Do you care if your waistband shows?

Not at all. Don't care if it shows.
IMG_4931.JPGIMG_4934.JPG

• Sad
Reactions: CptKirk
So this one is really easy for me, i wear my regular clothes, but stuff that fits right. I also wear diapers that do indeed poke above the wasteband of my belt/pants. However, i try and be discreet about it. Its for me to enjoy, and others to not be bothered by. If someone manages to spot my diaper butt, then obviously they know more than the average bear lol.

Reactions: Abnalover
I care when outside near to home where I think I could be more likely to be recognised. Sometimes in drynites etc it's not too obvious. Further away if they see, they see, I'm unlikely to see them again.

Bit of a long winded way to say sometimes I care, sometimes I don't

I work hard at keeping my nappies hidden in public, in my local area. When I'm on holiday, or out if my area, i enjoy the freedom of not having to worry about being so discrete. Its like a different world not having to worry if people notice anything. Its so less stressful. There is a woman on my estate who wears bulky pads or nappies and leggings though. I see her often at the shops and she just dosent seem to care that its very noticeable.

Last edited:
White diapers no. Something real loud and babyish yes.

K00paTr00pa said:
Lately if I’m out and about while padded up I’ve been caring less and less if my waistband sticks out. I still wear longish pullovers or cardigans to cover up, but otherwise if I bend over and someone sees, I don’t feel like it’s a big deal.

Anyone else in the same mindset?
I recently had an EKG. With my shirt unbuttoned, the nurse could easily see the ban of my pink Gary panties. She was pleasant but did not comment.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
I did have once my shirt tucked into my plastic underpants after putting them on at a gate bathroom at the airport before flight time. I had walked by several people to sit down and though it was only about 2 minutes of showing the top 1" of my elastic band and dark blue plastic pants, I only realized this when sitting down and my hand felt back to wear my shirt was not correct and my backside was showing. But as noted in other posts, no one cared, as I looked around and no one was looking at me...people have better things to think about theses days.

Reactions: Woncrinklz
I work with small children so I do everything I can not to show my pullups. Lest I make potty training more of a problem in my class.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, plasticpants1, CptKirk and 1 other person
I love when it shows, but I don’t typically have the chance to wear in a way that’s obvious. I wear almost strictly Goodnites, mostly because I don’t have the ability to get anything else at this point, and they’re built so discreet that it legitimately makes it difficult to make the waistband show.

I always care if it shows.

Only time it was an issue was when I went to urgent care. I had to go because of norovirus, so I'm wearing a el-cheapo diaper, which was a little too large for me. Wearing just just a pair of of ill fitting gym shorts and a random t-shirt, it was obvious because my dad(real life one) told me to pull up my pants. I was so out of it, I didn't even notice.....I just really wanted an IV.

• Wow
Diaperman95 said:
I am not going to freak out and melt down if my diaper shows bending over or reaching for the top shelf at walmart. But I try really hard to keep it from showing. I always fold the waste band inside the diaper. It helps keep from showing but it also helps prevent leaks especially when laying down. But then again I get mad when I see asshats wearing their pants half off their ass and their underwear showing. Or a person bending over and their crack showing. My God people buy cloths that fit. Try a belt... I know they are a new thing and all. Levis has only been putting belt loops on their pants since 1922.... So like maybe it is time to try a belt. No one wants to see your underwear or your diaper. Grow up!

I use pants a size to big to cover my diaper and a stretch belt. It works very well looks nice. I bowl 2 or 3 nights a week and my diaper never shows.

Try one... https://www.amazon.com/Erato-Elasti...5&psc=1&mcid=65096876fa93344bba8e250191270f08
OUTSTANDING ANSWER! LOVE the link to a belt LOL! I'll bet I have to have a MINIMUM of a dozen different belts yet I still need more. I hate taking them out of the pant loops after I put them in. I wish every pair of pants I bought CAME WITH a G**-DAMN belt!

The only time I am not wearing a belt (when wearing pants) is if I am wearing what used to be called "jogging pants". I have no clue what they're called now. I wear them when it's cold (to me anything below 70-75 is COLD) and I'm doing yard work, not going anywhere special etc. and when I need to throw something on because someone's banging on the door or ringing the doorbell. When I am home and not going anywhere, I'm generally not wearing anything on top of my diaper unless one or both of my sons are home and then I'll wear shorts.

CptKirk said:
OUTSTANDING ANSWER! LOVE the link to a belt LOL! I'll bet I have to have a MINIMUM of a dozen different belts yet I still need more. I hate taking them out of the pant loops after I put them in. I wish every pair of pants I bought CAME WITH a G**-DAMN belt!

The only time I am not wearing a belt (when wearing pants) is if I am wearing what used to be called "jogging pants". I have no clue what they're called now. I wear them when it's cold (to me anything below 70-75 is COLD) and I'm doing yard work, not going anywhere special etc. and when I need to throw something on because someone's banging on the door or ringing the doorbell. When I am home and not going anywhere, I'm generally not wearing anything on top of my diaper unless one or both of my sons are home and then I'll wear shorts.
If you have not tried the stretch belts the work great. I found them on temu as low as 2 or 3 bucks a belt. I am placing a temu order next month and I have 4 of them in my cart. link below. I purchase with paypal not my debit card. It takes about 1 to 2 weeks for most items to come in. But they do show up. I have made 3 orders so far and they have some amazing deals. But at this price you can buy a stretch belt for every pants you own. I wear pants a sizes of two, to big so they do not fit tight exposing my mega max. Then I suck the waistband down with the stretch belt. I carry a sub compact 9mm pistol every place I go and the belt holds it in solid.

Temu sells some diapers and ABDL clothes and pacifiers. some look ok on the diapers and some not so much. But if you have seen temu online and thought it is a scam and you will not receive Items you are wrong. I bought a bowling shirt for 8 bucks and it fits perfect from the sizing and it was $35 bucks on Amazon.... I purchased a real nice 3 piece counter sink bit set for $1.50 and they work amazing. I got a cheap set of digitse al 6 in calipers for 4 bucks.Peffect for laying out wood working, plus it is such a cheap set use the jaws ti scribe lines metal or wood.. I keep my Mitutoyo calipers for precise measurements and treat them less rough.. My cheap ones I use to scribe lay out srcibes on a moving part. If I hurt them I throw them away.

any how Temu has some great deals

I wouldnt because most people that know me know i wear nappies so if my waistbant of a nappie is showing i wouldnt care if anyone noticed while in public but thankfully i have never had a problem as i always wear a jacket that covers the waist band when im out and about xxx

Depends where I am really if I’m home town where I might see someone I know imma b out Careful and might wear underage over nappy but if I’m on holiday where I’m never gonna she eanyone again I don’t really care at all. Like I’m not trying to be obvious but also really don’t care will just wear nappy Uber shorts or whatever and if it peeks or I’m wet and bulging I’m not bothered.

For me it depends on the context, but I’m always diapered for IC reasons. Most of the time I’m sat down as I use a wheelchair, so the waistband is more noticeable. However, most of it is covered by my chair’s backrest and side guards, which balances it out.

I always wear a onesie (normally plain coloured) when it’s cold but rarely in summer. The only real exceptions are when I’m working and if I’m travelling long distances, as I’ll be wearing a thicker ABDL diaper.

But there are exceptions to the rule. I don’t flaunt my diaper openly, but my diaper needs are not a secret. And no-one has bothered me about it.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

I do everything I can to avoid showing my diaper in public. Long top and coat to cover that area. I know common sense is that realistically nobody is paying that much attention but it still stresses me out lol.

When I'm at home alone I'll happily wear nothing but a top and diaper but if I have to answer the door I'll quickly cover up.

I'm a socially anxious person so I'd be so embarrassed if somebody saw and commented on it.

Reactions: gobphus
I try to keep things discrete, but I honestly don't care if my waistband somehow ends up sticking out above the waistline of my pants or shorts.

Soggy247 said:
I work hard at keeping my nappies hidden in public, in my local area. When I'm on holiday, or out if my area, i enjoy the freedom of not having to worry about being so discrete. Its like a different world not having to worry if people notice anything. Its so less stressful. There is a woman on my estate who wears bulky pads or nappies and leggings though. I see her often at the shops and she just dosent seem to care that its very noticeable.
Yeah there is a woman in our town like that she wears leggings that do nothing to hide her bulky nappy.

Reactions: Andy86
No cause after so long I just stopped worrying about it. If you were and someone sees it. They just assume I’m IC. Anymore I only were solid color diapers so no one is the wiser. I were long shirts so it normally covers it up but if they see it oh-well.

Back