Favorite thing to drink out of a baby bottle?

LittleAndAlone said:
Motts for tots appu joos. I know it's just diluted apple juice but chugging down something that says "toddlers 1st juice" in a bottle or Paw Patrol sippy cup just REALLY hammers the little mode buttons.

Choccy milk and rarely and occasionally when feeling especially extra little, actual baby formula hammers it home when I'm dozing off into little lala land.

In the same way we all dream for genuine adult size Pampers, Luvs, Huggies, etc., the authenticity of indulging in actual children's drinks really takes it to another level.

View attachment 103640
...You also might be pleased to know that your post inspired me to get an alt of an existing piece I had!
6845017E-E2B3-496B-8165-CF913AA2409C.jpg
Here’s the original, for reference (with strawberry milk rather than apple juice):
1B0D1167-491F-4057-81C9-5CB9D3582CCF.jpg

• Love
Reactions: littledreamers333, PaddedRita, tempestcd and 1 other person
Milk with a bit of sugar mixed in

chocolate milk or apple juice (Gatorade if I’m not feeling good).

Reactions: AlwaysDreaming, Babybike2, PaddedRita and 1 other person
Warm milk

Good ole' Apple juice

Reactions: tempestcd
CJB said:
I haven't done this because I don't have a baby bottle yet, but what is your favorite thing to drink out of a baby bottle?
Boring old water or unsweetened soy milk. Can't do the formulas because of high iron content.

I like to do a mix of strawberry and chocolate milk

• Love
Reactions: MetalDan86, DBabygirl2 and Babybike2
Strawberry milk

Baby formula and chocolate milk are my favorites.

Reactions: Babybike2
Mostly water because I don;t have to clean it right away.

Reactions: DBabygirl2 and Babybike2
I love juice but what makes me feel the littlest when drinking my bottle is vanilla oat milk 🥰🥰 I like to pretend it’s my formula!

Reactions: Babybike2
Chocolate milk

I take a bottle with water to bed every night. If I wake with a dry mouth, I suck on it for a few minutes before going back to sleep.

Also love warm milk and almond milk in my bottles. I like juice as well, but only to flavor my water so I don't get too much sugar.

I used to drink soda from my bottle but it got really sticky so I avoid that as much as possible, because I don’t want to get caught washing it in the dish washer, most of the time I sneak it into the bathroom hand wash it. I do however drink some fine chocolate milk out of mine, I would love to drink egg-nog out of it one day but it’s so good that I end up finishing it before I even get home😅, that & I want to try warm milk but I don’t know how I would feel about it wether it would be the best thing ever or it would be gross, cause when I think warm milk I think past due, but like I said before idk 🤷‍♂️, as for other stuff I would like in my bottle I love the shamrock shake from Mcy D’s it’s the only reason I ever go there any more (Burger-king for life),probably any fruity juices like orange apple lemonade (praise the sun) grape juice etc, I like having maple syrup in my milk,I heard banana milk is pretty tasty, waters boring but important (stay hydrated kids), I could have hot chocolate in mine just not dunken donuts that burned groves in my tongue stayed black for a week, maybe protein shakes ……. I think that’s it, let me know if I missed anything.

SuperSpaceBird said:
Mostly water because I don;t have to clean it right away.
Vitamin water is good for that too. Dragonfruit is my favorite.

CJB said:
I haven't done this because I don't have a baby bottle yet, but what is your favorite thing to drink out of a baby bottle?
Hi I am Sandi. I love drinking apple juice from my baby bottle

• Love
Reactions: DBabygirl2
at the moment Hot Cholet, but I have had Bear, Juice hot milk and Hunny, tea.

Reactions: Edgewater
I love milk and apple juice!

Reactions: Edgewater
Blue Gatorade! 💙🍼 I like Gatorade at any temperature and I dont have to worry about it spoiling, so having it in a bottle and drinking it over time while playing games is perfect. I like juice or coffee too, but I prefer those at specific temperatures and never drink them fast enough when in a bottle. Probably prefer Juice in a sippy cup instead and coffee in one of my cute dinosaur mugs.

Reactions: PaddedRita
Back