nightfox320

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
I don't know if its just me but it seems that my ADHD and constant distractability tends to flare up when I have a huge workload and stress bearing down on me from law school. During these times it seems like my mind just wants to focus on my little side. Kinda like my mind is trying to hide from the stress of it all. It also doesn't help that I have a tendency to get distracted easily. I guess what I'm trying to say is though diapers and being little are great stress relievers, I sometimes find them super distracting. Not distracting to the point that I can't get work done, or it inhibits my life, just annoying distracting because my mind keeps trying to seek that comfort. Does this happen to anyone else? Share your thoughts. Either way thanks for letting me vent. :tongueout:

Hi,

I'm often really stressed managing my roles as employee, father, husband and so on. As I can say, wearing a diaper is one of the best strategies to come down to a more healthy stress level. Unfortunately I can't wear as much as I want/need. But I try to do my best to manage my diaper time. I'm not into AB things, that make it much easier.

I'd say it's like that for most every abdl. Wearing diapers is a stress reliever and helps us to cove with the rest of our lives.

That’s a very interesting blog post. I can totally relate with that. Last night I went home frustrated from hitting a wall in my research. I decided to pad up in a Northshore Supreme Lite, grab my plush jake, and drift to sleep sucking on my pacifier. I have to say not only did I sleep really well, but today I seem way more focused and well rested than yesterday. I guess all I needed was a quick breather to think about my problem, readjust, and dive back into it today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back