Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have my toothless from build a bear, he is the boss, followed by the stitch tsum tsums(one big , one medium) and the newly acquired Stitch that I got from the Disney store. I actually got the space stitch too for a buck cause of the sale they have right now, buy one get one for a dollar. i think i have a problem.

Yes. I sleep with my Build-A-Bear Twilight Sparkle.

Yes. Three plushies. My protectors.

Toothless, that I adopted from Build a Bear almost two years ago, a giant, creepy isopod (daiogusokushumi), and my best mate, a wallaby, from just after I exited the womb. All healthy.

I sleep with my little Bearie, though I have a big bunny-bear type thing (that I call BunnyBear) and an elephant pillow pet on my bed :3

I'm a ShyBoy so my bear covered my face for me because he's a nice bear :)I love him
Snapshot_20160207.JPG

Haha it looks like a lot of you have My Little Pony plushes. One of my regulars is the Build-A-Bear Fluttershy... I got the last one in stock!

I sleep with a blue plushie that looks a little like Moomin. It has been my sleep buddy for over a year now.

Last edited:
i sleep with multiple plushies every night and cuddle at least one.

beddd.jpg
(image of my bed)

0208162220.jpg
Here is what I sleep with every night...
Yes, I like dolly friends.

I've got a unicorn names bruce that I've got in my bed at all times I cuddle with. I've also got a valentines themed pony that I use as a pillow.

Yes this is one of the few "little things" I do anymore. But I HAVE to sleep with my owl or bear or something. I have to hug something in a vice grip while I go to sleep or I just feel kinda empty.

I have a plushie named kumo :) he's my favourite, I talk with him after work or when I come home from swimming :D

Hi everyone.

Rex my faithful cuddly toy dog. Needed a wash, because he was a smelly dogie.

I have just woken up and i am really missing him.

Before it wouldent bother me, but now I have embraced being little, it does.

What do you do when your favourite cuddly toy is in the washing machine.

sisi said:

Hi everyone.

Rex my faithful cuddly toy dog. Needed a wash, because he was a smelly dogie.

I have just woken up and i am really missing him.

Before it wouldent bother me, but now I have embraced being little, it does.

What do you do when your favourite cuddly toy is in the washing machine.

Rex is all clean and dryed now so i will have him for to night.

Yea.

I gotta share mine, I got my Rex a blue dinosaur when I was 6-7 yrs old at a summer camp, since then, it never left my bed, it also travels with me everywhere for real, I hide it in my suitcase and I can't sleep without that little dinosaur.

0ZW8uE.jpgnCPp32.jpg

I have an Umbreon and Espeon beside me while I sleep. I also have Tails with me too. Poor guy is so dirty I really must clean him, but don't want to see him damaged for destroyed in the process.

Looove sleeping with stuffed animals :) my mains are a stuffed teddy bear a friend got for me at Buckingham Palace,a wolf, a dever, a stuffed Hedwig from Harry Potter and a Stuffed Pikachu :)

StrawberryRaven said:
Yes this is one of the few "little things" I do anymore. But I HAVE to sleep with my owl or bear or something. I have to hug something in a vice grip while I go to sleep or I just feel kinda empty.
It is something I started doing again about a year ago. For me, being in bed alone after 24 years of sharing a bed was difficult. For the first year I did sleep alone but not very well. When my "little" re-awoke I bought a plushie and began sleeping with it. At first it took a lot of abuse, hug-wise. That has settled down and my sleep improved. Most nights now it is just there with me, within arm's reach if I needed it.

Last edited:
Don't own a plushie.. yet, but there's no way I'm getting any sleep without my bubbly cuddly furry blanket. :3 Oh lol I forgot to answer the question. Yes I do sleep with my stuffed animal, every night.

Oh yea, I've slept with a Teddy Bear since I was 13 because it helped my insomnia and I still love them very much and they are actually seperate from ABDL life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back