Do you remember your first wetting outside your home?

diaper91

diaper_boy91
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello guys ;)
Do you remember the day that first time you wet your diaper outside home?
For me it happened something like 2-3 weeks after i wore my first ever adult diaper at home. I was on 3 week student internship on bank branch, and I've been doing different not much interesting and important things in different offices, mostly sitting there alone. One day I decided to go there with diaper on and after few hours I decided to challenge myself and use the diaper. I sat on a couch that was nearby and started to empty my bladder. I didn't pee for many hours so it takes some time and I was worried that someone could walk in and catch me act weird, or that the diaper could leak and I could humiliate myself. Fortunately no one came and diaper done its job but I felt totally wet on my crotch and my butt. After few minutes I decided to change myself so I went to toilet and I remember that during taking diaper off, the lights turned off as the cleaning lady done this. She probably didn't know I was inside because I tried to be very quit. I was quite frightened that she also close me in the toilet but by using light from my phone I put diaper into backpack and came out. Later I figured out this toilet was not commonly used by other workers. After that incident I said to myself that I'm stupid because It could ends bad and I shouldn't risk again and I didn't wore diaper again during this internship, but of course it wasn't my last time I wore and used diaper in public. As I use to wear diapers more often I gained more confidence that it survive much and I shouldn't be so scared that it leaks alfer first wetting or someone could notice.

I would be glad to hear your stories ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyric and Chrissie
I had my first flooding of my diaper last night. I will say it wasn't on purpose. Lol

Reactions: craigd1341
So I’m 24/7 by choice and it took me until today to wet myself outside the house but the thing is I felt like I didn’t have control over it this time, the urge came and the next thing I knew I was flooding my nappy it felt great but that moment of realisation to know if I wasn’t wearing a nappy then I’d have soaked my pants just makes it all the more real.

As I was wearing it under my jeans after the flood stopped which was a solid 30 seconds it swelled and made a very obvious nappy bulge I still don’t think anyone noticed but I certainly did 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: Chrissie
I think it was on the way home from the supermarket. I'd gone to town wearing a nappy under my trousers, drank loads before I went and when I got there. It felt a bit disappointing not to have needed to pee in the time I was there, but I felt the urge just as I walked out of the shop. I held on until I reached a bus stop, stood and looked at the timetable and slowly let out a few dribbles. Feeling confident everything was ok, I let the taps open.
A slightly bow legged walk home followed, with more wetting at various points until the nappy was full.

I have wet many times outside my home as i was a bedwetter , for deliberately wetting there were few occasions where i use my diaper for practicality as we couldn't find a restroom or that we couldn't get to one , i was traveling with my family when i was 16 and we arrived in a city overseas and i always wear diapers 24/7 when traveling so the malls were not open early morning and i already needed to go for some time but there were no restroom in sight so i was told to use my diaper instead , i eventually stood there and wet my diaper with my family sort of watching and mom even asked me if im done . yeah it was a little weird but hey i didn't have much of a choice since im already wearing a diaper .

Reactions: skalippi, craigd1341 and Chrissie
I have no memory of this
Being in diapers 24-7 365 everything blurs together and I assume you mean wet on purpose?
I remember wearing a abdl diaper in public for first time that was scary. Was in my early 20s and im like what if I someone sees
no one did but the panic was definitely there

I can’t remember the first time I wore a nappy in public and wet myself, but I was well aware a flood might cause a leak, therefore, I peed before I put the nappy on then set my phone alarm to go off in 15 minutes. When it went off I relaxed and while resetting the phone alarm I let out anything that was in my bladder. Every 15 minutes during that shopping outing I managed to dribble into my nappy.
By the end of the day my nappy was pretty full but with no leaks, even when I sat in my car to drive home. I’ve done this loads of times since without leaks, and nobody notices anyone fiddling around with their phones. Worth a try if you’re nervous about leaks.

Reactions: LittleRascal
Chrissie said:
I can’t remember the first time I wore a nappy in public and wet myself, but I was well aware a flood might cause a leak, therefore, I peed before I put the nappy on then set my phone alarm to go off in 15 minutes. When it went off I relaxed and while resetting the phone alarm I let out anything that was in my bladder. Every 15 minutes during that shopping outing I managed to dribble into my nappy.
By the end of the day my nappy was pretty full but with no leaks, even when I sat in my car to drive home. I’ve done this loads of times since without leaks, and nobody notices anyone fiddling around with their phones. Worth a try if you’re nervous about leaks.

Get some snap on or regular plastic pants it will take care of that problem.

LittleMonsterUK said:
Get some snap on or regular plastic pants it will take care of that problem.
I do wear plastic pants as a precaution, but I know that when I flood at home it can cause a problem, plus I can enjoy many small wettings to help enjoy mundane shopping 😊

Reactions: Lyric and LittleRascal
Chrissie said:
I do wear plastic pants as a precaution, but I know that when I flood at home it can cause a problem, plus I can enjoy many small wettings to help enjoy mundane shopping 😊

Crinklz/betterdry are always my go to and it’s not the price I’ve tried many different diaper/nappy brands and only crinklz/betterdry can withstand a full fledged flood without a care in the world, the problem comes because you end up wetting faster than it can absorb so it it fills up and leaks crinklz is the only one I’ve found to not have this problem.

LittleMonsterUK said:
Crinklz/betterdry are always my go to and it’s not the price I’ve tried many different diaper/nappy brands and only crinklz/betterdry can withstand a full fledged flood without a care in the world, the problem comes because you end up wetting faster than it can absorb so it it fills up and leaks crinklz is the only one I’ve found to not have this problem.
I’ve heard of them but are they bulky to wear? Whilst I don’t think people notice or care what we wear I’ve never wanted to make my wearing obvious. I will look up their products and maybe give them a try.

Reactions: LittleRascal
Chrissie said:
I’ve heard of them but are they bulky to wear? Whilst I don’t think people notice or care what we wear I’ve never wanted to make my wearing obvious. I will look up their products and maybe give them a try.

I wear them under my jeans 24/7 they’re not noticeable or people don’t care don’t overthink how people will react there’s times I’m certain some people would have noticed but as been little is part of my identity I don’t make a huge effort to hide the bulge and I actually quite like it it’s super babyish however I do wear a black cotton bodysuit to remove risk of exposure as I feel I’d then be forcing that on people and I’m not about that.

In conclusion in slim jeans you don’t notice it unless sitting down it creates a mini bulge (my favourite) and then when you flood it creates a more noticeable bulge but not enough for anyone to care and you can’t expect to wear and use a diaper/nappy without it looking like one 🙈

Last edited:
@Chrissie I have worn Betterdry (plain Crinklz) as my "main" overnight diaper as well as when out for more than 4-5 hours with limited access to restrooms and never have I had an issue. Just choose what you wear carefully and give yourself a quick "spin in front of a mirror" to make sure you're not advertising what kind of underwear you have one and you'll be fine. My normal out & about diaper has been the Abena L4 for years and although the Betterdry/Crinklz (I don't wear dips with prints, ever) is thicker/higher capacity they aren't "that much" thicker, as a reference/comparison for you to judge from.

Any questions, feel free to ask me...been living with this for over 18 years now, kind of a self proclaimed expert on the subject LOL

I’m not sure if it was my first time or not, but it had to be one of the first times at least. I decided to pad up on my way home from work. I had a 60 mile drive so it took me a couple of hours. I had to also make a stop at target. I went in and couldn’t find what I was looking for so I asked a worker. As I was talking to them, I felt the urge to pee and let it trickle out. I couldn’t flood because it was a depends back then, but I definitely ended up good and wet. It was such a rush. Then after target, I went out to a restaurant on my own while still wearing my wet diaper. It was exhilarating.

Reactions: TigerDL, Chrissie and diaper91
I wore diapers and rubber pants for bedwetting until I was 17. My mom made me wear diapers when we went on long car rides like our cousins, or the beach, and once we arrived she'd take my diapers off. But when we went to amusement parks, Disneyland, Magic Mountain, I had to wear diapers when we were there so I did wet my diapers then. Usually several times and my mother would have rot change me. As an adult and on my own, the first time I wet my diapers away from home was when I went to the movies and wet my diapers while there. After that I almost aways wore diapers when I went to the movies. Just a great place to be diapered and not miss anything. The first time I wore diapers and rubber pants on a date was also at the movies. I was a little scared, but it worked out great.

Reactions: abdl86 and Chrissie
When I was little, I always took my Goodnites everywhere- even at times where I would spend the night with my grandmother or aunt and cousins.

Even when spending the night at their places, I'd wake up wet. Best feelings ever in my childhood. ☺️

My first time was either when I was about ten years old and got sick and this was when I first knew this makes me totally incontinent when it comes to wetting. I was only in training pants in public places so as to not wet my pants

Another is when a freind of mine found out I was still in diapers as was his kid brother who was potty training and we found out who could do better and his brother potty trained faster than I did.

Yes. I was in my car driving to Reno, Nv. I was in Huggies, I think. I was so "high" with the enjoyment I had to pull back off the road when I was getting on the main drag because I was going to get hit!
This was back in '88!

diaper91 said:
Hello guys ;)
Do you remember the day that first time you wet your diaper outside home?
For me it happened something like 2-3 weeks after i wore my first ever adult diaper at home. I was on 3 week student internship on bank branch, and I've been doing different not much interesting and important things in different offices, mostly sitting there alone. One day I decided to go there with diaper on and after few hours I decided to challenge myself and use the diaper. I sat on a couch that was nearby and started to empty my bladder. I didn't pee for many hours so it takes some time and I was worried that someone could walk in and catch me act weird, or that the diaper could leak and I could humiliate myself. Fortunately no one came and diaper done its job but I felt totally wet on my crotch and my butt. After few minutes I decided to change myself so I went to toilet and I remember that during taking diaper off, the lights turned off as the cleaning lady done this. She probably didn't know I was inside because I tried to be very quit. I was quite frightened that she also close me in the toilet but by using light from my phone I put diaper into backpack and came out. Later I figured out this toilet was not commonly used by other workers. After that incident I said to myself that I'm stupid because It could ends bad and I shouldn't risk again and I didn't wore diaper again during this internship, but of course it wasn't my last time I wore and used diaper in public. As I use to wear diapers more often I gained more confidence that it survive much and I shouldn't be so scared that it leaks alfer first wetting or someone could notice.

I would be glad to hear your stories ;)
I once had a job flagging traffic during road construction/ repairs and didn't get many breaks to use a jiffy john. A lot of the time they were a long distance away when I did get a break. After wetting my pants with just my tighty whiteys underneath in which it was obvious that I peed my pants badly I bought some drugstore diapers and threw away all my underwear. I no longer wear disposables and only wear thick cotton diapers with boosters and plastic pants whenever I'm away from home because soaking my diaper by the time I get back home is more than likely to happen. But I like to say that a wet diaper makes this little baby happy.

Yep, right down to the details and believe it or not I can still feel that sensation.
I was around 5 at the time and had just heist my first ever diaper. It was a Kimbees disposable.
I remember going down to this grove of trees by our yard with my diaper. Opened the diaper, sat on it then laid back and tried to fasten it...too small damn it. I sat back up and pulled the diaper up between my legs and after a little hesitation I let it flow. Omg the warmth of that pee as it flowed around my boyhood and down to the seat of the diaper. I pressed the front of the diaper into my crotch and I enjoyed every millisecond of that wonderfully exhilarating experience.
I've been hooked since.

Reactions: TigerDL and littledub1955
Back