Drunk and diapered

Littledragon87

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
First let me say to the people reviewing this I'm sorry if this is inappropriate and understand if this gets deleted.
Hi all,
I have a question. Do any of you have a funny story of either being drunk and diapered or being drunk and trying to diaper yourself?

Not quite drunk, but definitely tipsy. When I have time alone, and I want to enjoy soaking a diaper, I will drink heavily, which makes it easy to pee almost constantly. I did that tonight in fact, and ended up with the heaviest wet diaper I’ve ever made.

• Haha
Reactions: espectro, Dune1001 and KBoy
I’m discovering that being diapered after a gummy or two is quite enjoyable

• Love
Reactions: dogboy, BigKid25, theancientmariner and 3 others
Well I was at a party drunk at my friend's who knows I'm ABDL (this was before I began wetting the bed due to sleep apnea). I had a Bambino Classico and went into the bathroom to change, which was connected to the main room where the party was; I was spending the night before driving home the next day. My friend's neighbor had eyes like a hawk since he was a former Army Ranger. He must have saw me go in with a [diaper] bag and unlocked the door from the outside while I was in the middle of changing into it facing the door leaning against the lavatory. I pushed the door closed the first time while he jokingly said "what are you doin'?' and then he did unlocked and did it again a minute later. Pretty sure he saw what I was up to and left me alone after that!

Last edited:
Not really a funny experience, but really relaxing, when I had a full diaper day for myself a while back.

I got a little drunk with some leftover alcohol from a new years party, chilling in front of my computer in an already damp Rearz Dinosaur diaper and adult onesie, drinking alcohol mixed with cola. It was incredibly relaxing, more relaxing than anything before, and at the end of the evening I was chilling on my computer like always, except in a soaked rearz, wetting it without effort.. it was incredible. alcohol and diapers seem like a good mix.

• Love
Reactions: antte91 and NudistMD
DiaBud said:
Not really a funny experience, but really relaxing, when I had a full diaper day for myself a while back.

I got a little drunk with some leftover alcohol from a new years party, chilling in front of my computer in an already damp Rearz Dinosaur diaper and adult onesie, drinking alcohol mixed with cola. It was incredibly relaxing, more relaxing than anything before, and at the end of the evening I was chilling on my computer like always, except in a soaked rearz, wetting it without effort.. it was incredible. alcohol and diapers seem like a good mix
I find coffee & diapers are also a great mix 😁

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: antte91, NudistMD, ryan8710 and 3 others
DLMunky said:
I agree, you can pee almost instantly!

Reactions: antte91, DLMunky and NudistMD
eddy200 said:
I’m discovering that being diapered after a gummy or two is quite enjoyable
That's what I want to do soon! You mean a thc gummy right?

Reactions: eddy200
DLMunky said:
I agree. Makes wetting easier, and also makes you mess if you're already feeling like you need to go.

Reactions: DLMunky and NudistMD
DLMunky said:
Diapers are a must after having a coffee 🤭😁

Reactions: DLMunky, m82a1 and NudistMD
I love drinking while I'm padded up!...or padding up while I'm drinking, to this day I'm still not sure which one is more accurate, it probably switches off lol. It always makes me go a lot and usually dilutes my pee a bunch so whatever I'm wearing can usually soak up a bunch and gets super swollen! 😍

It annoys the heck out of me cause I also love coffee and it definitely makes me have to go a bunch too, caffeine always does, even to the point it's led to 2 accidental "incidents" while I was at work over a 6 month period 😅. But it also makes my pee smell too much like coffee...coffee that was processed through kidneys so I always avoid it while I'm wearing which kinda annoys me a little bit at times :mad:

Last edited:
I’m not proud of this, but I had never blacked out before. I was recently out of college, living in a new state and hanging out by myself at a small town bar.

I love karaoke, and I stayed a very long time. I was taking shots and socializing. I was also diapered. It got to a point where I started to come in and out of awareness.

I went from sitting at the bar, to being in a bathroom, to suddenly standing out in front of the bar with someone who was getting me a cab… didn’t know what went on in between.

The bathroom was small and very busy. One stall, and one urinal. Lots of people in and out. That’s a good point to remember when I say the next part.

I arrived in my neighborhood, but for some reason had the cab driver drop me off somewhere that wasn’t my street. I was too confused to try to walk home so I just fell asleep in the grass for a bit. When I came to I walked home.

When I woke in the morning, I went to Change my diaper… but I wasn’t wearing one. 😵‍💫 And between the small busy bathroom, the cab and the side of the road, I have no idea what I did with it. I have a flash of an image in my mind of my casting it on the floor in the small busy restroom, but I don’t know if it was a dream. I hope to God it was.

I did not return to that bar for a LONG time!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: antte91, Lilrae and JunkyardDog1
A fresh diaper in the morning and coffee has been one of my favorites for many years. How long they may stay that way , well you all know folks like us have accidents.
When it comes to spirits , the last time I was on a whiskey binge I drank a little to much and had to request my lovely wife to fetch me a diaper before I had an accident, as I felt I was to tipsy to make it to the bathroom. It had been many years since I had been so intoxicated , usually I stop at just a few drinks however once in a very blue moon I may find myself whiskey bent and drunker than Cooter Brown.

Last edited:
DLMunky said:
Yea, that too.. at least if you want to mess your diaper easier.. coffee seems to have that effect on people.

I have tried to put on a diaper while rather tipsy once and ended up literally laughing to myself at how bad I job I did with taping up. I'm already not particularly good with it (probably because I only wear once in a while) so the added layer of a few drinks led to a shoddy job 😂

I don't have one particular funny story but I often wake up padded when I blackout. I become a homing pigeon on auto pilot when I blackout. I end up running home to my bed (assuming I'm able), get padded up, and immediately pass out. It doesn't happen super often, but it makes me life that I have a very consistent sequence when drunk me takes over.

Sober, drunk ,high or cross fading I always have an unimpaired adult who cares for me when there not changing diapers they are making drinks or working my bong for me .
I have a dependent infant lifestyle with the adult benefits of alcohol & drugs . I am a sarcastic cynical witty funny smart ass , I get very quiet when drinking or drugging in public ,around friends and family i will get messages the next day like “Grandpa ,your an asshole , I wet my pants last night you were so funny” to which my usual reply is “that’s not my fault I have plenty of diapers and I know you know how to use them “ . I also will regularly get them babysitters and whatever they need to be off the clock and get completely fucked up , because they work hard taking care of me and making sure I am safe and happy “ all work and no play” not on my watch . Yeah I’m not old being middle 50’s , my life will be short but I refuse to be a burden or kill joy .

Littledragon87 said:
First let me say to the people reviewing this I'm sorry if this is inappropriate and understand if this gets deleted.
Hi all,
I have a question. Do any of you have a funny story of either being drunk and diapered or being drunk and trying to diaper yourself?
lol a few weeks ago I went to the bar and somehow managed to leak through a trest. I had been there for like 5+ hours cause I was bored on the weekend but still caught me off guard cause I thought those were impossible to fill up in such a short time. 😂

Back