Do girl diaper lovers have an inborn advantage than boys?

Um, I'm not sure if there's anything women get more of in society except abuse. As far as wearing pads, they're easier to change than diapers, but also, you worry about the smell in public. I change quite often.

There's a more important problem here. Girl clothes are way more revealing and way tighter than guys'. How many people stare at your butt? It's a lot harder to hide diapers when your clothes are tight and people actually want to see your butt. Also, you can have visible pad lines and VPLs and everything that sucks about dressing yourself.

My friend dresses "little" in public, no diapers though. Lots of glitter. She mostly just gets lots of creeps. So no, I don't think there's necessarily a built in advantage.

• Love
Reactions: enigmatic, OmiOMy, SparkleAlchemist and 6 others
PrincessCassie said:
Um, I'm not sure if there's anything women get more of in society except abuse. As far as wearing pads, they're easier to change than diapers, but also, you worry about the smell in public. I change quite often.

There's a more important problem here. Girl clothes are way more revealing and way tighter than guys'. How many people stare at your butt? It's a lot harder to hide diapers when your clothes are tight and people actually want to see your butt. Also, you can have visible pad lines and VPLs and everything that sucks about dressing yourself.

My friend dresses "little" in public, no diapers though. Lots of glitter. She mostly just gets lots of creeps. So no, I don't think there's necessarily a built in advantage.
So well said 😘

Reactions: GabyinPurple, PaddedRita, OmiOMy and 2 others
Ive known many girls who complain about having to use pads and dont claim they are so lucky getting away with wearing a type of pad. A few also have commented on how they do indeed look like little diapers. They are serving a similar function.. Most women though seem to not be all to thrilled dealing with them. A diaper is a lot larger and fits all around ones bottom. A small pad most likely can bunch up and be uncomfortable between the leg area. Theres been many commercials also claiming the newer pads nowadays are thinner and not like diapers. I also seem to find most girl DLs love diapers specifically and not so high and mighty on wearing small pads.

TenaciousDL said:
I guess a good question is whether or not female diaper lovers more readily find acceptance and understanding than male DLs. I'm inclined to assume they do, but, as a DL myself my inclination is biased. I find women in diapers incredibly sexy. I'm not sure non-DL men or women share that feeling. Hell, some men and women are harshly judgmental about women who choose to wear pads instead of tampons, as unfair as that may be.
Yeah I’ve wondered exactly about this! I follow several abdl women on YouTube and stuff and they seem to get lots of praise. I wonder if it’s just because obviously only abdl guys are watching their content.
I think a lot of people find abdl to be odd. But I view it more in terms of projecting my judgment of myself. But I think if I told a lot of people they might find it kind of weird.
I wonder if a woman would tell or he found out by a non abdl man if she would likely face scrutiny or if women are judged less for it.

KarmaBaby2 said:
is it though? or is it that girls are very vocal or part of communities because of the comments and interactions we get …. There are many posts on here about that
Probably the latter

MikeDJ said:
Ive known many girls who complain about having to use pads and dont claim they are so lucky getting away with wearing a type of pad. A few also have commented on how they do indeed look like little diapers. They are serving a similar function.. Most women though seem to not be all to thrilled dealing with them. A diaper is a lot larger and fits all around ones bottom. A small pad most likely can bunch up and be uncomfortable between the leg area. Theres been many commercials also claiming the newer pads nowadays are thinner and not like diapers. I also seem to find most girl DLs love diapers specifically and not so high and mighty on wearing small pads.
Pads aren’t the most fun thing to wear, but maybe I’m in the minority of girls who don’t totally hate wearing a pad? Do I love it, no, not at all. Some pads bunch up, and I deal with that issue a lot. The smaller the pad, the less it bunches up. I wear the Always Infinity size 1 and they’re in my opinion the most comfortable pads. Their size 5 overnight pads fit and feel more like a diaper, and I rarely wear a diaper during my time of the month. Diapers do help, but there’s a combo of things that I simply don’t like!

Reactions: MikeyD1981 and Lyric
linger said:
Girls can use pads freely in public without any pressure and concerns, which is quite like a small-sized diaper. That's also why as a diaper lover, I also imagine being a girl (but can't be totally referred to as a transgender), and can use it on a daily basis and publicly. And girls even have a lot of menstrual products like period panties, which are, just the equivalent of diapers. More importantly, all aboveboard
Since I don't have a place to hide my diapers at home, I have long weaned off diapers and turned to my mom's pads, of course secretly at night when my parents are asleep. So I'm jealous of girls who just have this innate advantage, and want to complain why there isn't a product for spermatorrhoea popularizing :(

How do girl diaper lovers feel about their priviledge of using pads fair and square? Do think it can also give you kind of fun and enjoy it whenever you want?
I’m sure that most women would happily trade their monthly condition if there was a way to grant it to you. To date I’ve never heard a woman say she was thankful for her period so that she gets to wear a pad, period panties, or tampons. The accompanying side effects of their period is why many refer to this monthly condition as the curse so I believe you need to reevaluate your jealousy.

Raven801 said:
Wow no offense bud but I don't think you could call that a privilege....I always felt bad for my x as she had very painful cycles and I hated seeing her hurting. Along with the frustration of "ruining" undies and staining pants etc. I think I'll stay away from this as being incontinent I can understand fluids leaving your body without your consent can create some very uncomfortable situations. I personally sympathize with the pain and discomfort of it as I have no idea what it's truly like and wouldn't even try and hazard a guess. And as far as shaming goes I'd never heard of that...that quite sad really. As what works for o e and is comfortable for another is often not the same. Hopefully I didn't offend anyone but I'm running away from this one !
I agree. That is about as foolish as a ABDL telling a incontinent person we are privileged! I have interstitial cystitis and some of the worse bladder spasms as well as burning and the uncontrollably painful urge to pee sometimes every 5 min. Same with my IBS now getting to the point of fecal Incontinence the cramps and rectal urge becomes so painful I can not hold it. Besides the pain just knowing it can happen any place anytime around anyone during any event 24/7 the rest of your life. We don't get time off if our skin becomes a rash or sore.

These women many like my wife double over in pain every month and the get bloated and just feel nasty. I think this statement of calling them prevailed just because they have a legit reason to wear a pad is as dumb as telling a incontinent person the same. Why cant people think before they speak?

Other than a women does not have to worry about what direction their piss is going to spray in a diaper and do not have to tuck things that can become uncomfortable to get a flow to the middle of the diaper I fail to see a advantage they might have.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce, Prillprillprill and Anemone
YakuiAndOzoi said:
I mean, I think it's worth mentioning that, while this is totally a smaller thing, there's a lot of shaming and cruel jokes made at women's expense about menstrual stuff. People who bleed are in fact shamed a lot by some people for just having a body that does what it does.
Who dose this? Are ladies really made fun of for their menstrual cycles? Source?

Antientmariner said:
Who dose this? Are ladies really made fun of for their menstrual cycles? Source?
They do.

Source: I'm a woman.

Yeh it's by men. Very immature stuff like 'oh she must must be on her period' or acting grossed out by (unused) period products. Or just being really uncomfortable about the subject of menstration and treating it like a joke. It's not entirely their fault it's society that's made it that way.

Also I've been mansplained periods by my ex. I was, as my doctor later described it 'impressively anemic' from the blood loss (I have pcos) and couldn't stand up without fainting plus bleeding through my clothes. And said ex said 'yeh but it's supposed to come out. It's natural'...

Honestly this whole thread just shows how uneducated many cis men are when it comes to periods.

• Sad
Reactions: GabyinPurple, Magicalgirl101, SparkleAlchemist and 8 others
Diaperman95 said:
That is about as foolish as a ABDL telling a incontinent person we are privileged!
Yeh it's a lot like that and I'm pretty sure if that was the subject of the thread it would have been taken down by now... Just saying

Reactions: PaddedRita, Diaperman95 and lilbabyjooce
Antientmariner said:
“Source?” It happens all the time. I remember all the time in the locker rooms hearing girls making fun of other girls for wearing pads (even adults I know view pads as “childish” and “gross”). Have you never heard someone ask if a woman is on her period just because of the mood she may be in? I’ve heard grown adult men talk about how gross periods are despite them being a natural function. I’ve known fathers who’ve treated their daughters like monsters for having a period. Some people treat having a period like the plague—they don’t want to hear about it, think you’re gross for having it, and they don’t want you to be around them while you’re on it. And I would know because I’ve interacted with these people before. As many women unfortunately also have.
Women (and those who menstruate) are still not taken seriously for the level of pain and discomfort that periods cause. Reproductive healthcare in regards to menstruation is still extremely underdeveloped. While attitudes are changing slowly, there is still a massive stigma with periods and that is undeniable. Just ask any woman in your life if they’ve been shamed or belittled or questioned over it and you will get some “sources” of your own.
It would really be nice if instead of assuming what our experiences are in threads like these, people just asked us women ABDLs what our thoughts and experiences are. Seeing threads like these where there’s some big assumption from a place of ignorance (that would be really easy to educate on) is disheartening and annoying.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: Palle, PaddedRita, YakuiAndOzoi and 5 others
Prillprillprill said:
They do.

Source: I'm a woman.

Yeh it's by men. Very immature stuff like 'oh she must must be on her period' or acting grossed out by (unused) period products. Or just being really uncomfortable about the subject of menstration and treating it like a joke. It's not entirely their fault it's society that's made it that way.

Also I've been mansplained periods by my ex. I was, as my doctor later described it 'impressively anemic' from the blood loss (I have pcos) and couldn't stand up without fainting plus bleeding through my clothes. And said ex said 'yeh but it's supposed to come out. It's natural'...

Honestly this whole thread just shows how uneducated many cis men are when it comes to periods.
Well the way I see it, if a man can't get with the program about blood and vaginas, they don't understand their ladies. IF you're anemic, try eating beats. I've heard it's good for those who are anemic. Don't think that all guys are like that though. I'm 35 and still don't know everything about the way a woman works, but I'm not about to 'mansplain' about a subject I don't fully understand. A lot of guys act dumb around women, I know, but we mean no harm, things just come out wrong! We're not all savage beasts, it's just a large portion of us don't have a voice.

Reactions: Palle and KittyninjaW
Antientmariner said:
Well the way I see it, if a man can't get with the program about blood and vaginas, they don't understand their ladies. IF you're anemic, try eating beats. I've heard it's good for those who are anemic. Don't think that all guys are like that though. I'm 35 and still don't know everything about the way a woman works, but I'm not about to 'mansplain' about a subject I don't fully understand. A lot of guys act dumb around women, I know, but we mean no harm, things just come out wrong! We're not all savage beasts, it's just a large portion of us don't have a voice.
Yeh I know. My partner now is a very supportive. I'm not a man hater at all. I'm not really into the men Vs women rhetoric. Inequality harms everyone. Man, woman or other I judge people for their actions and values. We all have things we don't know about.

It's not about making broad generalisations about all men, but realising that there is a male outlook default that has invalidated women and not given them a voice even when it comes to their own health and bodies.

• Love
Reactions: KittyninjaW, Lyric, Anemone and 1 other person
lilbabyjooce said:
I would not at all view pads as a privilege. Pads do not function like diapers, do not feel the same, and are intended to be used during a time of the month where a lot of us who have a period and are into ABDL feel incredibly uncomfortable, not just physically, but also because we are reminded of our adult selves.
Not to mention a lot of women are shamed by other women for using pads due to their base level similarity to diapers.
You can use the search tool and there’s plenty of insight from other women AB DLs on here regarding their feelings towards menstrual products. I think the majority of us wouldn’t list pads as one of the “privileges” of being an ABDL woman.
This is so true lilbabyjooce
Pads are such a pain to wear no matter how good they say they are !

• Love
Reactions: Samantha and lilbabyjooce
GoatZombie said:
I’m pretty sure telling a woman that she’s privileged for having to menstruate would be an invitation for her to throttle you.

Honestly this post reads like it was made by someone who’s never actually met a woman, but only seen them on TV and internet.

Touche`

• Love
Reactions: Diaperman95
My preference is the underwear with an absorbent pad like structure in the forward base area.
Just enough absorbency to take a hit (leak) but not a full on deluge. The small pad like structure
does not detract from the normal expected contours of the crotch region. Of course wearing a
skirt/skort or kilt does the hiding job more than adequate.
BUT I don't push my luck - have a back-up plan for changing to another dry mode - or long
term wear some moisture proof outer covering.

AND avoid the personal discussion of how others see personal hygiene unless coerced into it !

Reactions: KittyninjaW
Prillprillprill said:
Yeh it's a lot like that and I'm pretty sure if that was the subject of the thread it would have been taken down by now... Just saying
Yeah this person joined the day they posted and have not posted since. So it sounds like maybe just a internet troll and not one of our real members. I mean I would like to think one of our down to earth respectful members would apologize to the ladies after they have realized it was a dumb statement. I mean enough people have pointed it out. I hate to use the word troll but this person kinda joined just to stir the pot and offend people one day and left.

• Wow
Reactions: KittyninjaW, Prillprillprill and theancientmariner
lilbabyjooce said:
“Source?” It happens all the time. I remember all the time in the locker rooms hearing girls making fun of other girls for wearing pads (even adults I know view pads as “childish” and “gross”). Have you never heard someone ask if a woman is on her period just because of the mood she may be in? I’ve heard grown adult men talk about how gross periods are despite them being a natural function. I’ve known fathers who’ve treated their daughters like monsters for having a period. Some people treat having a period like the plague—they don’t want to hear about it, think you’re gross for having it, and they don’t want you to be around them while you’re on it. And I would know because I’ve interacted with these people before. As many women unfortunately also have.
Women (and those who menstruate) are still not taken seriously for the level of pain and discomfort that periods cause. Reproductive healthcare in regards to menstruation is still extremely underdeveloped. While attitudes are changing slowly, there is still a massive stigma with periods and that is undeniable. Just ask any woman in your life if they’ve been shamed or belittled or questioned over it and you will get some “sources” of your own.
It would really be nice if instead of assuming what our experiences are in threads like these, people just asked us women ABDLs what our thoughts and experiences are. Seeing threads like these where there’s some big assumption from a place of ignorance (that would be really easy to educate on) is disheartening and annoying.

Yes this so true ! ! ;)
Also seen it in my high school years and when I was going to collage !

This thread really has opened my eyes on the lady's perspective on pads and diapers, and I'm pretty sure we all got the message on this 'inborn advantage'. It doesn't exist.

• Love
Reactions: OmiOMy, hanbanan, Anemone and 3 others
Back