Controversial Post: Fetlife is icky and scary

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
There was a "Littles" munch in my city earlier this week which was arranged on Fetlife; I wasn't aware of it because I hadn't visited Fetlife in a month or two, but it doesn't matter I never would have gone anyways.

Note: I know that ABDL is sexual for some members, while for others ABDL is a totally different lifestyle and non sexual. I'm not judging because I fully support all aspects of ABDL and the different reasons why people are ABDL. This post is regarding ABs who are non sexual and live an AB lifestyle.

I browsed the Fetlife profiles of the members who said they were going and I don't think it's my crowd or scene. All of the members are into the fetish/kink aspect of it, their profiles have numerous photos of them naked and close ups of their privates etc... they belong to numerous kink and fetish groups, ABDL is just one of their sexual kinks. That's fine and all but... ICK.

I could not find one profile which looked like a genuine AB and I'm not convinced that this was a genuine Adult Baby meet up. Everyone there has their own sexual intentions and in a way I feel like some of the members would be preying on ABs. Most of them are DOMs seeking a little which is fine, just not my scene.

So when ABs here at ADISC ask "how can I meet locals" please be aware that when you say "use fetlife" that you're potently sending them to a sexual fetish site where they are vulnerable.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Snow, Quanon, Puppers89 and 4 others
Yeah, I checked out my local abdl community FL to see what it was about, and ooohhhhh boy... It's intimidating to say the least. Not my kind of place.

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and neophyte
Fetlife is a fetish website ... and, unfortunately, the best place to find ABDL events.
genuine AB and I'm not convinced that this was a genuine Adult Baby meet up.
I have met several 'little ones' in real life at a gettogether at Hershey Park in 2019. It was completely non-sexual and 'vanilla' ... AKA we were all dressed as and acted like 'normies' .

Reactions: Quanon, perlFerret, JaysonTheRegressor and 1 other person
That's not me, neither. I tend to be more towards the purist side of big toddlerhood, despite all my talk about "tickles in my diaper" and swinging a paddle around. It seems folks who are very sexual in incorporating it are not only too hyper-horny for me...but even seem a touch predatory. That I don't want. I just want real-life, well-balanced diaper friends who I can call on over and with whom I can have a good play/hangout time...not a setup to a ménage-à-huit orgy or something that'll wear someone down or hurt 'em. I just want a fun get-together: movie, actual toddler playtime, food 🍼, Teddy-n-Me share time 🧸, even a sleepover. A time for everyone to be mellow, relaxed...happy.

Does that make me weird? 😲 :unsure:

Reactions: Furrytum, KCA, LainIsLain and 4 others
neophyte said:
There was a "Littles" munch in my city earlier this week which was arranged on Fetlife; I wasn't aware of it because I hadn't visited Fetlife in a month or two, but it doesn't matter I never would have gone anyways.

Note: I know that ABDL is sexual for some members, while for others ABDL is a totally different lifestyle and non sexual. I'm not judging because I fully support all aspects of ABDL and the different reasons why people are ABDL. This post is regarding ABs who are non sexual and live an AB lifestyle.

I browsed the Fetlife profiles of the members who said they were going and I don't think it's my crowd or scene. All of the members are into the fetish/kink aspect of it, their profiles have numerous photos of them naked and close ups of their privates etc... they belong to numerous kink and fetish groups, ABDL is just one of their sexual kinks. That's fine and all but... ICK.

I could not find one profile which looked like a genuine AB and I'm not convinced that this was a genuine Adult Baby meet up. Everyone there has their own sexual intentions and in a way I feel like some of the members would be preying on ABs. Most of them are DOMs seeking a little which is fine, just not my scene.

So when ABs here at ADISC ask "how can I meet locals" please be aware that when you say "use fetlife" that you're potently sending them to a sexual fetish site where they are vulnerable.
That is useful to know. Thank you.

Reactions: neophyte
What's controversial about the post? You just straight up told the truth Fetlife is Half Ok and Half huge scam because there's so many Fake Spam accounts, all those Sex Sites and Dating sites are, they're just a Pool for fake accounts to try and trick lonely people into getting their information

Reactions: Quanon and JaysonTheRegressor
Yeah, it has fetish in the name so it's not for me.

Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor, Kittyinpink and BobbiSueEllen
neophyte said:

That’s a good point of clarification. We are a diverse group: AB, DL, wet/messy/neither, 24/7, occasional, big/little/switch and so on.
Many of us are monogamous and have families and/or careers. We don’t want hookups or anything that leads to crossing any lines. My desire would be to simply have a few friends with the similar situation as me to meet up at a pub or restaurant for a few beers. Normal in every sense. Talk about sports, life, whatever. Diapers would be a total sidebar. My wife has green lit the notion and said it would be like a support group. I smiled and nodded to her “exactly”.

Reactions: surprise35, GeorgeG, LainIsLain and 1 other person
I've been to a couple of ABDL munches that I found on Fet and I met some nice people and learned a lot. I've also met a lot of people on the
site, become friends with a lot of them but there are some people on there that are just not my cup of tea.

Reactions: Lumos and BobbiSueEllen
Yeah, I don't trust Fetlife at all. For me, my littleness is completely non sexual but I would love to have a friend or two where could have the occasional play date or just hang out without worrying about being judged. I have looked on FL for local munches to check out but in general I avoid it because I used to go on there back in the day for other kink stuff and gave up. Just constant vile messages from people clearly looking to get off who clearly hadn't even bothered to read my profile. Very much not for me.

Reactions: GeorgeG and BobbiSueEllen
That's kinda a bummer. I'm looking forward to meet others but not under sexually explicit conditions. I've only looked at fetlife briefly and I agree. It's obviously kink and sex oriented and that's okay but probably not the best place to arrange an ABDL gathering.

Are there better options though?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lumos, GeorgeG and BobbiSueEllen
I sure would love to host some AB group playdates & sleepovers 🧸🍼:sleep: at my place once I'm moved and settled-in...and some AB/DL parties, too! 🥳

Reactions: CutieProtector and LainIsLain
Subtlerustle said:
That’s a good point of clarification. We are a diverse group: AB, DL, wet/messy/neither, 24/7, occasional, big/little/switch and so on.
Many of us are monogamous and have families and/or careers. We don’t want hookups or anything that leads to crossing any lines. My desire would be to simply have a few friends with the similar situation as me to meet up at a pub or restaurant for a few beers. Normal in every sense. Talk about sports, life, whatever. Diapers would be a total sidebar. My wife has green lit the notion and said it would be like a support group. I smiled and nodded to her “exactly”.
I'm the same.

Reactions: Eclectic and BobbiSueEllen
Alright then it’s settled! We all party at @BobbiSueEllen pad!!!

🥳

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Subtlerustle, Lumos, LainIsLain and 3 others
Well, dang! Can we at least wait until the papers are signed, the place is occupied and the power is on??? 😲🤭🥳

• Haha
Reactions: Eclectic, DragonPrinceling and GeorgeG
I kinda wish I could find and sign up for the events on FetLife without actually having to actually use FetLife... I'm not comfortable using it, either.

Reactions: GeorgeG
neophyte said:

Neophyte, I agree with you regarding Fetlife.
Too Creepy.
Too Scary.
I stay clear of Fetlife, as a Senior citizen with Autism and Cerebral Palsy.
I am too vulnerable and fear exploitation.
Only Adult Baby I know "in real life" is "AngelKitten".
He is "safe" to be around.

I have a Fetlife account. Like a lot of you on this post, I'm rarely on there. I'm just not looking for kinky sex and definitely not creepy people, just someone to hang out with who shares my interests and wears diapers. Not an easy find and probably not the place to find that person. Add to the fact that I live in a relatively small town and...well...I hear crickets.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Full of perverts. All they want to do is diaper s*x with me.

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
FetLife is half and half for me. I've gotten plenty of awful messages from people just looking for sex, but after I emphasized on my profile that I was asexual and therefore not looking for any kind of sex, that's when I started meeting good people who become real-life friends of mine.

I definitely don't recommend FetLife for everyone, but there are indeed some like-minded non-sexual ABDLs lurking in the shadows. They just tend to stay hidden precisely because of all the overt perverts.

Back