Disability Poll

Disability?

• Total voters
Mostly ADHD and Dysgraphia for me. Can be frustrating at times and was quite humiliated having to ask for accommodations in college and graduate school.

• Sad
Reactions: Lyokodl
this sissy is permanently 100% incontinent (both), due to cancer
this sissy is almost completely sexless after being castrated, having a penectomy, and having its implants removed
this sissy's IQ is now at 82, it was at one time over 100, however, the state mandated psychiatrist that this sissy is forced to see, thinks that may from living as a Little Girl, and not be allowed to act, think, and speak as an "Adult" anymore

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: Lyokodl and SecrertSissy
neurosarciodosis, small fiber polyneuropathy/fibromyalgia,

cabg x5, diabetes type 2.

I am not disabled,
I am differently abled and do things different than most.

For physical disabilities, I've got De Quervain's tenosynovitis, chronic migraines, and am being evaluated for complex regional pain syndrome.

For mental disabilities, I've got bipolar I, atypical anorexia, borderline personality disorder, and PTSD.

I am autistic, Asperger's syndrome.

Reactions: Lyokodl and Jim100
Actually Multiple here...
Most are pretty mild (may nor even notice if you don't know exactly what you are looking for.
But it is enough to get in the way of things - specially when they are all combined.

Reactions: Jim100
PTSD ( service related) 4 back surgeries, incontinent and now diagnosed with cancer. As far a life goes all is going well here just living my life one day at a time and trying not to worry about the future

Reactions: Jim100
Bri89 said:
I am autistic, Asperger's syndrome.
I too am Autistic.
Plus of course I also have Cerebral Palsy and am confined mostly to a manual wheelchair now.

DeanHow said:
Dyslexia.
Dyspraxia.
Dyscalculia.
Dyscraphia.
Irlen syndrome.
A co-worker also believes I may have Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD)

Some do not class these as disibilies, but I do, especial when mixed together.
Being a disabled person myself, I see your list as the disabilities that you have to live with.
Just like I have to live with Cerebral Palsy and Autism.

68Bonnie said:
You can't talk, or control your hands? Then, how are you able to make text posts on the Internet?
i have spoke with char before and he uses an eye tracker to type...i used to work with kids in the special education classroom at my school so im very familiar with different ways people can type with Cerebral palsy

My only disability is my strange desire to wear diapers.

I also believe that relaxation and meditation is a great way to stay happy and calm the mind. We often create the most calming, safe, peaceful, soft, quiet environments for babies; nurseries for example. So, I think everyone else is disabled if they are unable to understand that regressing and going to bed in a diaper, in a cute sleeper, having a bottle of warm milk, and a pacifier is only something freaks and weirdos do.

I am luckier than most of you. I have MS that over the years made me totally incontinent and eventually a quad which lasted for about 20 years with partial improvement and finally enough to use my arms and finally my legs. I have been able to walk if that’s what you call it I thank the prayers that were given. I still don’t have any control but diapers isn’t the worst that can happen to anyone. I’ve made fun of of the diapers and talk to others about diapers so they don’t feel bad about needing diapers. I don’t call them adult absorbent under ware but what they are. I am not embarrassed because of diapers but cheerfully talk about them. So even my neighbors friends family and medical personnel know. Although I am not an ABDL I wear juvenile undershirts or onesies socks from Rearz and cloth diapers almost all the time with the other times being the heavier disposables in other words I wear what is comfortable. Life is too short to worry what others think like I said you start out in diapers and if you live long enough you will be in them again.

• Love
Reactions: LilBabyChar, BobbiSueEllen and jasonm03
I'm starting to have the first signs of issues with continence...unfortunately, in the #2 department. Thankfully, it's slow-going and doesn't require wearing diapers (yet) but my hygiene regimen is a lit-tle more structured to cope with it. O well...this is being 55. 🤔

autism and epilepsy (but under control)

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
I'm starting to have the first signs of issues with continence...unfortunately, in the #2 department. Thankfully, it's slow-going and doesn't require wearing diapers (yet) but my hygiene regimen is a lit-tle more structured to cope with it. O well...this is being 55. 🤔
With that last bit, it sounded like you were about to break into a rap:
Waddup, y'all? ADISC homecrew, give it up!
No phones, y'all! No phones! 📵📵📵
Let's hear dat beat!
I'm fiddy fie, short in da eye,
Is dat a boy or a girl dats wiggling by?
It don't really matter cos dis iza knowing,
I'm far too old for any kind of growing!

Fiddy fie, y'all. Fiddy fie...

Dem palsy boys is popping,
Baking trays dey dropping,
Da icing on the cake is,
Dey cannot do da topping!

Drop dat ghetto blaster!

Dem marks you ax?
Jus relax,
I ain't no bikey Lance,
Dems is diabetic tracks!

I'm finally at an age where looks don't matter,
I don't wear a suit and I lick my platter,
In da restaurant I don't act shy,
I got enough on my plate being fiddy fie!

Hit dat breakbeat, Dogboy!

muppets-keyboard.gif
muppets-muppet.gif

I've got 'issues' with my AS confusing and heightening the sensations 'below'. Apparently, IC can be a development of the condition, but with my other conditions, I'm hoping that it doesn't come to that. Nonetheless, it adds to the time and restrictions of a day.
I can always find time for silliness, though 😁

Reactions: Woomy and BobbiSueEllen
I voted no to any disability, though, I wear hearing aids and am colorblind

• Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Autism
Pretty chronic depression and anxiety
Incontinence
Oh... and an eating disorder that seems to transform at the drop of a hat. But... for right now, it's technically Anorexia (B/P subtype) but thats a mouthful. I just feel like a bulimic

• Wow
Reactions: nwm and BobbiSueEllen
Back