First messy nappy for daddy

BabyCandyHearts said:
Update. I never ended up messing for him. It would have been his first messy nappy to change of someone else’s. He’s messed and changed his own nappies before. But he wasn’t ready and then ended things soon after. I have since messed for another partner and had a very bad experience. The first few messy nappies were fine with that daddy. But I had two bad nappy changes in public (just wet) that I didn’t enjoy and then an awful messy nappy experience in his car.

We had pre-arranged that I would mess my nappy in the car, Both agreed. I had thought he would drive somewhere and change me. He had not planned anywhere so we drove for a while looking for somewhere to do it. His car had no rear seat, his plan was to recline the passenger seat. I was so cramped and uncomfortable as he wiped me and then he ran out of wipes. I had thought being pre-planned he would have stocked up. Lesson learned to not presume things!

Aw, that's too bad. :( It's helpful for what ADISC is supposed to be, though, that you also shared your less fortunate experiences. If you scroll around on this site, sometimes it seems that everyone is living out their fantasy perfectly - I mean, half of the stories are probably fake, but whatever. But the truth is, not unlike regular sex, ageplay can be very awkward and confusing. Even more so because it is often related to our deeper traumas...

As for myself, pooping definitely hasn't become a regular occurrence and I guess it's for the best. My wife isn't the biggest fan, which I understand because of the smell, and I don't always feel safe and comfortable enough doing it myself either. So yeah.

BabyCandyHearts said:
I have just started meeting up with a daddy, so far he has only changed my wet nappies. He is very up for messy nappies but I am nervous to fill a nappy in front of him, plus we aren’t together often due to distance so the need to hasn’t happened yet. I just wondered about other peoples first experiences of messing for someone else? When the need to go came, did you check with them whether you should use your nappy or the toilet?
It's different. That's for sure. My ex was a good a mummy and she encouraged this. It did feel strange to poo in my nappy in front of her and then for her to change me without a expression of disgust, infact quite the opposite. She did it smiling and singing. I'd have done it more but we didn't get time.

Reactions: Dry247, Lyric and BabyAshtonMarie81
Littlerhinoabdl said:
It's different. That's for sure. My ex was a good a mummy and she encouraged this. It did feel strange to poo in my nappy in front of her and then for her to change me without a expression of disgust, infact quite the opposite. She did it smiling and singing. I'd have done it more but we didn't get time.
My Ex partner was awesome too. If I pooped while doing something around the house. They would diaper check me, and say someone needs a changing. And they would happily change my messy diaper. They even would change them even if I had very bad mushy diarrhea accidents. Sadly our relationship ended when their job relocated several states away. And I couldn't move because of my job and family.

TexasToast11 said:
I check my Adult babies diapers constantly everyday, if they mess themselves they'll come find me or get changed by the older brothers or one of the live in nannies.
That sounds like an interesting living situation

• Haha
Reactions: Soggy247
BabyCandyHearts said:
But I had two bad nappy changes in public (just wet) that I didn’t enjoy and then an awful messy nappy experience in his car.

We had pre-arranged that I would mess my nappy in the car, Both agreed. I had thought he would drive somewhere and change me. He had not planned anywhere so we drove for a while looking for somewhere to do it. His car had no rear seat, his plan was to recline the passenger seat. I was so cramped and uncomfortable as he wiped me and then he ran out of wipes. I had thought being pre-planned he would have stocked up. Lesson learned to not presume things!
WOW, that sounds horrific. I don't think anyone should try messy changes for the first time without clear access to a shower! once everyone knows what they are doing its ok to experiment but its NEVER going to be as simple as you think it will be, Its so easy to get caught up in the fantasy and miss reality staring you in the face

Back