Did anyone else ever steal diapers from a store when you were young?

70sPampers

Diapers..? Nappies..? Sposies..? Pampers!!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am not happy to admit this, but when I was in my mid teens or so, I wanted vintage 70s style toddler Pampers in the purple box soooooo bad (and even though my home had diapers, my younger sister was still wearing newborn size), so I went to the store and opened a box of toddler Pampers (yes, they came in boxes when I was young), took one out, and pretended I was "examining" it. I then walked away from the diaper aisle with that single diaper and stuffed it in my pants once I thought nobody was looking. I took it home and kept it for "playing" (I never did and still do not wet or mess my diapers). That one diaper lasted me for more than 6 months! I'm so glad I did not get caught, but my heart felt like it was gonna burst out of my chest when I walked out of the store with that diaper in my pants (LOL)!

Thinking back now, I wonder why my younger self didn't simply buy the whole box of 12. I had a job and could afford it. Perhaps I was too scared at the time. Perhaps I did not have a good plan for hiding a whole box in my room. I don't know. What if the cashier asked why I was buying them? Such irrational thoughts to have when you are committing a crime, right? Stealing from younger siblings in your own house (which I did) or from your friend's or cousin's house, etc., is wayyyyy easier and less scarier than stealing from a grocery store or pharmacy!

Anyone else have am interesting or funny "diaper stealing" story to share? Anybody get caught stealing as a kid? Hopefully none of you responsible adults are stealing diapers these days, right?

See this pic for the exact toddler Pampers that I lifted from:

9pamperspurple.jpg

No. I have not.

70sPampers said:
I am not happy to admit this, but when I was in my mid teens or so, I wanted vintage 70s style toddler Pampers in the purple box soooooo bad (and even though my home had diapers, my younger sister was still wearing newborn size), so I went to the store and opened a box of toddler Pampers (yes, they came in boxes when I was young), took one out, and pretended I was "examining" it. I then walked away from the diaper aisle with that single diaper and stuffed it in my pants once I thought nobody was looking. I took it home and kept it for "playing" (I never did and still do not wet or mess my diapers). That one diaper lasted me for more than 6 months! I'm so glad I did not get caught, but my heart felt like it was gonna burst out of my chest when I walked out of the store with that diaper in my pants (LOL)!

Thinking back now, I wonder why my younger self didn't simply buy the whole box of 12. I had a job and could afford it. Perhaps I was too scared at the time. Perhaps I did not have a good plan for hiding a whole box in my room. I don't know. What if the cashier asked why I was buying them? Such irrational thoughts to have when you are committing a crime, right? Stealing from younger siblings in your own house (which I did) or from your friend's or cousin's house, etc., is wayyyyy easier and less scarier than stealing from a grocery store or pharmacy!

Anyone else have am interesting or funny "diaper stealing" story to share? Anybody get caught stealing as a kid? Hopefully none of you responsible adults are stealing diapers these days, right?

See this pic for the exact toddler Pampers that I lifted from:

View attachment 66059
I stole my younger brother's fanfold sposies regularly and this helped me to progressively develop my fetish for sexual infantilism.

Its a different feeling for me to "steal" something than to buy it. Its impulsive, something i can control but dont. Usually its because i feel like i cant ask for it, or I dont deserve to buy it.

BabyTweetyBird said:
I stole my younger brother's fanfold sposies regularly and this helped me to progressively develop my fetish for sexual infantilism.
Did your younger brother ever catch you stealing them? Or, worse, did he ever see you using/playing with them? My younger brother did catch me wearing one to bed once, but I just told him I was a bedwetter and he never brought it up again.

Truth: I was not wearing to keep the bed dry that night... I was in the mood to pleasure myself and luckily he never found out!

Reactions: Deleted member 56273
70sPampers said:
Did your younger brother ever catch you stealing them? Or, worse, did he ever see you using/playing with them? My younger brother did catch me wearing one to bed once, but I just told him I was a bedwetter and he never brought it up again.

Truth: I was not wearing to keep the bed dry that night... I was in the mood to pleasure myself and luckily he never found out!

He was a little baby at this time.

I had been caught by my parents who ignored my sexual behaviors. Therefore I was not allowed to wear sposies until I finally told them that I'm an ABDL fetishist when I was 36 years old.

BabyTweetyBird said:
He was a little baby at this time.

I had been caught by my parents who ignored my sexual behaviors. Therefore I was not allowed to wear sposies until I finally told them that I'm an ABDL fetishist when I was 36 years old.
Wow! Your parents know about your fetish? My parents never knew I took diapers from my younger siblings (at least I don't think they knew... If they did they never told me). Later, after getting married, when I started purchasing vintage diapers on eBay, and my mom came over and saw one of my bags of unopened diapers, I just white-lied and told her that I collected vintage diapers for the fun of it or to resell for a good price (I had done this very thing with Swatch watches before so it was a believable story to her. I did go on to resell bags I didn't want for good prices, so the white lie turned into the truth anyway). To this day, the only ones besides online communities who know about my diaper fetish are my wife and my personal counsellor/pastor (and even he only knows that I "like" them; he doesn't know details).

So, since you live in Greece (right?), do you ever purchase any of those vintage Babylinos from any of those other eBay sellers there in Greece?

And I have been meaning to ask you, if you do live in Greece, and you have a turn-on for Swedish snib-style tie-ons, aren't these Babylino diapers like tie-ons? And did the snibs have the rubberized diamond embossing? I could get into these if they had the diamond embossing! LINK or see photos below:

babylino11.jpgbabylino12.jpgD2bBLbPXgAEBVV2.jpg8f183a39b4cc8e8395e41c2d780ebffe.jpg

• Love
Reactions: DLch and Deleted member 56273
70sPampers said:
Wow! Your parents know about your fetish? My parents never knew I took diapers from my younger siblings (at least I don't think they knew... If they did they never told me). Later, after getting married, when I started purchasing vintage diapers on eBay, and my mom came over and saw one of my bags of unopened diapers, I just white-lied and told her that I collected vintage diapers for the fun of it or to resell for a good price (I had done this very thing with Swatch watches before so it was a believable story to her. I did go on to resell bags I didn't want for good prices, so the white lie turned into the truth anyway). To this day, the only ones besides online communities who know about my diaper fetish are my wife and my personal counsellor/pastor (and even he only knows that I "like" them; he doesn't know details).

So, since you live in Greece (right?), do you ever purchase any of those vintage Babylinos from any of those other eBay sellers there in Greece?

And I have been meaning to ask you, if you do live in Greece, and you have a turn-on for Swedish snib-style tie-ons, aren't these Babylino diapers like tie-ons? And did the snibs have the rubberized diamond embossing? I could get into these if they had the diamond embossing! LINK or see photos below:

View attachment 66061View attachment 66062View attachment 66063View attachment 66064
I prefer sticking with modern hourglass adult sposies as I prefer avoiding online purchases from eBay because of credit card thefts from fraudulent scammers.

Indeed I was addicted to Swedish "Snibb" tie-ons since my younger brother wore them regularly. The Babylino "Snibb" was made up from rubberized plastic, fueling further my interest for sexual infantilism. Yet the experience was amazing as I was even able to cum into the plastic once my erected cock came in contact with the embossed textures.

Last edited by a moderator:
I stole from people and other family members but not from store

drippydrawers said:
I stole from people and other family members but not from store
We're in the same bandwagon.

Not from a store, but I did used to take nappies from my local church when I was younger and even from someone's house when I was round there with family (I managed to sneak off to the nursery they had and grab a nappy)

BabyBoyRyan said:
Not from a store, but I did used to take nappies from my local church
That'll be a fun one at the Pearly Gates 🤣

I grew up in a corner shop, so I started out stealing plastic pants from our shop:
full

Prior to dispies being readily available, and once we'd moved up here and I lost my access to freebies, I did have to fight the pangs quite often whilst in the local chemist browsing the 'baby pants' and then onto the old style incontinence gear, but because it's a 'village' and my mum is well-known and I'm fairly distinctive looking, stealing stuff was never going to work.

And once I'd branched out further afield, those big stores in other towns all had security of some sort. And again, because of my looks, eyeballs follow me.
(Right into my twenties, I used to 'play' with Boots' security guards and cameras, leading them on a merry, but fruitless, chase 🤭)

Latterly, I have 'stolen' dispies, but I view that as a matter of compensation for them having ripped me off.

On other [baby related] stuff, at my first job in a warehouse, they had an item called a 'kitten suit' which was a bit like a shortalls and went up to about age 4.
I was somewhat aghast whilst picking one of these to find that it'd just about fit me!
The local outlet of the company didn't sell them, so it was a real annoyance to try to stifle the temptation. Security at that place was pretty tight, but I reckoned that I could snaffle one and put it on in the posh bogs with my workclothes over the top and just walk out at the end of shift (I'd certainly thought it through).
To be honest, I can't remember if I ever did it; it's so long ago and I've done so much more since that it's all a bit trifling.

Last edited:
ade said:
That'll be a fun one at the Pearly Gates 🤣
Well seeing as I don't go to church anymore nor do I believe in god or any of it... I don't see it being an issue when I die 😁

I have a friend and sometimes we do some ABDL and BDSM stuff. She confessed to steel a diaper at her workplace - she is nurse.

Yes maybe 3-4 times ..... one or two goodnites or pull ups because I did Not have money yet to buy whole pack - age 10-11. Or I opened pack of no Name to see how big/stretchy they were. But this was the only stealing I ever did, never even took candy from bulk bins 😬😬

I haven't stolen from a store, but I did try to steal from my school...

My School had an annexe for disabled children, and one day there was a disability awareness day in the school so we all went in to the annexe to learn about various disabilities etc. I needed to go into the toilet and decided to go into the one we weren't supposed to. When I walked in, there were pigeon hole type slots by the door with Tena Slips piled in them along with a schedule for what kid was in nappies that day. As well as this there was a large changing table/bath type thing for changing the kids nappies. I was pretty stunned as I had never seen adult sized nappies before. I had a look in a cupboard in the toilet/changing room and it was full of packs of Tena's. Naturally I put a plan in to place to steal a few, but I didnt have my bag so it would have to wait until after lunch break when I could get it.

So, later on at the end of the day I am hanging around trying to think of an excuse to get back in to the annexe, so I have the idea to hide my bag under a table and tell one of the staff I had lost it and needed to look for it. They agreed to help and went off to a diffferent part of the annexe, so I went over to the table, pulled out my bag and got back into the toilet/changing room and start stuffing my bag with Tena Slips. The staff member comes in when I was zipping up my bag and was like 'what are you doing'. I try to make my excuses and get out of there be she isn't having any of it. She goes off to get another staff member as a witness so they can search my bag. She says to get rid of whatever is in there by the time she gets back, so I just dive back into the changin room and pull all the nappies out my bag and dump them on the floor. The staff memebers show up and I show them my empty bag and get out of there knowing full well they will find the Tena nappies scattered all over the floor and know that was what I was trying to steal.

Anyway, I was walking back to my house when I decided to go back and 'explain' to them why I tried to take the nappies. I made up some story about it being a bet that my friends made as we had all been in the changing room earlier in the day and seen the giant nappies. They were like, 'i'm glad you came back because we thought you might have some kind of medical issue'. Anyway, they seemed to buy the 'bet' story and I never heard about it ever again.

Last edited:
Reactions: bobbilly, tam1623 and surprise35
I never stole diapers (or anything else) from a store. I did, however, during my pre-teen years...
  • Borrow (and subsequently return) my younger sister's cloth diapers--many times!
  • Steal diapers from the diaper bags of my parents friends when they visited with their diaper-aged kids.
  • Steal diapers from friends' houses if they happened to have siblings who were still in diapers.
The latter two are terrifying to reflect on, as it's soooooo easy to imagine having gotten caught. The embarrassment, both for me and for my parents, would have been pretty severe. At age 12 or 13, I finally found the courage to start buying my own disposable diapers. I didn't steal any after that.

Last edited:
Reactions: tam1623
No, they were too big for me to conceal. I do remember one time taking one out of an open package I found in the public unisex restroom, putting it on and wearing it out. The only thing I stole from the stores at that age (10-14) was cigarettes, cigars and snuff. They used to keep it out on a rack at the front of the store in those days, 'self-serve' if you can believe that 😁 For the record, I've been forgiven since and do not condone or recommend shoplifting 🤑

Ugh, yeah I definitely had a sticky fingers period as a kid. I stole pull ups from my little brother when he was potty trained. Though, if he didn't need it, was it stealing?

I did steal a few huggies that did not fit and I stole some Goodnites, but by the time I started REALLY getting into diapers, I started buying them or coming upon them one way or another. I stole a plastic backed youth diaper from a school disabled bathroom like Glasgow Nappy. I had much more of a malicious intention since we were young teens breaking into a school (we got on the roof, no stealing or breaking things, just some hooligan stuff) but the diapers were something we stumbled upon.

I always felt gross about stealing, especially diapers, so I stopped quick.

Last edited:
Reactions: BiBoyDustin
Mostly took from younger cousins and family friends that had younger kid. Since I was the youngest out of three siblings. But I have stolen from stores when I was younger around 12 to 14. Three times I remember taking goodnites. But felt so horrible after the fact.

Reactions: BigKid25
Back