Do you care if your waistband shows?

K00paTr00pa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Lately if I’m out and about while padded up I’ve been caring less and less if my waistband sticks out. I still wear longish pullovers or cardigans to cover up, but otherwise if I bend over and someone sees, I don’t feel like it’s a big deal.

Anyone else in the same mindset?

• Thinking
Reactions: Canadianfalls, PadPhilosopher, utjerry and 16 others
I have learned no one cares. What one wears. I don't make it a point to advertise either though. My wife wears yoga pants. You can see she has a pull up on. Again no one has ever said anything.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, JeriHfoley18, TheDideeboy and 5 others
I'm about to navigate new territory. It's growing warmer here and if I don't need a shirt, I dont wear one. But. I also haven't done so while wearing a diaper. And I know the back waistband sticks up from my pants most of the time. This could be tricky. I don't advertise physically, im not open about my diaper wearing personally, and id sooner people close to me don't find out unless I say so. Strangers on the other hand, idc.

• Thinking
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Dry247, BBBen and 5 others
I let my diaper waistband show i dont hide it anymore. But i try to make sure my shirt is always covering it but if someone happens to see it 🤷🏻‍♂️ oh well. I do try to keep it hidden a little better around people i know or at work as i rather just avoid the awkward conversation if it where to come up.

• Thinking
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, littledub1955, Floodingpants and 4 others
When I am home just a diaper and shirt or no shirt when I am out I don't care anymore because no care about what u ware or do less if too them directly So don't push it on anyone less they want it

Want to just be me because I hid behind so much stuff and piled stuff from front of me that because I didn't want people to know what I was truly doing in life. Putting a double life on so no that I'm up front with more phone about me. They don't care that makes me more happy. In life

• Thinking
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and warmfeeling
Lostdiapersboy said:
When I am home just a diaper and shirt or no shirt when I am out I don't care anymore because no care about what u ware or do less if too them directly So don't push it on anyone less they want it

Want to just be me because I hid behind so much stuff and piled stuff from front of me that because I didn't want people to know what I was truly doing in life. Putting a double life on so no that I'm up front with more phone about me. They don't care that makes me more happy. In life
...wut...?

• Haha
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, TheDideeboy, littledub1955 and 5 others
Being a life long DL/Little, who became legitimately incontinent later in life I've always feel it was my duty to be discreet. However, I don’t obsess about it either way. 99% of the time I forget I am wearing 24/7/365. My wife will pull my shirt down in the back. Or she will say pull your shirt down. I try to do it when at a store, but I’m certain they have peaked out from time to time. Literally, no one has ever said a word or given a look…that I’ve noticed. I wear onesies to work so this is a non-issue. Even though several people know and don’t think a thing of it. I guess it might be like noticing a woman’s thick maxi pad, even though we’ve all seen them why would you care or say anything about it. It’s just a fact of life.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, TheDideeboy, CptKirk and 3 others
I'm a Shower & they are knowers lol I don't care if people know that I am wearing diapers, when women I know pull my shirt or hoodie down because my pampers are showing it is about the last "i'm a naughty boy" thrill that is left.
That does not mean that I want anyone to know that I am a adult baby. Diapers yes, big baby No!
Abdl's need to be discreet, always

• Thinking
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, BBBen, flybaby and 1 other person
Gonna go against the grain here and admit that I do care, a lot.

On the rare occasion that I go out diapered, I am incredibly paranoid about being discovered. As far as possible I try to wear long/baggy outfits to cover the bulge and prevent the waistband from being seen.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, BOXERSORBRIEFS, diaperbutt09 and 1 other person
I guess I'm kind of in-between on showing my diaper waistband. If I'm wearing an actual diaper out in public, I know the diaper will come up above the waistband on my pants (I think all diapers do), but I try to keep my diaper covered by my shirt or whatever I am wearing. If it shows, it shows, but I try to keep reasonably discrete. However, most of the time out in public, I am wearing an XL Goodnite (yes, they fit me well) or a pad for minor dribbling/urge incontinence. The slight bulge might be noticeable through my pants, but no diaper top to show. At home, by myself, I let my diaper top show.

Reactions: BabyLouise, BBBen, KBoy and 1 other person
When I am in public, I actually enjoy having the diaper waistband above the pants, but covered by shirt and jacket.

On one occation, I believe that I accidentally flashed it to a number of people (sorry!). I was entering an airplane, and was about to sit behind a small child, who was very unhappy. The child was thirsty, but the parent had nothing to drink, and due to the imminent take-off, the flight crew could not sell the parent a bottle of water. I had an extra bottle with me, which I gave to the parent. Afterwards, it dawned on me that, while crouching down in the aisle to find the bottle in my bag, I must have flashed the top of my plastic pants, and possibly the edge of the diaper, to eveyone sitting in the aisle seats behind me... :oops:

Nobody made a remark, though.

Reactions: Dry247 and KBoy
I prefer my waistbands showing so that I know I’m protected and keeps my diaper up. And I love to feel the plastic of the wings my rubbing it with my fingers throughout the day.

I wear a longer shirt to cover it as much so that it won’t show when I bend over.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDideeboy and bond35
K00paTr00pa said:
Lately if I’m out and about while padded up I’ve been caring less and less if my waistband sticks out. I still wear longish pullovers or cardigans to cover up, but otherwise if I bend over and someone sees, I don’t feel like it’s a big deal.

Anyone else in the same mindset?
i wear panties, diapers, and pantyhose with tags on waist band. I could care less.

Reactions: BigAl1
I don't flaunt them but I don't try ad hide my nappies either.

Reactions: littledub1955 and BigAl1
BigAl1 said:
I have learned no one cares. What one wears. I don't make it a point to advertise either though. My wife wears yoga pants. You can see she has a pull up on. Again no one has ever said anything.
There is a lady in our town who is in her mid to late 40s you can see the outline of her thick nappy under her jogging bottoms and she obviously doesn't care.

Reactions: littledub1955, mayhem, Andy86 and 1 other person
The older I get the less I care but I try to stay covered still

Reactions: KBoy, bdale and BigAl1
I've been letting my pants ride down at work, letting my diaper show a bit, & no one cares. I still pull my pants up occasionally, though.

Reactions: BigAl1
I regularly go into public with a portion of my diaper or pull-up being fully visible over my waistband and only my shirt to keep it hidden. I'm sure it has been seen a few times when I bent down to get something off the bottom shelf or reached up to the top shelf, but that doesn't bother me. I wasn't showing it off, I wasn't forcing them to see it, I was just living my life casually as if I didn't care what they think, which I don't.

I have accepted my diapers, and as long as I am not showing them off intentionally, I don't feel obligated to take extraordinary measures to be ultra discreet. I am discreet, and more so about padding than I would boxers, but we have to live our lives and can't be overly burdened by worrying about how others will react or feel about finding out we are padded.

With that said, I am more likely to try to be extra discreet around family and co-workers than I do around strangers. There is a lot more to lose from making family or coworkers uncomfortable, and that adds value to making more effort. I have experienced being treated differently by cousins and other relatives after they spotted a diaper in my bag or poking over my wasteland. It wasn't fun and I regret not making more effort to be discreet.

We can't just hide out and avoid with world because we like or need to wear a diaper. I know I can't go without padding for any length of time without it causing me severe emotional distress. I wear what makes me comfortable, I do what I can to be appropriately respectful and discreet, and I don't let it ruin my life worrying about being caught.

Reactions: TheDideeboy, LittleDiaperDreamer, BigAl1 and 3 others
BigAl1 said:
This has been my experience as an IC male. I'm mobile and active. I do my best to conceal it and In nearly 2 decades only 3 times has someone ever made it their business. Which was promptly remedied by a quick mind and even sharper tongue.

Reactions: JeriHfoley18, littledub1955, Lostdiapersboy and 2 others
i would prefer if the waistband shows, but i am not going to constantly adjust it so that it does

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955
Back