Controversial Post: Fetlife is icky and scary

Well duh. Fetlife is a fetish site for adult people. What were you expecting to see there? Bread? Horses? Cat pics? Tbh they have that there as well xD

I get this whole insecurity kind of thing, but it’s not like everyone who shares nudes online wants to rape you. It’s not how it works. You have to watch out everywhere you go. I’ve meet freaks and dangerous people on many websites. Not just fetlife. Are sexual websites breeding ground for such thing? To some degree yes, but I’ve meet disturbing people on abdl services too.

Okay, I can see the reasons why you don’t want to put yourself on the same shelf, but it’s not like every fetlife user has got multiple fetishes and nude photos on their profile. I don’t think that the fact that someone shares their nude pics is a good criterium to judge whether they’re “littles” or “true abdls” or whatever. Please don’t take that as an attack or anything. I don’t really try to defend anyone either. I’m gay and I dislike hook up culture as well. Not my thing entirely.

However I do believe that some basic bdsm principles apply to abdl as well. We usually don’t want to be judged badly for being abdl. Just because of that fact we shouldn’t judge other people for having multiple other fetishes and being open about their sexual stuff. Fetlife is a place made for sharing these things. Sure, community on that portal is not perfect, but tbh it’s not perfect anywhere on the internet. I still struggle to surround myself with nice and true people after around 10 years online.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mistress70 and Subtlerustle
neophyte said:
There was a "Littles" munch in my city earlier this week which was arranged on Fetlife; I wasn't aware of it because I hadn't visited Fetlife in a month or two, but it doesn't matter I never would have gone anyways.

Note: I know that ABDL is sexual for some members, while for others ABDL is a totally different lifestyle and non sexual. I'm not judging because I fully support all aspects of ABDL and the different reasons why people are ABDL. This post is regarding ABs who are non sexual and live an AB lifestyle.

I browsed the Fetlife profiles of the members who said they were going and I don't think it's my crowd or scene. All of the members are into the fetish/kink aspect of it, their profiles have numerous photos of them naked and close ups of their privates etc... they belong to numerous kink and fetish groups, ABDL is just one of their sexual kinks. That's fine and all but... ICK.

I could not find one profile which looked like a genuine AB and I'm not convinced that this was a genuine Adult Baby meet up. Everyone there has their own sexual intentions and in a way I feel like some of the members would be preying on ABs. Most of them are DOMs seeking a little which is fine, just not my scene.

So when ABs here at ADISC ask "how can I meet locals" please be aware that when you say "use fetlife" that you're potently sending them to a sexual fetish site where they are vulnerable.
Right on. I can only imagine what the true intention was.. like something out of the TV show Criminal Minds!! Yeah. Probably good you skipped it. Besides.. who wants to risk being genuine all to be abducted. Lol. Maybe I'm a fatalist that way but can you only imagine how easily that could go into a direction of blackmail.. sexual slavery.. kidnapping.. yeah. Those random meetups.. are too risqué.

I've gotten a lot of posts of people wanting to be my "Mommy" or "Daddy". Its honestly rude and crazy to message someone that. I had a lady say that she was an empath and was a "teacher". Kek!? What?! Honestly crazy site.

Reactions: Quanon
MakABDL said:
What's controversial about the post? You just straight up told the truth Fetlife is Half Ok and Half huge scam because there's so many Fake Spam accounts, all those Sex Sites and Dating sites are, they're just a Pool for fake accounts to try and trick lonely people into getting their information
Yeah. I had been on it for awhile. I had burnout syndrome from all of the people soliciting me for sexual gratification. Like you would think it was Grinder or something. Especially since I'm not gay and nowhere in my profile did it list me being anything but straight! Anyhow. Yeah. I left Fetlife.

Reactions: PuppyMouseMikki
EpicOne1997 said:
Yeah. I had been on it for awhile. I had burnout syndrome from all of the people soliciting me for sexual gratification. Like you would think it was Grinder or something. Especially since I'm not gay and nowhere in my profile did it list me being anything but straight! Anyhow. Yeah. I left Fetlife.
Yeah. See those are the right words to describe it. Even on reddit I'm not safe from wanna be "mommys" and "daddys".

Last edited:
I could not find one profile which looked like a genuine AB and I'm not convinced that this was a genuine Adult Baby meet up. Everyone there has their own sexual intentions and in a way I feel like some of the members would be preying on ABs. Most of them are DOMs seeking a little which is fine, just not my scene.
This comes off as gatekeeping AB to be honest. It doesn't make them any less real just because it is sexual for them.

Calico said:
This comes off as gatekeeping AB to be honest. It doesn't make them any less real just because it is sexual for them.
To be totally honest, We do need to gatekeep a little bit ABDL is the most Misunderstood thing, we gotta have SOME level of security lol

Reactions: Dyllybar
Its a mixed bag for me

I'd love to just hang out casually with other ABDLs. Sadly its kinda hard finding an ABDL munch especially with Covid going on

Sometimes I'll get pervy comments from a dom. Other times I'll get nice comments from a genuine ABDL who appreciates me for who I am 🙂

On the bright side, at least the pervy guys who message me are nice enough not to push my boundaries aggressively 😌 Plus I find some of their kinky comments so over the top its hilarious. If I didnt keep my ABDL side a secret I would show them to my IRL friends just for laughs and giggles 🤣

Reactions: PuppyMouseMikki and Quanon
You guys actually made me notice why I get so many disappointments online. Yeah, people tend to treat us - abdls who share their content online, as a fap meat and yes, fetlife is one of these places where you’ll mostly get suggestive comments. I don’t take them seriously either, but after years and years of getting the same thing and same thing only, people ghosting me, disrespecting me and generally treating me like trash - I got tired of it all. But it’s not like fetlife is the main reason behind it. No. I had a few okay chats that started there as well.

I also find it hard to find anyone. Everyone is partnered or not willing to meet or chat at all or not willing to go the extra distance or you totally get people which you’d not interact with ever.

That definitely does happen. I think the best thing about FetLife, and just social media in general, is you can see who people are networking with and stay away from them if they're all fishy to you and communicate with each other! I am glad you took the time to see who was going so you could decide what was right for you. Sometimes, like when I'm invited to a party on FB, I will see all the stoners are coming or whatever, and just know what to expect my friends who act different when they smoke to be acting so I can decide if it's worth my time to go depending on if I want to be around that. 👍

Reactions: Quanon and PuppyMouseMikki
I have a fetlife account that I occasionally use. I have had good luck using it to find munches and meet ups, especially when I was in San Diego. A majority of the people I met at munches were very chill and relaxed (normal people).

I see fet as somewhere where you can let your freak flag fly with relative internet anonymity. It has its pervs and groups I just don't like. I understand I am a guy so that cuts down on unwelcome advances but if there is someone who bugs me I just block/ report them and it's over.

I guess what I'm saying is it's a tool to meet like minded people. Like any tool it can be misused if you don't use it smartly.

Reactions: Subtlerustle and PuppyMouseMikki
The most comical are those ABDL girls who for 5min don their attire.. Put down the pipe and have their bf / gf take a bunch of pics or a video acting all.."Single and ready to mingle".. or.. "Just can't find the person who accepts my babyish side".. or.. the end all classic??? "Looking for a daddy to take care of me and make me their 24/7 baby"... <insert image of me holding my belly laughing out loud>... and to which the gullible person will pursue them. The reality is that most are potheads looking for dopes to buy them diapers and onsies off an Amazon list. But hey.. if you keep buying them shit maybe one day they will meet you!?! SHHHUUURRRE.. FEtlife is for perking out and posting your own freaky content to see yourself on the screen in the safe world of other kinksters. Lol. :)

Back