Do other furs (if correct term) feel as if they sometimes have animal tails or ears?

As a Caitian, I think I have a pretty furry tail, along with pointed cat ears, and claws instead of primate nails.

Widgeydog354 said:
humans do have a tail bone its just not on the surface like animals or that pronounced. its called the coccyx
yep! but it is weird that we don't have an actual tail when sooooooooo many other species do 😅

Hmm?
With us humans, just re-activate a few genes, and we would have our primate tail back.

fleckothefennec said:
This tail was made for shaking, and that's what it's gonna do, perhaps this tail will shake itself for you😏
"you GO 'Nancy Sinatra' " (These Boots).(y)

Reactions: fleckothefennec
real tails on women would be soooo hot!!!

• Love
Reactions: fleckothefennec
brut2333 said:
real tails on women would be soooo hot!!!
Butt plug tails are pretty dam hot on women too🦊😍

All the time. I often wear my cat ears.

I definitely feel most "Me" with my ears and collar on. For me the ears and collar go together. Tails can be there but are optional. I like them when they're the plug variety, but being padded 24/7 makes that a little bit of a challenge. I have a tail that ties on (think through beltloops) but it's just... not very manageable. It's rather long and it's seen a few floors at a few parties and I don't usually touch it much anymore. It needs a good wash. And that whole imagery ride I just took you on is why tails aren't really my thing 100%. But if I could get a short fluffy one that matches my ears?!?!? ugh I'd wear ears, collar, tail, all day every day.

I definitely have a tail and ears

As I said earlier, flip back on a few human genes, and we humans get our tails back.

Sounds more like an otherkin thing then furries.

I feel it all the time I even picture myself as my fursona in public. So if in my imagination my tail hits someone I say sorry.

Yea, i have a few tails and ears

You may want to look into therianthropy. Many therians feel as if they have phantom tails, ears, paws, etc. Therians are people that identify as a non-human animal in some shape or form. Even if therianthropy doesn't fit you, it can be fun to play pretend!

I'm a furry and dog therian too. For as long as I can remember I've had involuntary phantom sensations of having a tail, dog ears, paws, etc. Eventually found therianthropy and felt it helped explain these feelings to me.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: PuppyJames
flickpuppy said:
You may want to look into therianthropy. Many therians feel as if they have phantom tails, ears, paws, etc. Therians are people that identify as a non-human animal in some shape or form. Even if therianthropy doesn't fit you, it can be fun to play pretend!

I'm a furry and dog therian too. For as long as I can remember I've had involuntary phantom sensations of having a tail, dog ears, paws, etc. Eventually found therianthropy and felt it helped explain these feelings to me.

Hope this helps!
What they said:) that could simply be a phantom shift or a normal behaviour unrelated.

Reactions: flickpuppy
I don't feel like I have a tail or ears, although I've thought about sewing a bunny tail to one of my diaper covers. Obviously that wouldn't be great for discreet wear, but it could be cute and fun at other times. :)

Reactions: Fyianneko
ShippoFox said:
I dunno, I don't think so, but I try to pretend sometimes. And It's very weird that we don't have tails because most animals do.
Flip the Human genes for a tail back on, and we would have tails.

Reactions: perlFerret
Back