Do diapers destroy reputations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
odd1inSyde said:
But here's the thing - Daimen has, in many public forums, admitted to being into humiliating himself online. https://damienturner.absolutely.exposed/
I find the comparison between LGBTQ+ people walking around holding hands and somebody who is, in essence, forcing others to participate in ABDL, to be both incorrect and in bad taste.
Jesus. This guy is super fetish pushy. What the fuck?

Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor and BobbiSueEllen
odd1inSyde said:
1. No, it's not.
2. What the hell are you talking about? I'm queer.
Prejudice is structural. Just as there are sexist women, there are homophobic gays.

• Angry
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
TheWetGuy said:
Prejudice is structural. Just as there are sexist women, there are homophobic gays.
He said nothing that was homophobic. Calling someone who isn't homophobic homophobic is in and of itself homophobic

odd1inSyde said:
1. No, it's not.
2. What the hell are you talking about? I'm queer.
I was saying that the comparison between LGBTQ+ being in love and affectionate and being an ABDL in a public space is very, very different.

Pretty sure you're trolling.
I'm not, but anyway...

TheWetGuy said:

Ah. Okay. So you're just being obnoxious, provocative, and pedantic. Got it.

Reactions: reval, JaysonTheRegressor, depends4me and 1 other person
TheWetGuy said:
I'm not, but anyway...
Also, I reported you. I suggest others do the same. We need you off this platform. You are toxic to the community.

Reactions: KittyMerriweather, tiboonti and BobbiSueEllen
I did report this post only in that the moderators would be aware it was getting a little fast & furious. I don't expect action on it but awareness never hurt. They can do what needs to be done of their own decision.

Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor, tiboonti and odd1inSyde
TheWetGuy said:
Yes, employers have that right, but I think the ABDL community should support Damien, not attack him along with other people.
Unless you haven't noticed, you are the only one in this thread who thinks this is acceptable behavior. Of course you're welcome to your own opinions, but acting outside of the normal "acceptable" behavior has its consequences.

TheWetGuy said:
He is unemployed and bullied.
See above re: consequences of actions.

TheWetGuy said:
And I understand the arguments, but I don't agree. This is not a troll, it is my opinion and you should learn to deal with different opinions.
"Dealing with" opinions doesn't mean everyone has to agree, it just means we can't be intolerant to them. In this case, Damien was able to (regrettably, for the image of the community) act on his own, and he reaped the consequences of it. It was mentioned a number of times above, but I'll distill it here:

Why what Damien did was wrong (albeit not illegal):
  • Diapers are effectively just another form of underwear. Unless in special cases (beaches, pools, etc) it is not acceptable to wear only underwear out in public.
  • "Living your lifestyle" doesn't mean you can do whatever you want without social repercussions (for good or for bad).
  • If diapers are a fetish for you (they aren't for everyone), then drawing unconsenting adults (and minors!) into your sex play (through exhibitionism) is one of the worst things a person can do.

Last edited:
Reactions: KittyMerriweather, AmonQ, JaysonTheRegressor and 3 others
GoodnitesLover8 said:
Also, I reported you. I suggest others do the same. We need you off this platform. You are toxic to the community.
You are intolerant and do not accept different opinions from yours. I will no longer argue with you. If you want to crucify a community member for wearing diapers in public and being the target of a sensational article, go ahead. Damien is bigger than that.

• Angry
TheWetGuy said:
You are intolerant and do not accept different opinions from yours. I will no longer argue with you. If you want to crucify a community member for wearing diapers in public and being the target of a sensational article, go ahead. Damien is bigger than that.
Damian is an extreme exhibitionist that actively wants his pictures shared everywhere. There is NOTHING okay with that. Your support of him is also wrong. Full stop.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192, JaysonTheRegressor and sinceiwassmall
I wouldn't necessarily say "wrong" (on both eastcoastdl and GoodnitesLover8's posts) but I'd say "not cool"...but that's just me.

Last edited:
BobbiSueEllen said:
I wouldn't necessarily say "wrong" but I'd say "not cool"...but that's just me.
Don't worry, I won't give my WRONG opinions on this site anymore.

• Angry
Can an admin PLEASE do something regarding TheWetGuy ?
We do not need someone either trolling or just being so aggressive toward others opinion.

• Angry
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor, BobbiSueEllen and PlasticPantson
tiboonti said:
Can an admin PLEASE do something regarding TheWetGuy ?
We do not need someone either trolling or just being so aggressive toward others opinion.
I AM AGGRESSIVE WITH DIFFERENT OPINIONS???

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: KittyMerriweather and JaysonTheRegressor
TheWetGuy said:
Generally I disagree with censoring opinions, as you can disagree without having to silence one side.

But with this post, yes, you are now aggressive.

TheWetGuy said:
So any opinion other than yours is a troll? I think Damien has the right to live as he sees fit, he’s not hurting anyone and he’s part of our community.

... and be consequent with his acts.

TheWetGuy said:

So, are you Daimen, or Daimen's BFF?

Reactions: KittyMerriweather
TheWetGuy said:
t is the same as saying that a gay couple should not go hand in hand in public so as not to "impose their lifestyle" on people.

Can people who wanna wear diapers in public stop bringing us gays into this, like jeebus christ
This isnt Abdls equivalent to homophobia just stop.

I think its sad that if an ABDL gets outed they can't get a job, but to be upset when others dont want you to wear in public? thats just absurd, its like how I as a woman can't go to a job interview in bra and strap on. I dont get to cry "discrimination" and use the oppression of a group of people to make my argument. They aren't equatable.

If you wanna wear discreetly, go for it, but if someone calls you out, have a way to deal with that situation.
If you are icon, thats a reasonable explanation, if its for kink/the feel purely- might I suggest just not *if its at a work place esp, not just grocery shopping*? If you can't control yourself maybe you have a problem.

But yeah its like how in a thread someone claimed not being able to wear nappies, was the same thing as telling people not to be gay.
No its not the same one is very very politcal, one is just viewed as a "sex freak" thing.

BTW I sympathize with people who do get outed and cast aside, I hope ppl get my point though, no law maker is saying
diaper wearers can't get married or can't get medical assistance. Hope this makes sense.

ANYWAY yeah thats my hot take.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyokodl, JaysonTheRegressor, dynodoggo and 2 others
Blathers said:
I think its sad that if an ABDL gets outed they can't get a job...
True to a point. If it's discovered by rumor-mill, a vengeful former acquaintance or espionage and it leads to job-denial or termination, then yeah that's pretty dang sad and shouldn't be allowed to happen. But this Damien guy's just leaping from rooftop-to-rooftop for all and sundry to view, shouting it from the highest crags. I don't think anyone wants to be a part of that.

• Wow
Reactions: Lyokodl, AJFan2020, JaysonTheRegressor and 2 others
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back