Does anyone remember?

ShyGirl91

A sweet & innocent who just wants to be held
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
Does anyone remember being in diapers when physically little?

Does anyone remember diaper checks and changes and how you were checked?

I have a vague memory of being laid down and changed. I remember daycare when I was a toddler and I have vivid memories. With as far back as I can remember, it surprises me I don't recall being checked and changed.
I remember being in my crib and this song that played from a toy and I remember feeling comforted.

Anyhoo, I know some were late(r) potty trainers and have memories and others don't remember at all because it was so long ago.

I'd like to hear your stories. ☺️

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover, CutestPaddedFemboy, TigerDL and 8 others
I remember having mine changed. I was still in nappies at 5 years old and I wore cloth nappies. I would lay down either on the change mat or on my bed and mum would take of the dirty nappy wipe me and pin me in a clean nappy. I stopped wearing nappies just before I turned 6

• Wow
Reactions: babyscotty37, Lostdiapersboy and ShyGirl91
I only have one memory of me being in a diaper. I was probably around 2-2 1/2. I remember it being summer and we kids were playing in a kiddie pool that our parents got us. The pool was yellow with ducks printed on it. Both my younger brother and I were wearing a diaper. It was a disposable. This would have been around 1968.

• Thinking
Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover, MegaLugia, Lostdiapersboy and 1 other person
I do remember my diapers days when I was little. I remember laying down and being "cleaned up" with a warm wash cloth( this was the 70s before the baby wipe craze) and getting the crinkly thick diaper fitted and taped on. I always remember the constant crinkle as I walked around the house. I also loved the big poofy plastic diaper cover mom would pull on for nighttime. So its these memories that kept the DL feelings going all these years later.

Reactions: babyscotty37, ShyGirl91 and NKY2020
MikeDJ said:
I do remember my diapers days when I was little. I remember laying down and being "cleaned up" with a warm wash cloth( this was the 70s before the baby wipe craze) and getting the crinkly thick diaper fitted and taped on. I always remember the constant crinkle as I walked around the house. I also loved the big poofy plastic diaper cover mom would pull on for nighttime. So its these memories that kept the DL feelings going all these years later.
Mmmm.....sooo nice

Nope, I don't remember being potty trained, wearing diapers or being changed.

My first memory is when I was about 4 or 5 years old, long after being potty trained.

Reactions: babydl and ShyGirl91
I was in my high chair I remember looking at my diaper and plastic baby pants it was very wet and was poking it with my finger watching the water move around. This was before disposables. cloth diapers and plastic pants what is 99% of baby's were in.

• Wow
Reactions: babyscotty37, Lostdiapersboy and ShyGirl91
No sadly. My very earliest memory is in Gerber training pants with Gerber plastic pants around 3 probably. I also remember stuffing a little bitty white teddy bear in the plastic pants for convenient storage like a kangaroo pocket. 🤣 Was never in pullups or diapers after that. Not officially at least. 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: hersen, MegaLugia and ShyGirl91
LittleAndAlone said:
No sadly. My very earliest memory is in Gerber training pants with Gerber plastic pants around 3 probably. I also remember stuffing a little bitty white teddy bear in the plastic pants for convenient storage like a kangaroo pocket. 🤣 Was never in pullups or diapers after that. Not officially at least. 🤭
yes, I remember the Gerber training pants!!

I can remember at age 2 or 3 I was put into a diaper. My family went to a church thing. I was in the nursery playing games and I pooped in my diaper. I dont recall anything else

Reactions: ShyGirl91
I really don't. I'm sure I was out before 3 because I just don't have any memories of being in diapers even as a baby. This was the turn of the 90s when I was 3. so the late late 80s diapers is what I had for a little while, but was short lived because my mom made it a priority to get us all out of diapers as fast as possible.

I was just thinking about this, ironically, I have more memories of being in diapers than potty training. I was to start potty training and late to get out of diapers. I remember the back being pulled back and the front checks. Since I was older I would usually just be asked if my diaper needed to be changed, or if I was wet or dirty.

I have stories but they're the same as the ones I've posted on similar threads previously. I'm always happy to share.

Reactions: Spidermanbatman and ShyGirl91
I have to very vague memories of being changed in public
First one is at the hospital my father worked at, I just remember my mom patting my butt and pointing to the couch in the new part of the hospital, I remember climbing up onto the couch and laying down
Second was st the grocery stores that my father managed at night, I just remember mom walking me to the bathroom and changing me and dad walking in to see how things were going

enigmatic said:
I was just thinking about this, ironically, I have more memories of being in diapers than potty training. I was to start potty training and late to get out of diapers. I remember the back being pulled back and the front checks. Since I was older I would usually just be asked if my diaper needed to be changed, or if I was wet or dirty.

I have stories but they're the same as the ones I've posted on similar threads previously. I'm always happy to share.
I'd love to hear some! ☺️ What was it like? What went through your mind when it would happen? I'm curious because I would imagine there's a kind of comfort to it since my littles would feel comforted if it were done by someone they saw maternally and trusted.

Reactions: babyscotty37
ShyGirl91 said:
I'd love to hear some! ☺️ What was it like? What went through your mind when it would happen? I'm curious because I would imagine there's a kind of comfort to it since my littles would feel comforted if it were done by someone they saw maternally and trusted.
You can me a message if you would like! I'd be happy to tell you my stories, I remember them well.

I remember my childhood diaper days. Most mornings my dad would get me out of my crib & change my wet (& sometimes messy diaper) then dress me for day care. I remember being placed on the changing table at day care after pooping my diaper in front of the babysitter.
Also going to Walmart with my parka on & only a Barney diaper underneath.
Potty training in preschool I pee on the floor, then a teacher takes me to the bathroom & puts a Barney Luvs on me with a change of pants. (Mid 90s baby, that was the diaper I used until I was 6).

Reactions: babyscotty37 and ShyGirl91
Yeah, I have some memories of being in diapers. I recall once it was a lazy afternoon, most likely in the summer of 2007. I was playing with my toys in the living room when I felt the need to poop, so I got up and quickly walked down the hallway to where my toy chest was. This area was not visible from the rest of the house, and I remember quite vividly squatting next to my toy chest and pushing a load into my diaper. I still remember the feeling of relief and the sensory experience of it.

Reactions: denis97y, Rezzu and ShyGirl91
I remember a few things I remember nappy checks for poo being pulling the leg part of the nappy, I remember the accidents too when potty training, especially poop ones which would be cleaned up in the bathroom and my underwear would be washed in the sink, no pull ups at the time although pull ups would have probably helped/ delayed potty training for longer.

I remember there was a bag of pampers in my wardrobe for a while after I was 'clean'

I do vaguely remember at a respite care place for disabled children being taken to have my nappy changed by one of the carers but as I was already potty trained so somewhere between 3 and a half and 4-ish they got me laid down trousers off and was like oh you don't have a nappy on, you need the toilet or something and carried me to the toilet which was another cubicle

Reactions: denis97y and ShyGirl91
ShyGirl91 said:
Does anyone remember being in diapers when physically little?

Does anyone remember diaper checks and changes and how you were checked?

I have a vague memory of being laid down and changed. I remember daycare when I was a toddler and I have vivid memories. With as far back as I can remember, it surprises me I don't recall being checked and changed.
I remember being in my crib and this song that played from a toy and I remember feeling comforted.

Anyhoo, I know some were late(r) potty trainers and have memories and others don't remember at all because it was so long ago.

I'd like to hear your stories. ☺️
I think I was about five years old and remember vividly mom changing my diaper. I don’t remember for sure why but my mom had me in a nursery at church while she in my grandparents went somewhere. Right as we walked in I went pee pee in my diaper. She laid me down in one of the cribs and unsnapped my plastic pants and put on a dry diaper. She told me I needed to be a big girl and try not to wet my diaper. I remember her snapping my plastic pants back in place and giving me a kiss.

It’s odd that that is such a vivid memory, even though I was so young.

Reactions: babyscotty37 and ShyGirl91
I don't remember too much from when I was a baby.

Reactions: ShyGirl91 and AlwaysInDiapers
Back