• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Finally registered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mountainsarebest

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi all,

Long been a diaper lover, especially when I realized how much it helped relieve stress. In the last 8 years my wife and I have been through *almost* not being able to have kids, discovering a congenital health issue with our oldest, miscarriages and a stillborn, and now we've just learned my wife has breast cancer. After the kids are in bed, being able to pad up and relax in front of the TV has really helped. I had thought I was crazy until I realized it's not that uncommon. It's good to know there are others out there who get it!

Reactions: Adrian697DL, Diaperpee8 and LaLoneDigi
Mountainsarebest said:
Hi all,

Long been a diaper lover, especially when I realized how much it helped relieve stress. In the last 8 years my wife and I have been through *almost* not being able to have kids, discovering a congenital health issue with our oldest, miscarriages and a stillborn, and now we've just learned my wife has breast cancer. After the kids are in bed, being able to pad up and relax in front of the TV has really helped. I had thought I was crazy until I realized it's not that uncommon. It's good to know there are others out there who get it!
wow you've been dealt some rough hands. Hope things improve in all aspects of your families lives.
Welcome to the site
Lots of fantastic support on here

Welcome and enjoy

Welcome to the site. I too hope you wife has a good and healthy outcome. I typically rely on diaper wearing and regression to escape the grief I feel after my wife died. Life is terribly difficult so whatever gets you through the day and night.

Hello and welcome.

Hello and welcome

Hi and welcome. Thanks for sharing your story. You've obviously been through a very tough time. I hope being here helps.

Welcome to the crew sir. Wishing your wife a speedy and thorough recovery ❤️‍🩹

Hello and welcome aboard! Sorry to hear of your troubles. I wish your wife a fast recovery. You'll find lots of support and acceptance here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back