• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Cosmic Changeling (Also, hello)

AVictoryPointe

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey, I’m A Victory Pointe or AVP. I’m a 30-something NB, AB/DL of many years.

I’m thawing from a pseudo-purge / hibernation period around AB/DL stuff. I miss interacting with communities and talking with people, feeling a little less isolated and alone. I hit the daily limit for scrolling, so I figured I’d make an account. I probably have an account somewhere, but I might have lost access in the last purge.

By trade, I work in the video game’s industry as a designer. I have around 10 years of professional experience. Outside of games, I dance (hence the name pun), sometimes do drag, make music or art. I’m married with kids—my wife engages with AB/DL play, which makes me very fortunate. I’m pretty chill and can talk about a bunch of subjects.

Thanks for keeping spaces like this going. o7

Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: AVictoryPointe
Hello Victory, welcome to the community. Thank you for that wonderful introduction.

hi, i hope you like it here

Welcome

Back