Favorite thing to drink out of a baby bottle?

CJB

Baby in Training
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I haven't done this because I don't have a baby bottle yet, but what is your favorite thing to drink out of a baby bottle?

Reactions: Babybike2, DBabygirl2, Dial and 1 other person
Toddler formula. It isn't sour like infant formula, but more sweet with hints of vanilla.

Most say though that formula is bad for adults because of the iron content, so I do limit how often I drink it from a bottle.

Reactions: Babybike2, Lyric and Edgewater
Apple juice because it’s a soft nipple lid.

Reactions: Babybike2 and Edgewater
Baby Formula. Has to be the Enfamil Neuropro or the Enspire line though. (The blue box, not the purple) Apple juice is my second favorite, but I tend to drink that from a sippy. (I have tried a lot of different formulas over the years and those are the two that the taste best in my opinion)

I know it's not very babyish, but I love to drink my morning coffee from my baby bottle.

Reactions: Diaperedforsuresince17, Babybike2, royalpacis and 3 others
Zero experience, but I would think that you would want to upgrade to an adult nipple as a normal baby nipple would be to small and would need to be opened-up.

Reactions: Babybike2
Floodingpants said:
I know it's not very babyish, but I love to drink my morning coffee from my baby bottle.
ewww. No offense

Coffee cup or mug.

Last edited:
I exclusively drink juice out of mine. I've never really tried any other drinks.

Reactions: Babybike2, DBabygirl2 and Edgewater
Warm milk makes me feel the littlest, although I don't do that a lot. More often I'll put herbal tea in my bottle. My favorite teas are orange and mint. They're warm, have a pleasing taste, and they encourage me to drink (mostly) water.

...which of course leads to diaper changes, and those feel pretty little too.

Reactions: denimchicken, Babybike2, Deleted member 63406 and 2 others
Edgewater said:
Zero experience, but I would think that you would want to upgrade to an adult nipple as a normal baby nipple would be to small and would need to be opened-up.
Depends on the type of bottle really. The Stage 3 nipples for most bottles are quite usable. My favorites are the Nuk Smooth Flow (not the pro) their nipples have a slitted nipple design that lets a lot of liquid out really if you have the 6-18month stage nipples. The 10 ounce bottles have been my favorite out of the dozens of bottle types I've tried.

• Love
Reactions: Babybike2, LiLMaus and Edgewater
Soda for me is my usual go-to drink but I will also have water, milk, chocolate milk, or juice (apple or grape).

Reactions: Babybike2, LiLMaus and Edgewater
I enjoy drinking milk from my sippy cup. And apple juice too. They make me feel like the toddler I am!

I'm looking to buy a separate stainless-steel sippy cup for tea/coffee, and a larger sippy cup for drinking water.

juice

I like to put hot chocolate in mine. Put on one of my favorite cartoon and drift away.

Reactions: Babybike2, BenNevis, Edgewater and 1 other person
Floodingpants said:
I like it! That is also what Stitch does. A chai latte or more traditional hot cocoa will often occupy my bottle.

Reactions: Babybike2, Floodingpants, Edgewater and 1 other person
lilzander382 said:
Toddler formula. It isn't sour like infant formula, but more sweet with hints of vanilla.

Most say though that formula is bad for adults because of the iron content, so I do limit how often I drink it from a bottle.
CJB said:
I haven't done this because I don't have a baby bottle yet, but what is your favorite thing to drink out of a baby bottle?

For me it's formula or apple juice.
Remember formula is made for growing babies so it is not a fat free food and should only be an addition to your diet not a nutrition source. Don't let anyone scare you about there being too much iron and getting iron poisoning, it is just not true. The average baby formula contains .4mg per ounce, the recommended daily standard for an adult is 45 -60mg/day. To even get close to that you would need to drink 122 ounce per day, that would be about 14, 8 ounce bottles a day of formula. And that is just the recommended max per day. Still a long way from overdosing on iron. Of course this information is for a healthy adult, everybody is different with different dietary needs. Do your own research.
Now go drink and enjoy your formula...
Fun (6).jpg

Fun (13).jpg

Fun (27).jpg
Fun (34)fx.jpg

I like chocolate milk!

Reactions: Babybike2, BenNevis, oldskool and 4 others
I had a bottle of milk yesterday afternoon - it was great. I am going to try toddler formula tomorrow.

Arizona green tea or twisted tea are great options for my baba. Sometimes I'll do some simple apple juice.

A buddy of mine used to drink chocolate milk out of his. I haven't see him drink from a bottle in a while so no idea if he still does.

Reactions: Babybike2, Deleted member 59082 and Edgewater
Back