Do diapers destroy reputations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ereid2k19 said:
Doesn't have to be a crime to be deemed unacceptable and disrespectful by both communities.
If you are not a criminal, nor are you hurting anyone, then there is no reason for censorship. This is just moralism.

Of course Damian has a right to live as he sees fit. And his employers have a right to run their companies as they see fit. I hope he lands on his feet , too, but think that's going to be hard in West Virginia or rural Virginia.

If you want to organize a pantsless-rights rally on the national mall, I just might attend. But society isn't there yet, and to pretend that you don't get everyone's arguments, yeah, that's trolling.

Reactions: KittyMerriweather, Lyokodl and BobbiSueEllen
depends4me said:
Of course Damian has a right to live as he sees fit. And his employers have a right to run their companies as they see fit. I hope he lands on his feet , too, but think that's going to be hard in West Virginia or rural Virginia.

If you want to organize a pantsless-rights rally on the national mall, I just might attend. But society isn't there yet, and to pretend that you don't get everyone's arguments, yeah, that's trolling.
Yes, employers have that right, but I think the ABDL community should support Damien, not attack him along with other people. He is unemployed and bullied.

And I understand the arguments, but I don't agree. This is not a troll, it is my opinion and you should learn to deal with different opinions.

I feel like society will never accept people like us. I dream of 1 day being able to be my true self in public but I know its not realistic. It's sad but I don't feel acceptance will ever come. Its very stigmatized.

Side note: this dude is from my Neck of the woods interestingly, West Virginia and its probably the worst place to be and be ABDL, West Virginians tend to be judgemental and traditionalist

• Sad
Reactions: Lyokodl, JaysonTheRegressor, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
I had a relative post this story on their Facebook, asking what was wrong with people today. They don’t know about me being ABDL, nor does anyone else in my family. So much of me wanted to say “we’re not all like this!” In my opinion, it just sheds a bad light on us in general as it makes everyone think that all ABDL’s are exhibitionists who walk around, flaunting their diapers in everyone’s faces. I’m a private guy, so that’s where the diapers remain. Stories like this only do more harm than good. I would love for ABDL to be considered ‘normal’ or even just ‘acceptable’. This story doesn’t help accomplish that in any way.

Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor, chamberpot, Arrex and 4 others
Parading the streets in just a diaper and a t-shirt and expecting people not to treat you as someone with mental health issues is just... I can't even find the right word. Dumb ? Idiot ? Crazy ?
while 99% of the community is acting like normal people who enjoy wearing diapers and sometime act as littles, in the privacy of their home and with people who are intimate with them, those freaking 1% who want to force their way of life on other people really put a bad BAD light on a community that already struggle to be as clean as possible toward all bad associations that can be done with paedophilia...

Reactions: KittyMerriweather, JaysonTheRegressor and BobbiSueEllen
TheWetGuy said:
I think the ABDL community should support Damien, not attack him along with other people. He is unemployed and bullied.
Just like Islamic community should support djihadist and terrorists ?
And like christians should support paedophil priests ?
And like soccer supporters should support hooligans ?
No thank you.
we'll support those who deserve to be supported, not the ones who discredit the whole community by their actions.

Reactions: Lyokodl, JaysonTheRegressor, dynodoggo and 5 others
TheWetGuy said:
It is the same as saying that a gay couple should not go hand in hand in public so as not to "impose their lifestyle" on people.

Holy fuck, no it's not.

Reactions: KittyMerriweather, Lyokodl, JaysonTheRegressor and 2 others
TheWetGuy said:
This is absurd! Diapers are not necessarily a fetish, but a lifestyle, a way of being and, above all, just a piece of clothing. The ABDL community has to support Damien!

The ABDL absolutely should not support Damien, they should condemn him and shame anyone who thinks like him. What he's doing is not ok and he's damaging the community by putting these negative headlines out there. He looks like a creep and he makes the community as a whole look like creeps. We do not live in a world where you can just magically have everything your way because you feel like it. This may be a lifestyle to some, but it's a private lifestyle, not one you can, or even should, live publicly. This is 100% not ok.

Reactions: Lyokodl, JaysonTheRegressor, gamefreak94 and 1 other person
MaxiPad89 said:
The ABDL absolutely should not support Damien, they should condemn him and shame anyone who thinks like him. What he's doing is not ok and he's damaging the community by putting these negative headlines out there. He looks like a creep and he makes the community as a whole look like creeps. We do not live in a world where you can just magically have everything your way because you feel like it. This may be a lifestyle to some, but it's a private lifestyle, not one you can, or even should, live publicly. This is 100% not ok.
You judge Damien for going out with only diapers and T-shirts, when in fact you should be judging the newspaper that published this ridiculous story at your own risk. You fill your diapers and judge those who wet the bed.

Attachments

• 20200902_172557.jpg
    20200902_172557.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 39
TheWetGuy said:
You judge Damien for going out with only diapers and T-shirts, when in fact you should be judging the newspaper that published this ridiculous story at your own risk. You fill your diapers and judge those who wet the bed.
Why choose ? I condemn BOTH.

• Angry
Reactions: Lyokodl, JaysonTheRegressor and PlasticPantson
I wouldn't aim to condemn him but I sure wouldn't wanna hang with him, neither. There's a time and a place for everything, we learn that along the way in life. I am asexual but it is one thing that helps define me, not the only thing that defines me or which I choose to extol over other things about me. That's where discretion comes in: there's some things I simply won't do in open public, wearing diapers and dressing up as a toddler girl isn't the only thing.

Forgive me for waxing OT-biblical here but even when it came to the Israeli temple, it wasn't a 100% open place; there was the General Assembly (where everyone could be), The Holy Place (where the devout and pious would be) and The Most Holy Place (where only the priesthood was allowed). We're the same way, we are like temples: most people know a fair amount about me, my close friends know some unknown things about me...and only a couple of real close friends know everything about me. That's how it's supposed to be. You wouldn't tell your sworn enemy about your diaper-wearing activity, right?

Discretion is the better part of valor. It all connects to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. For this guy in the news: IMHO, I don't think he's entirely happy...I think he's either resigned to the fate he created or in denial. I could be off in that assessment but I don't think entirely so. It's enough that I feel mixed (much less so than 20, 30 and 40 years ago) about loving to wear diapers and dress as a toddler girl, even as discrete as I am about it...but to wear it on my sleeve would probably see me in the past-tense eventually. That's not how I want to see this guy end up...but he does have some serious soul-searching to do if he wants to be at true peace with himself. Otherwise, people may view him as a lost-cause martyr-baby in a saggy diaper. We all live with the decisions we make and we all have the freedom to sit and reconsider them...while we're still here.

• Love
Reactions: KittyMerriweather, Lyokodl, Peesalot and 1 other person
tiboonti said:
Are you going to put the boy on a fire? This is shameful...

BobbiSueEllen said:
I wouldn't aim to condemn him but I sure wouldn't wanna hang with him, neither. There's a time and a place for everything, we learn that along the way in life. I am asexual but it is one thing that helps define me, not the only thing that defines me or which I choose to extol over other things about me. That's where discretion comes in: there's some things I simply won't do in open public, wearing diapers and dressing up as a toddler girl isn't the only thing.

Forgive me for waxing OT-biblical here but even when it came to the Israeli temple, it wasn't a 100% open place; there was the General Assembly (where everyone could be), The Holy Place (where the devout and pious would be) and The Most Holy Place (where only the priesthood was allowed). We're the same way, we are like temples: most people know a fair amount about me, my close friends know some unknown things about me...and only a couple of real close friends know everything about me. That's how it's supposed to be. You wouldn't tell your sworn enemy about your diaper-wearing activity, right?

Discretion is the better part of valor. It all connects to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. For this guy in the news: IMHO, I don't think he's entirely happy...I think he's either resigned to the fate he created or in denial. I could be off in that assessment but I don't think entirely so. It's enough that I feel mixed (much less so than 20, 30 and 40 years ago) about loving to wear diapers and dress as a toddler girl, even as discrete as I am about it...but to wear it on my sleeve would probably see me in the past-tense eventually. That's not how I want to see this guy end up...but he does have some serious soul-searching to do if he wants to be at true peace with himself. Otherwise, people may view him as a lost-cause martyr-baby in a saggy diaper. We all live with the decisions we make and we all have the freedom to sit and reconsider them...while we're still here.
I believe that Damien has no enemies and description is not something he needs. I understand your argument, but I disagree with several parts.

TheWetGuy said:
Are you going to put the boy on a fire? This is shameful...
He should know better than to flaunt his fetish on the internet.....this is exactly the sort of reason I don't share pictures. Ever.

Reactions: Lyokodl and BobbiSueEllen
But here's the thing - Daimen has, in many public forums, admitted to being into humiliating himself online. https://damienturner.absolutely.exposed/
I find the comparison between LGBTQ+ people walking around holding hands and somebody who is, in essence, forcing others to participate in ABDL, to be both incorrect and in bad taste.

Reactions: KittyMerriweather, reval, Lyokodl and 2 others
tiboonti said:
Why didn't you criticize and blame Todd (Tykables) when he gave that humiliating interview to Pat Tomasulo?

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    271.5 KB · Views: 4
TheWetGuy said:
Why didn't you criticize and blame Todd (Tykables) when he gave that humiliating interview to Pat Tomasulo?
Umm. I did......

odd1inSyde said:
But here's the thing - Daimen has, in many public forums, admitted to being into humiliating himself online. https://damienturner.absolutely.exposed/
I find the comparison between LGBTQ+ people walking around holding hands and somebody who is, in essence, forcing others to participate in ABDL, to be both incorrect and in bad taste.
1. Being humiliated is different from being humiliated by a newspaper.
2. You are homophobic.

• Angry
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
TheWetGuy said:
1. Being humiliated is different from being humiliated by a newspaper.
2. You are homophobic.

1. No, it's not.
2. What the hell are you talking about? I'm queer.
I was saying that the comparison between LGBTQ+ being in love and affectionate and being an ABDL in a public space is very, very different.

Pretty sure you're trolling.

Last edited:
Reactions: KittyMerriweather, Lyokodl, JaysonTheRegressor and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back