Would you attend an adult daycare?

• Total voters
WoollyAndJoshy said:
Hmm, that’ll destroy my whole headspace though. If it’s going to be done, you need to find a solution to changing at least wet nappies and ideally checking if littles need changing (just like they would in a day care setting)
I change my diapies alls the time! But he said he thinks about it. So we will see 🤷‍♀️

My daddy changes my diaper when I need it change and we do it like we’re in a daycare and it’s very fun I would love to go to a little space daycare I don’t know who changes my diaper as long as I having fun

Reactions: Joostkrebs and RaawrrrPincess
BabyTrina said:
My daddy changes my diaper when I need it change and we do it like we’re in a daycare and it’s very fun I would love to go to a little space daycare I don’t know who changes my diaper as long as I having fun
My daddy isn't always around to do mine and since I wear 24-7 I has to do it.

RaawrrrPincess said:
My daddy isn't always around to do mine and since I wear 24-7 I has to do it.
Awww my daddy and I aren’t around to do it so I do it too but I love it when my daddy changes my diaper

Reactions: RaawrrrPincess
BabyTrina said:
Awww my daddy and I aren’t around to do it so I do it too but I love it when my daddy changes my diaper
I love it too. One day he says we'll be together so he can do it all the time. He's make the house ready here for us. But he still lives far for now LDR

Last edited:
Reactions: BabyTrina

I can't vouch personally but this thread spired me to google.

Does anyone know of others?

I also recommend cons, not quite the same thing, but amazing

Last edited:
RaawrrrPincess said:
I love it too. One day he says we'll be together so he can do it all the time. He's make the house ready here for us. But he still lives far for now LDR
I can’t wait until the day comes to where my daddy and I live together because I love it when daddy and I are together because daddy always changes my diaper

I always have care but it comes to me ,instead of me going to it . I have round the clock adult supervision in the form of nurses and aids meds ,food ,water , dressing , diaper changes are all routine activities.

I would like to see something more akin to a BDSM club but geared toward ageplay: a place where littles, CGs, and curious people can meet up and play together.

It would have the standard bondage stuff, but there could also be cribs, changing tables, boxes of toys, and various articles of little clothing.

The BDSM venue near me has an industrial vibe which I'm not a fan of. Exposed ducts, concrete floors, lots of empty space between the equipment. Maybe paint the walls a nice pastel color and put down some fuzzy carpet. Make the place feel smaller, cozier, more intimate. Make it look like a play space instead of an abandoned warehouse.

MisterThrowaway said:
I would like to see something more akin to a BDSM club but geared toward ageplay: a place where littles, CGs, and curious people can meet up and play together.

It would have the standard bondage stuff, but there could also be cribs, changing tables, boxes of toys, and various articles of little clothing.

The BDSM venue near me has an industrial vibe which I'm not a fan of. Exposed ducts, concrete floors, lots of empty space between the equipment. Maybe paint the walls a nice pastel color and put down some fuzzy carpet. Make the place feel smaller, cozier, more intimate. Make it look like a play space instead of an abandoned warehouse.
I could see this...

I would really like to see an affordable option for adult day cares, just because I could use a place to feel safe to be myself. capcon is great, but only once a year.

Goneroundthebend said:
I would really like to see an affordable option for adult day cares, just because I could use a place to feel safe to be myself. capcon is great, but only once a year.
That's what I'd like to see too. When daddy talked about AB furniture (we discussed it again yesterday) my thing was that it was so expensive! I asked how we can make things more affordable. So yes that's in the front on my minds!

Reactions: Goneroundthebend
My thoughts align with many that were mentioned already. i only voted maybe because it's not that the idea is unappealing it's mainly that access to legitimate ones are limited and the costs are prohibitive for most.

Some kink dungeons have a little/big night. Its usually during the week like a Tuesdsy. The one I went to was only like $10 at the door and you had to be a little. If you were a big you had to come with a little so it limited "creepers". They had Disney movies on and a coloring station you could bring in one stufie and one paci. They had rules and what was allowed like no messing, only wetting. But it seemed popular. Since there is more main stream kink you maybe able to find a BDSM dungeon that has an ABDL night. Just a thought

• Thinking
Reactions: lilstevie56 and mistykitty
We have that here too

I would love to go to such a kindergarten if it was in my area. It would be a great prospect for weekends to calm down, de-stress and leave yourself under the care of a caregiver, enjoying carefree time in a Little Space without worrying about anything.

If there was a kindergarten like this, I would be happy if the babysitter kept an eye on me most of the time. Regularly checking the diaper in every possible way and changing it if necessary on the changing table, wearing baby clothes, a mandatory pacifier in the mouth, a mandatory nap during the day (I love naps), feeding in a chair or from a bottle and drinking from a sippy cup, all kinds of play and coloring, and if necessary, punishments such as spankings, early bedtimes, or corner time if I was naughty. If all these activities took place during my stay in kindergarten, it would be really great and I would feel like a little boy who needs care, attention, care from the caregiver who watches over me, I would be a nice, polite and obedient little boy.

It is true that I meet my Mommy with whom we do most of the activities I mentioned, but unfortunately we meet very rarely and we are far from each other. But kindergarten would be something completely different, even though mommy and I spend time similarly when we meet.

Last edited:
Reactions: mistykitty and RaawrrrPincess
Littlebaby1999 said:
I would love to go to such a kindergarten if it was in my area. It would be a great prospect for weekends to calm down, de-stress and leave yourself under the care of a caregiver, enjoying carefree time in a Little Space without worrying about anything.

If there was a kindergarten like this, I would be happy if the babysitter kept an eye on me most of the time. Regularly checking the diaper in every possible way and changing it if necessary on the changing table, wearing baby clothes, a mandatory pacifier in the mouth, a mandatory nap during the day (I love naps), feeding in a chair or from a bottle and drinking from a sippy cup, all kinds of play and coloring, and if necessary, punishments such as spankings, early bedtimes, or corner time if I was naughty. If all these activities took place during my stay in kindergarten, it would be really great and I would feel like a little boy who needs care, attention, care from the caregiver who watches over me, I would be a nice, polite and obedient little boy.

It is true that I meet my Mommy with whom we do most of the activities I mentioned, but unfortunately we meet very rarely and we are far from each other. But kindergarten would be something completely different, even though mommy and I spend time similarly when we meet.
The ddlgforum has a littles academy online, it's fun!

Reactions: Littlebaby1999 and mistykitty
I saw something on my FB page which I first thought was senior day care. It was really a walk in medical office for seniors on Medicare.

• Haha
Reactions: dogboy
Littlebaby1999 said:

Nice and polite maybe, but not sure how obedient I would be!

RaawrrrPincess said:
The ddlgforum has a littles academy online, it's fun!
Thank you for the information, I will definitely be there ☺️

Back