safe
That's really nice to hear @babyraggydolls . I have read some of your posts and know that lots of things have been getting you down lately. Feeling confident about going out in your nappy is great, and I hope will make you feel a lot better about things. Well done.

Reactions: KBoy, PadPhilosopher and babyraggydolls
babyraggydolls said:

Yes, it is always worth going out diapered even if I have no intention of using it

R

Reactions: Ortler, KBoy, mybebaby101UK and 1 other person
First time I think I wore one out in public I only had it on about a hour and took It off in the bathroom at work

Reactions: KBoy and PadPhilosopher
Wearing out and about is so rewarding, wet or dry , just do it more often.

Reactions: Ortler, KBoy, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
Congrats! That's a big achievement for many wishing to do the same.

Reactions: KBoy, Wolfman69, mybebaby101UK and 1 other person
now... i wear all the time, everywhere, only thing that is a pain sometimes , is finding a good changing spot,

Reactions: Ortler and KBoy
Yay @babyraggydolls it is comforting isn't it
It's just wonderful seeing a positive post from you baby 😸
Keep up the good work
Keep on wearing sharing and caring

I started by wearing tena adult pull ups for men but noticed they weren't good and came close to leaking a few times so I started trying diapers and that's when I noticed the ABU alphagators have become my full time go to for everything diaper I wear all the time except for work. My first real full day outting in an actual taped diaper was the west ed mall and shopping around edmonton it was amazing experience 😀 and now I'm more then comfortable with what ever happens now 😀

Reactions: babyraggydolls
I've always worn nappies due to being urine incontinent and I wear a nappy to college everyday that I'm at college usually go check my nappy around midday and change if I need too

Reactions: Andy86 and PatrickDL
Back