Diaper Covers, The Best and The Worst

neophyte said:
Rearz really got it right with these new diaper covers. They are comfortable, nice tight fit around the legs and tummy, soft material, fun print, and they aren't stupid over sized like a parachute.

View attachment 61793
These are amazing. I have 4 pairs.

I am currently using "Kylie" PUL pants that appear to be nylon coated with PUL and will say they are slightly noisey when putting on cold but go quiet when warm, the quality is extremely good as all the leg and waist openings are very finely stitched and the pants are very strongly made with good quality materials, I am impressed as they are also sold at sensible prices, I have been wearing one for two months now and it does not show any signs of wear, it also gets a hand wash every night.

iluvdps2 said:
Pretty sure direct links are allowed here...so I'll give it a shot. :)

you mean these Sigzagor diaper covers?
View attachment 61456

Has anyone tried these from Haian?
View attachment 61457

As you mentioned, these strike me more as a diaper cover even though they are marketed as an all-in-one product.
The all in ones have the thick absorbent material in them, and are harder to dry. But these sure do look comfy and thick! The covers are for use with inserts.

iluvdps2 said:
Has anyone tried these from Haian?
View attachment 61457

As you mentioned, these strike me more as a diaper cover even though they are marketed as an all-in-one product.
I have two: they're polyester-fiber-filled, zero absorbent properties. And they're truly a cloud on one's bottom: hyper-diaper super-soft. Just not a real diaper.

The pairs of Babypants brand plastic pants lasted about one use. Those elastics were never meant to last and came undone from the vinyl.

The ones I have are all from Fetware. They're vinyl I believe and pretty quiet. Going to try some GaryWear ones in the future.

DLinSecret said:
My go to diaper cover I get off of Amazon is Haian Plastic Pull Ons transparent blue, white, or clear. We are in the process of moving and I packed up all my pants with the exception of two blue ones which I use primarily at night. Well living in an Airbnb for two months while we wait for our house to be finished built we (I say we because I’m pretty sure it’s my wife) lost them when they were supposed to be washed. Looking through my supplies I found a pair I had bought but never tried which are the really loud crinkly gurber type. I bought them before reading the reviews of how loud they are.

I put them on and seriously every subtle move these things sound like I have a grocery bag on me. My wife and I can’t stop laughing at how loud they are to the point she refuses for me to get up off the couch and refill my glass of wine or she herself might pee her pants. Not to mention these things do not hold a leak well at all.

So I ask what are the best and worst pants you’ve worn/ bought and why.

like I said I’ve only worn the Haians as they work for me, there may be better out there (wouldn’t know) after tonight I am certain there are worse.
The noisy pair that you had previously purchased and you found in your supplies were likely made of PEVA or EVA. I’ve got several pairs in both materials and they’re quite loud. Yesterday I searched for a new pair as most of mine were in the laundry and came across a pair, with a multi colored print, that I had purchased from Baby-Pants.com. After putting them on I noticed once again just how loud they were when walking around my house wearing them and my diaper. Knowing that I had worn the same style of pants in public I couldn’t imagine how I could’ve with all the noise that they made. Then it occurred to me that when I had worn other pants of the same material in the past I wore them with compression underwear over the top of them which effectively prevented them from crinkling and rustling. PEVA and EVA are much more resilient with regards to hardening resulting from coming into contact with oils, urine, and/or feces and they’re more structurally durable than vinyl, PVC, or other plastics, but the noise they make far exceeds these other materials.

Reactions: DLinSecret
Back