Do diapers destroy reputations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
odd1inSyde said:
So, are you Daimen, or Daimen's BFF?

I am curious about that, too. @TheWetGuy , what's your stake in this? Why do you feel so strongly about this topic that you're arguing with literally everybody? Don't say it's simply a matter of principle, because I don't believe that.

Reactions: KittyMerriweather and BobbiSueEllen
The last time I dealt with a matter of principal, I got paddled. 😲

• Haha
Reactions: HTML
TheWetGuy said:
It is the same as saying that a gay couple should not go hand in hand in public so as not to "impose their lifestyle" on people.
I lived through that, and because of it we didn’t do it. Like paddedinestva stated about underwear. I have a fetish for briefs but I don’t go to work in just my tighty whities or walk down the street in them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyokodl
Where is this actical written? They keep saying nappies not diapers.

As others have pointed out — this guy has spent years now spreading the most exhibitionist, embarrassing possible images and videos of himself using his diapers all over the Internet for the declared purpose of enjoying being humiliated by them being found.

I cannot imagine anyone in their right mind having him work at their company, knowing that an Internet search on his name is going to find this stuff and permanently damage their reputation. He has chosen this for himself, over and over again for years, Is very likely doing the same thing by being in this article, and is entitled to zero sympathy and support from anywhere.

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192, KittyMerriweather, CrazySmoker and 3 others
ex·hi·bi·tion·ism
/ˌeksəˈbiSHəˌnizəm/

noun
noun: exhibitionism
  1. extravagant behavior that is intended to attract attention to oneself.

Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor and BobbiSueEllen
Diaperdudeinmass said:
Where is this actical written? They keep saying nappies not diapers.
Answered my own question, it’s written in the U.K.

Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
TheWetGuy said:
Don't worry, I won't give my WRONG opinions on this site anymore.
Thanks a lot for that :) I might have judged you wrongly after all...
I wish you all the best ANYWHERE else.

Last edited:
As I said in the other thread that already exists about this exact article on this exact subforum (and posted yesterday even):

The clinical demarcation point for where a fetish turns from "odd quirk that isn't harming anything" to "unhealthy quirk that needs to be addressed" is the point at which it begins to impact your ability to lead your normal day to day life.

If taking abdl to the point of not being able to hold a job, exposing yourself on the streets, and being unable to differentiate between public/private/secret when it comes to appropriate behavior isn't the definition of taking kink to an unhealthy extreme, I don't know what is.

Reactions: KittyMerriweather, CrazySmoker, Lyokodl and 3 others
TheWetGuy said:
I believe that Damien has no enemies and description is not something he needs.

Literally every ABDL except for like five people are now enemies of Damien. He's a pervert with a kink for humiliation and exhibition. Do you think this being in the news bothers him even on bit? If you think he's not eating this up, I have a bridge to sell you.

Reactions: Lyokodl and JaysonTheRegressor
TheWetGuy said:
I AM AGGRESSIVE WITH DIFFERENT OPINIONS???

Your opinions in no what represent 98% of the ABDL community and you're having a hard time with it, so yeah.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
This whole thread premise is starting to get a creepy edge to it...

Reactions: Lyokodl and JaysonTheRegressor
In today’s wold of social media one has to be carefull of what you post. We’re i work they look up potential new employees on social media and I am sure we are not the only ones. Had the guy come in for a job I would bet a lot of money he would not be hired, his twitter account alone would get has application tossed.

TheWetGuy said:
It is the same as saying that a gay couple should not go hand in hand in public so as not to "impose their lifestyle" on people.

No, it isn't. Being gay has widespread acceptance. Being ABDL does not.
You wouldn't want stuff you don't accept to be imposed on you. Most of society feels the same way.

TheWetGuy said:
If you are not a criminal, nor are you hurting anyone, then there is no reason for censorship. This is just moralism.

Yes, there is reason for censorship. People like this give AB/DLs everywhere a bad name.
They generate negative press coverage, which hurts everyone in the AB/DL community, by fueling prejudice against AB/DLs.

If we, as the AB/DL community, don't tell people like this that they're behaving in an unacceptable fashion, then society as a whole will think more of the AB/DL community is like this guy, and they will judge the ENTIRE COMMUNITY accordingly.

I don't normally do this but...
On behalf of the AB/DL community, let me say this: every community has its village idiot. Don't judge the entire AB/DL community on the basis of one guy's foolish choices.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192, TigerDL, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 10 others
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back