Would you attend an adult daycare?

• Total voters
RaawrrrPincess said:
I'm curious to know how many babies out there are interested in a daycare. A safe place to be you with a caregiver watching over and helping with activities, maybe even diaper changes. I know I've seen one in my state but they closed and I'm only curious. If you would attend a daycare, what type of services or activities would you like?
the full stop! My littles would love this!!

• Love
Reactions: RaawrrrPincess
RaawrrrPincess said:
I'm curious to know how many babies out there are interested in a daycare. A safe place to be you with a caregiver watching over and helping with activities, maybe even diaper changes. I know I've seen one in my state but they closed and I'm only curious. If you would attend a daycare, what type of services or activities would you like?
i've been attending an actual small daycare in my town since i started being a little 24/7, even have my personal caretaker there.

• Wow
Reactions: Rezzu, BabyTrina, KBoy and 1 other person
PrissySammy said:
i've been attending an actual small daycare in my town since i started being a little 24/7, even have my personal caretaker there.
Fun! What do you like about it? What do you like to do there?

RaawrrrPincess said:
Fun! What do you like about it? What do you like to do there?
well i play with the toys they have there, i get to hand paint. there's also the nap time and in general i can stay wearing only the diaper.

Reactions: Rezzu and RaawrrrPincess
BabyTrina said:
My daddy changes my diaper when I need it change and we do it like we’re in a daycare and it’s very fun I would love to go to a little space daycare I don’t know who changes my diaper as long as I having fun
I wish I would have someone to change my diaper!

Reactions: BabyTrina
BabyTrina said:
I can’t wait until the day comes to where my daddy and I live together because I love it when daddy and I are together because daddy always changes my diaper
You have such a sweet daddy.I can imagine how wonderful experiemce it would be to get a diaper change by daddy Unfortunately I do not have anyone to change mine I have to change myself everytime

Aww that’s sucks and I’m sorry to hear that but my daddy is amazing daddy I very happy to have my daddy

Reactions: Joostkrebs
Joostkrebs said:
I wish I would have someone to change my diaper!
I wish they do a little adult daycare

PrissySammy said:
Really I wish they had that in the Midwest because I would go there everyday while my daddy working

RaawrrrPincess said:
The ddlgforum has a littles academy online, it's fun!
What is the website called ?

BabyTrina said:
Aww that’s sucks and I’m sorry to hear that but my daddy is amazing daddy I very happy to have my daddy
BabyTrina said:
What was your family,s reaction when they discovered your abdl site?

Joostkrebs said:
What was your family,s reaction when they discovered your abdl site?
My family doesn’t know about me being on this website I keep this can of things private

And I don’t know if I misunderstood it or not because my family doesn’t know about my little side at all I like to keep that private from them

RaawrrrPincess said:
My daddy isn't always around to do mine and since I wear 24-7 I has to do it.
I understand this but if I was going to “daycare” and being little then in that environment someone should change me. If I’m just there to be an adult who happens to wear nappies 24/7 that’s different!

WoollyAndJoshy said:
I understand this but if I was going to “daycare” and being little then in that environment someone should change me. If I’m just there to be an adult who happens to wear nappies 24/7 that’s different!
My daddy would do it! he don't cares...but I'm sure some people don't want to get changed.

Last edited:
Back