Favorite diapers and why...

What brand is your go to?

• Total voters
I voted for tykables, they are a little bit wider then abu, and hardly ever is there a defect with them, tapes are strong, plastic is soft, but thick, padding is nice

I've tried several different ones, and my favourite so far has to be lil bella from rearz. I like the smell they give off, which appears to get stronger when wet. the capacity is good and they fit me well.

Reactions: NECottageNerd
The ones I'm wearing right now.

CommanderCrayfish said:
If you can find them, try the Always Discreet Sensitive (formerly known as "Overnight") variant. From my experience, they're even more absorbent than the normal Always underwear, and (a bonus for some) don't have the flowery scent that they're normally associated with. Only real catch with these is they're not quite as easily available as the normal ones, though most Walmart/Target stores should still carry them.
I actually enjoy the scent, especially in public. Reminds me that I'm wet and is a non-offensive odour compared to a wet diaper smell without diaper scent.

Cashew said:
Wasn't on the list but Bambino is my go to. Mostly because of price, but they handle a few wets just fine. And the all over classico v2 print is cute.
Same feelings here.

Reactions: Cashew
Megamax would be my top pick if they weren't so pricey. These days, my go to diapers are Wellness Superio (wearing a quite full one now), Seni Quatro, XP5000, and Crinklz (when I want something extra cute). None of these are voting options.

Jk95 said:
Trests have the best tapes and standing leg cuffs of all other companies and how they make you waddle is insane, starting with the first flood 😍
Yes, yes, yes! I love soaking my Trests and being totally unable to squeeze my legs together. I love the feel of them from the outside as they get full and soaked. So very satisfying....

ben0510 said:
I've tried several different ones, and my favourite so far has to be lil bella from rearz. I like the smell they give off, which appears to get stronger when wet. the capacity is good and they fit me well.
Those are cute and they hold a lot.

ABU for me. I love two-tape diapers for SDKs are my favorite but I also have several others in my regular rotation - PeekABUs and Little Kings. I just wish they could figure out their inventory issues once and for all.

Reactions: VintagePampers1990
I know they're expensive, but North Shore are the best. I have only tried an ABDL diaper once or twice. I am curious about them though.

Super Dry Kids ! My absolute favourite diapers and the only true Pampers replica. They are beyond comfortable. I only wear for sheer comfort and enjoyment.

I love little for big, mostly for the prints but they hold up well. My daily ones I use most are incontrol although the last few nights I'm having leakage so I think it's time to invest in some covers

I really enjoy North Shore products and will generally go there at this point. I really like bambino diapers. They fit me great and are the most classic AB prints without going over the top.

If you like the cloth backed you should try the new tykables potty monsters. I love them.

Back