Embarrassing yet exciting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1pokerguru

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
So I have the same fedx driver he's a younger kid maybe 20 to 23. When he delivers my diapers you can tell he wants to say something he has always showed intrest in my delivery but everytime he sparks a conversation we get interrupted. We have talked for over 30 minutes before he had to leave. Well this last delivery one of the boxes carrying my dry24/7 opened up and fell out the bottom. It was a little embarrassing not bad as I just dont care who knows. He was very apologetic I told him dont worry about it. And then i about fell over as he asked me if these diapers were any good because he has had problems all his life and he just uses store bought ones. I was totally caught off guard. I look up at him and said these have been the best ones for my situation. He went into detail how its hard for him sometimes when driving and finding a place to change that sometimes he just changed in the truck. And he went on telling me he's not the only driver that wears when on deliveries. I told him if he ever needed somewhere to change and he's out here just stop by. It was like giving a child candy he was very happy. He wanted to keep talking but had to go.i did send him off with 6 diapers to try. He said next time he will make my delivery last so he could come out and talk longer if ok with me and I said no problem. Just thought I would share this with everyone. We just never know who's diapered and who's not. I will keep ya'll up to date.

Reactions: Sheepies, Seasonedcitizen, Blekyss and 4 others
Great story, thanks for sharing it nice to hear stories like this :)

Last edited:
Hey I wish you all the luck sweetie. You are so right. You never know who wears diapers, and never know when a new friend will pop up in your life. Keep us posted. Great things can happen .

Way to be compassionate and share your diapers!

Its great to hear you helped him out with information on better quality diapers, some people suffer in silence and use incorrect protection levels due to the stigma of wearing diapers as an adult.

That is incredible! You have a FedEx driver who has time to chat for 30 minutes?

-RMS

RMS401 said:
That is incredible! You have a FedEx driver who has time to chat for 30 minutes?

-RMS

That’s what I was thinking... these guys move like they are shot out of a cannon. BUT, this guy was probably on cloud 9 having some one he could “finally” talk to.

Awesome, I ordered 5 cases of diapers last year and they all showed up on the same delivery, I was home and got my wheel cart from the garage and helped the driver load all the cases onto that, he was thankful that I helped him out and was very nice the whole, these were plain boxes but to me its fairly easy to know whats in them.
I also was at a customers house about 6 months ago, no one was home but while walking down there path way to the house I saw an unopened 1/2 case of little for big diapers, it was hard not to miss, since the plain box had open handles on it and I could see the diapers (color pattern) through the clear plastic packing. I really wished that the owner was home, could have made a new friend.

RMS401 said:

-RMS
And he probably got a talking to when he got thu for the day as they watch their time on real-time with gps ...Boss " so why were you stopped for 30 min art this stop?"

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
chamberpot said:
And he probably got a talking to when he got thu for the day as they watch their time on real-time with gps ...Boss " so why were you stopped for 30 min art this stop?"

Considering the tight schedule they're on, I'm surprised he would stop for that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back