Does anyone remember?

No I don’t remember being in actual disposable diapers. But I do remember wearing trainer pants that is like double layer with gerber plastic pants.

Reactions: ShyGirl91
I remember, I must have been about 3. I still was in nighttime diapers, and back at the time, they were cloth with plastic pants. I was laying in my bed, or my crib. My mom was standing next to me, with the pins in her mouth. I got scared, cause I thought she had stuck herself with one, I think she did slightly. I believe, being scared like I was, is what fixed the memory in my head. I can also remember, putting plastic pants on my head, running through the house yelling, RUBBER PANTS, RUBBER PANTS! They were plastic, but mom sometimes called them rubber pants. I think my older sister put me up to that stunt.

I don't remember wearing diapers during the day, but I have a lot of memories of being put into them at bedtime, and also having them in the morning after waking up. I really enjoyed those moments as I already liked diapers at that point (I might have been around 3 years old). They were disposable, cloth backed Huggies, and I remember wanting them to be much thicker than they were.
I also remember not being able to tell in the morning, whether I wet them during the night or not, and wondering how my parents could tell.
When I was around 4.5 years old, my parents decided to cloth diaper me, to stop my bedwetting. The cloth diapers were much thicker, but they didn't fit me very well and when I asked them why can't I wear the disposables, my parents told me that I already outgrew their largest size. (Which was obviously a lie, because I was always skinny and not very tall either.)

I have a few scattered memories from when I was in nappies as a baby. I don't remember having my nappy checked, but I do have four memories of doing a poo and one of wetting. I'm guessing I was between 1 and 2 as I had no control over doing those things.

Reactions: ShyGirl91 and Sidewinder
I have a vague memory of girls on the block changing my diapers and plastic pants and feeding me a bottle even though I had outgrown that. That is all I kind of remember.

Unfortunately no. I was potty trained before the age of 3, and I only have a few memories of age 2 and none of them are of diaper changes. I have a very faint memory of one vacation when I was put into a diaper before going to sleep on a hotel bed, but I don't remember any details just that it happened.

I do have a fuzzy memory of being 3 and having a babysitter help me use the toilet. I was kind of scared, so I didn't go all the way, and then I had to go again a short time later.

I might have a memory of having a cloth diaper pinned on me at age 2, but I don't know if it actually happened or if it was just one of the fantasies I would have a few years later when I started wanting to be put back in diapers.

Reactions: hersen and ShyGirl91
I was in nappies until I was 5 so can remember wearing them as if it were yesterday.

I have a few vague memories, fuzzy with no recollection of feeling. I was more then likely 2 1/2yrs old, but I remember being laid on the floor being changed into a diaper before bed, another memory is being laid on the floor after a bath and seeing a jar of rash cream next to me, presumably put on me before a diaper. I have one clearer memory of waking up in wet pj's, a one piece zip up and being upset that I had an accident during the night, and my mom saying if it keeps happening she'll send Dad to the store to buy me diapers which really upset me.

To put it simply No I have no memories of babyhood. I was a child of the 50's and 60's I seem to of erased most of those memories in the 70's

I wish I could remember that times! I was potty trained before 2 so I cannot remember.

Sure I remeber clearly two short episodes when I was in diapers before around my 2 years. I was out of diapers before my 3rd bithday.

Well I remember being 15 and having my goodnites checked... if I was wet in the morning, covers pulled off and told to go to the bathroom and go back to bed if I wanted 😴

It’s conceivable, perhaps even likely, that some of my oldest memory fragments are from a time before I was potty trained. They just don’t happen to involve diapers. The only clear memories I have of wearing diapers for need are from after potty training but before I was staying dry at night. I can remember lying in my toddler bed and looking down as Mom pinned my cloth diaper. I was either three years old or extremely close to it, based on what Mom shared with me about my diaper timeline.

Not exactly action-packed, but it’s all I’ve got. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: hersen, ShyGirl91 and KCA
I have little flashes of memories of my early diapered life. I can remember my mother telling me to "lift up" as she slid a cloth diaper under my bottom. I can also remember her tasking me to drop a wet diaper into the pail after a change. I can also recollect a diaper change in the narthex at church. I believe I was just wet, but a girl in the same room was being changed after a poop. The most important memory is one that must have occurred during potty training. I was in my crib and thought I had to pee. I reached for the little yellow pitcher that was kept close by and pressed it to my crotch but found that I was in a diaper and plastic pants. I remember being confused and unable to pee, even in the diaper, though I wanted to. It is likely I had a baby erection and could not pee past it. I count that as my first sexual frustration and the origin of my diaper fetish. This was reinforced a couple of years later when my older sisters diapered me for fun. I do remember liking it and wanting to pee. Again, I could not as I was, again, excited and as erect as a little boy could be. Why I can remember any of this is beyond me. I was potty trained before age 2.

I have a couple of memories of toilet training, and I distinctly remember putting on Pull Ups for night once, but that's all.

Unfortunately I have no memory of being in nappies when I was a baby

I think my earliest memory might be five or six. And those memories are just snapshots not a whole lot of context to them just snapshots of a place in time. I’ll be sixty this month and most of my memories are that way. I think if we try to add detail or what we believe is details in our memory we’re likely to be wrong. So many things that we perceive are perceived different in our memories. I see this, particularly with my own children. Their childhood memories of certain events are completely different than how I remember them, and we were both in the same place at the same time.

• Wow
Reactions: hersen and Luvshugs
I was out of diapers by age 2-1/2, and don’t have any recollection of wearing them or of being changed. The closest I have is a very fuzzy memory of looking out the window while lying on what I think is a changing table. We moved from that house when I was 2-1/2, and when I asked my mom about it as an adult, she confirmed my changing table was under a window that looked out onto our street. It may be a true memory, or it could be a scene in my mind created later from what I was told. I have very clear memories of being changed and helped to clean up following wetting or pooping my pants after I was potty trained as well as a very clear one of having woken up in wet PJs and my mom helping me get changed and putting clean sheets on my bed. These would have been age 4 or later. I also remember having a diaper put on my by an older family friend who was like a grandmother to us when I was 5 or 6. We were visiting and I went swimming in my underwear, and when she looked for something dry for me afterward, came back with a disposable diaper as all she could find that would fit. I pretended I reluctantly wore it, but was secretly thrilled when she taped it on my. When we got home, though, I was told to take it off myself and didn’t get properly “changed”. That’s the only time I recall being in a diaper I didn’t put on myself.

Reactions: TigerDL, ShyGirl91, diaperkool and 1 other person
I have a few memories some more vivid then others but my favorite one was when i was probably 4 or 5. I was at preschool and it was raining outside so we had indoor recess in the classroom. I was playing with one of those plastic kitchen play sets and I pooped my pants. The teacher smelled it and made all of us stop playing and asked who had an accident. I tried playing it off like i didnt hear her and was probably embarrassed so i kept playing. Well she came right over asked if i had an accident then proceeded to check me. She obviously discovered it was me. She walked me over to the classroom door and called down to one of the aids from the toddler room. The aid toke me to the toddler room and had me climb up onto the diaper changing table, she toke my pants and underwear off and got me cleaned up and since i didnt have a change of underwear she put a diaper on me and toke me back to class. I wore that diaper the rest of the day and back to my grandmas house. I don’t remember when the diaper got taken off of me though.

Reactions: hersen, ShyGirl91 and Sidewinder
I have several memories of wearing diapers.
Most of them revolve around me being up on the changing table having my diaper changed by either my mom or the babysitter. I remember being very upset because the babysitter made me get a diaper change while I was in the middle of watching the end of an episode of “Sesame Street” and by the time she had finished changing me, the episode was over and I had missed the end!

Another time, also at the babysitter’s, all of us kids were supposed to be napping but as usual, I couldn’t sleep… I guess some things never change, lol. Anyway, the other kids were asleep and I remember sitting on the little cots she had for us to sleep on and poking the front of my very wet diaper, finding it amusing for some reason.

Reactions: TigerDL, ShyGirl91, DiaperedTeddyBear and 3 others
Back