Do girl diaper lovers have an inborn advantage than boys?

Antientmariner said:
This thread really has opened my eyes on the lady's perspective on pads and diapers, and I'm pretty sure we all got the message on this 'inborn advantage'. It doesn't exist.
Agreed, I still wanna transition into a woman but this has given me a lot to consider.

Reactions: OmiOMy and theancientmariner
linger said:
Girls can use pads freely in public without any pressure and concerns, which is quite like a small-sized diaper. That's also why as a diaper lover, I also imagine being a girl (but can't be totally referred to as a transgender), and can use it on a daily basis and publicly. And girls even have a lot of menstrual products like period panties, which are, just the equivalent of diapers. More importantly, all aboveboard
Since I don't have a place to hide my diapers at home, I have long weaned off diapers and turned to my mom's pads, of course secretly at night when my parents are asleep. So I'm jealous of girls who just have this innate advantage, and want to complain why there isn't a product for spermatorrhoea popularizing :(

How do girl diaper lovers feel about their priviledge of using pads fair and square? Do think it can also give you kind of fun and enjoy it whenever you want?
wtf?! Menstruation is sure nothing i am Jealous about.

Reactions: OmiOMy, PaddedRita and Diaperman95
Rita said:
Yes this so true ! ! ;)
Also seen it in my high school years and when I was going to collage !
Too many clueless, ignorant boys! I’m grateful my brother, dad, and boyfriend are not like that and that they have been very open in speaking about women’s health.
However, far too many times I’ve heard other women (of all ages) be in disgust of wearing a pad. My little cousin (who’s 16) was disgusted when we talked about pads, but it was a conversation she needed to hear. I wear both pads and tampons, but there is a major stigma around pads being childish by many women

• Thinking
Reactions: CptKirk, OmiOMy, KittyninjaW and 1 other person
theancientmariner said:
Well the way I see it, if a man can't get with the program about blood and vaginas, they don't understand their ladies. IF you're anemic, try eating beats. I've heard it's good for those who are anemic. Don't think that all guys are like that though. I'm 35 and still don't know everything about the way a woman works, but I'm not about to 'mansplain' about a subject I don't fully understand. A lot of guys act dumb around women, I know, but we mean no harm, things just come out wrong! We're not all savage beasts, it's just a large portion of us don't have a voice.
Maybe most of us got two ears, supposedly always switched 'on', and one mouth, only periodically switched on. One can only hope that everything is well connected to the brains higher functions whilst the brain also is switched on...
...Sadly that is not always true...
While this is mainly a male problem, it can affect both sexes.

Unless you’re getting kicked in the groin, a period having vagina is not an advantage lol
source - I have one

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperGirly
linger said:
Girls can use pads freely in public without any pressure and concerns, which is quite like a small-sized diaper. That's also why as a diaper lover, I also imagine being a girl (but can't be totally referred to as a transgender), and can use it on a daily basis and publicly. And girls even have a lot of menstrual products like period panties, which are, just the equivalent of diapers. More importantly, all aboveboard
Since I don't have a place to hide my diapers at home, I have long weaned off diapers and turned to my mom's pads, of course secretly at night when my parents are asleep. So I'm jealous of girls who just have this innate advantage, and want to complain why there isn't a product for spermatorrhoea popularizing :(

How do girl diaper lovers feel about their priviledge of using pads fair and square? Do think it can also give you kind of fun and enjoy it whenever you want?
Being a DL girl has definitively advantages: it is normal to bring a bag to the bathroom; they don't use urinals, the have only stalls; in the stalls there are trash bins; it is normal to hear rustling plastics and sticky tapes noises in the nearby stall; a skirt or a long top can cover the bulge; the urine flows on the bottom where there is a lot of pudding, not just in the front; in case of a leak it is simple to cover the bottom with a sweatshirt around the hips, thing that can't be hidden when the patch in in the front. Due to the prevalence of incontinence among woman, the use of absorbent products is more normalized than for man, there are even women affected that in social situations take it in a funny way.
Periods provide the settings that normalize the use of pads and diapers for DL girls.

Reactions: KittyninjaW
abcdia said:
Being a DL girl has definitively advantages: it is normal to bring a bag to the bathroom; they don't use urinals, the have only stalls; in the stalls there are trash bins; it is normal to hear rustling plastics and sticky tapes noises in the nearby stall; a skirt or a long top can cover the bulge; the urine flows on the bottom where there is a lot of pudding, not just in the front; in case of a leak it is simple to cover the bottom with a sweatshirt around the hips, thing that can't be hidden when the patch in in the front. Due to the prevalence of incontinence among woman, the use of absorbent products is more normalized than for man, there are even women affected that in social situations take it in a funny way.
Periods provide the settings that normalize the use of pads and diapers for DL girls.
I find diapers work better when I lay on my stomach like a guy would use …. Otherwise it only absorbs in crotch which has the least amount of padding. every diaper leak if wetting sitting down or if I sit down after using from press out, wetting the front stops the wetness from be8ng under a lot of pressure .

I don't think a pad is that similar to a diaper. Girls that wear diapers in public face the same issues that boys or nonbinary or anyone would: which is pretty much none, as long as you choose a reasonably discreet diaper and clothing. People aren't judging others trying to see if they're wearing a diaper, most people mind their own business and if they did spot a diaper, I don't think gender changes their opinion on the wearer much. As for girls freedom to wear pads in public, anyone can do that too and have virtually 0% chance of being noticed.

Reactions: KittyninjaW and PaddedCub
So many people have already covered it beautifully, but I'll add my 2c - I feel farthest away from my ABDL interest when I need to use pads and tampons during that time of the month.

It's uncomfortable enough as it is - menstrual cramps, ensuring I don't leak, fatigue, supplies/meds on hand everywhere I go, etc. It's not something that gives me any advantage, because I don't see menstrual products as diapers.

It's also a reminder of the fact that I would much rather be a boy and never have to deal with it again than worry about a period. I don't want kids, and it makes me unhappy to see blood coming out of me every month. Quite frankly, I just want to wear diapers to urinate, and never see or deal with menstruation again.

My two cents kinda agrees, I think it would be easier for girls to get away with "Hey I gotta do this..." It's a bit more acceptable for girls to completely get away with diapers than it would be someone like me: Nearly 30 guy with a strange complex, you wouldn't know I was an ABDL by just looking at me

Guys can buy male pads meant for leaks- they’re very similar to feminine pads just made for males and no one would question you buying those either. We have to pay for a product that we need for something our bodies do that we can’t control (unless we want to ruin our clothes/anything we sit on) and it’s expensive. Periods are painful physically and emotionally, it reminds me that I am in an adult body and I hate it. Plus we have to worry about staining our clothes (in my case my periods are so heavy I could literally be sitting in a red puddle curled up in a ball crying because the cramps hurt so much) So, no, girls absolutely do not have a “built in advantage” compared to men.

Reactions: JulestheFloof
Back