Would you attend an adult daycare?

• Total voters
Turfy said:
It is a really interesting idea to contemplate, an adult daycare... :think:
I'm rather shy and introverted, so it would really take a lot for me to go in for something like that. So much of the Cg/L dynamic is built around trust and intimacy, I don't know how it would feel.

That being said, however; I think it would be super wonderful! Being in a space you know is safe to explore yourself and interact with other Littles, it would be totally wonderful! I think making it more a secret club would be the most amazing
We had one here but it closed down, it had some good recommendations. I just never got to go. We also have Littles nights, that's more like a club.

Dragon64 said:
There is one relatively close to where I am that I go to every now and then
What are your thoughts about it, what do you get to do there?

Dragon64 said:
There is one relatively close to where I am that I go to every now and then
That would be awesome I only with something like that where I'm at

ryan8710 said:
That would be awesome I only wish for something like that where I'm at

LittleAndAlone said:
Probably not unless they had a Littles/Middles room. Video games and Legos and stuff and left the big kids mostly self sufficient. Other than checking diapers and refilling snacks. 🤭

Totally this. I'd consider it more like after school social club. Maybe have different rooms so diaper changes we'd get pulled out and have it handled in the babies room. Other Littles and middles might be fine in pull ups and playing by themselves. Too many accidents though, and it's back to diapers... 😮

I would rather a home care aid if needed. The nursing homes in my area do have adult day care.

Reactions: DIAPERBOY920
I would attend one for littles, especially if it involves story time.

Reactions: longallsboy and RaawrrrPincess
RaawrrrPincess said:
What are your thoughts about it, what do you get to do there?
It's pretty neat. There's playtime, group activity time, nap/quiet time, and art time. You have to bring your own lunch and diapers though. There are several add ons that you can include with the ticket

Reactions: Rezzu and RaawrrrPincess
Dragon64 said:
It's pretty neat. There's playtime, group activity time, nap/quiet time, and art time. You have to bring your own lunch and diapers though. There are several add ons that you can include with the ticket
I love it!

Dragon64 said:
Amazing so wanna go 😍

I wasn’t aware these even existed previously esp abdl focused. Where are some of them even if they closed?

Reactions: RaawrrrPincess
meretrix said:
I wasn’t aware these even existed previously esp abdl focused. Where are some of them even if they closed?
I'm not sure they're too common, there was one here in Texas. They were open for a long time.

It sounds super cool to go to. If I can be little and have regular nappy checks and changes as needed I’m so down with that. Story time, nap time and a bit of craft or general play time thrown in and it sounds totally amazing… just expect me to be totally needy and make a complete mess when doing anything like eating or arts and crafts for myself!

• Love
Reactions: ryan8710 and RaawrrrPincess
WoollyAndJoshy said:
It sounds super cool to go to. If I can be little and have regular nappy checks and changes as needed I’m so down with that. Story time, nap time and a bit of craft or general play time thrown in and it sounds totally amazing… just expect me to be totally needy and make a complete mess when doing anything like eating or arts and crafts for myself!
Me tooo...I accidentally got glitter on my tongue at a littles craft night. I can't be trusted with glue either.

• Wow
Reactions: longallsboy, WoollyAndJoshy and ryan8710
RaawrrrPincess said:
Me tooo...I accidentally got glitter on my tongue at a littles craft night. I can't be trusted with glue either.
If it isn’t already glitter will get banned… every other littles event that has craft, bans glitter!

feetintrouble said:
I would attend one for littles, especially if it involves story time.

I was an assistant co-host at Preschooler Storytime for chronological 3 to 5 year olds in my library for 15+ years. My children's librarian co-hosted with me. Until that stopped when COVID 19 happened and closed down the library. COVID 19 quarantine destroyed my mind and my life. If there were words I could use to describe COVID 19, I'd be using multiple gibberish cuss words, like Yosemite Sam in the Bugs Bunny cartoons. LOL. I didn't read as much to kids as I did leading them singing different songs from children's songs as well as oldies songs from the 1950s to early 1980s. I have Autism and I'm emotionally and socially like a 4 year old because of it, so I actually act like a child 98% of the time. I always have wondered to myself that if I was a proportionate pituitary dwarf that looked like a 3 or 4 year old, if the preschoolers would perceive that I really was a little boy, if I could have riled them up and made them even MORE enthusiastic than they already were. If I were 3 feet 4 inches instead of nearly 6 feet tall, and looked like a 4 year old, since I act like a 4 year old emotionally and socially, what would the children see? I think that it would be a much easier life for me too as society would be more accepting and understanding if I looked like a child and acted like a child both together. Odd because I've met parents of young children that actually say my life would have been easier had I been the size of a 4 year old. Some proportionate dwarfs do look like children.

Interesting to also note that my librarian friend was the one who wanted me to be a co-host at Preschooler Storytime. She kept begging me to help her. I was perfectly content reading books! I decided to humor her one day by helping her. Little did I know, what was supposed to be a one time deal turned into a lifelong thing, well, at least for over 15-16 years! Maybe I give off a vibe that I would be good for working with kids. I don't know.

- longallsboy

WoollyAndJoshy said:
If it isn’t already glitter will get banned… every other littles event that has craft, bans glitter!
Yup glitter wasn't allowed anymore after that and glue sticks only

WoollyAndJoshy said:
RaawrrrPincess said:

I can't stand glitter. Sometimes when I buy things on eBay, the seller wraps what I bought in wrapping paper that has glitter. That drives me crazy because it's hard to remove. 2 weeks ago, I got a vintage children's T strap shoe with a shoe box. The seller wrapped the shoes inside, in glitter paper. Getting the glitter off was annoying actually. Grrrr.

- longallsboy

Last edited:
  • Wow
longallsboy said:
I can't stand glitter. Sometimes when I buy things on eBay, the seller wraps what I bought in wrapping paper that has glitter. That drives me crazy because it's hard to remove. 2 weeks ago, I got a vintage children's T strap shoe with a shoe box. The seller wrapped the shoes inside, in glitter paper. Getting the glitter off was annoying actually. Grrrr.

- longallsboy
I got Lilo stitch shoes for Christmas!

Reactions: Rezzu and ryan8710
RaawrrrPincess said:
I got Lilo stitch shoes for Christmas!

Yeah, sadly I can't wear vintage children's Mary Janes or T strap shoes, as I'm not the size of a child. Some shoe companies that make actual children's T strap shoes, currently, in Spain, make them to a European size 38 shoe size, which is a U.S. size 6 men's or 8 ladies. They do make some very cute shoes. Actually the vast majority of females would be able to wear that size as most ladies are shorter. The problem is I cannot fit even in a size 38, as I wear a European 42 (U.S. size 9 men's or 11 ladies). It's sad. 😪 Of course, I'm also a male.

- longallsboy

Last edited:
  • Sad
Back