Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
4IEiXOB.png

I am not sure if this is OK so I wont post any images just yet, but I want to share my Dev work with you, I wont post any links to download it or anything but as you can see on my profile I am making a mod called Caregiver, it gives caregiver options back to the mod NappyCraft, the creator of it didn't believe ABDL functions are OK and I believe there OK :) right now the mod is permitted by the creator of NappyCraft as we don't brake there ideals at the moment lol

Caregiver right now adds
Caregiver:
  • cg cheak {username}
  • cg pat {username}
  • cg change {username}
Little:
  • cg carer {username or blank}
  • cg pat {username or options[all/carer/none]}
  • cg reply {message}
All:
  • cg pat {username}

Since you guys are ABDL's I would love to share my ideas with you, if the staff here say it's OK for me to post about this mod here and the dev stuff then I will post the next post with more information and the Dev images of the things am working on. and open to ideas, if the staff agree I will also edit this post with the logo/title what is on my profile page.

Stay soggy.

Last edited:
Reactions: CutestPaddedFemboy
Here are some of the screen shots of the Highchair
1708013647975.png1708013711188.png1708013691259.png

Because your a baby and little when you get out of the Chair you need to crawl away, this might be removed, I like it other's might now1708013766966.png
Let me know what you think.

highchair.gif

Here is my Cosatto Noodle - Ice Ice Baby Highchair.
iib_highchair.gif

BabyMaxy2006 said:
Here is my Cosatto Noodle - Ice Ice Baby Highchair.
View attachment 130348
this all looks really cool, I think the modeling fits in style fairly well! if you need help in testing this let me know and I can always dust off Minecraft :3

Reactions: BabyMaxy2006
kaitsux said:
this all looks really cool, I think the modeling fits in style fairly well! if you need help in testing this let me know and I can always dust off Minecraft :3
Sure Find me on twitter(X) same username and you find our discord for this mod, all testers will be in there. sorry I don't want to brake any rules so I don't want to direct link.
but a I really want it to fit MC :)

The new Cosatto Highchair added to the game, it does look swagga :p

1708022067134.png

Last edited:
Not sure what I will add next, 0.0.1.0 was release about 10 mins ago with 4 new Highchairs that your able to sit in, this will help you enjoy your ABDL Minecraft so much better.

that's really cool! the models look great so far! what other ideas do you have?

PaddedPonyboy said:
that's really cool! the models look great so far! what other ideas do you have?
I have so many it's hard to grab any, I am going to add the Tena diapers, as that's what I wear and since NappyCraft already has all the wetting system it means I can up diaper updates pretty fast hehe.

Reactions: PaddedPonyboy
BabyMaxy2006 said:
I have so many it's hard to grab any, I am going to add the Tena diapers, as that's what I wear and since NappyCraft already has all the wetting system it means I can up diaper updates pretty fast hehe.
oooooo that's fun!!! i was curious about what kinds of diapers you could have/make and what kinds of stuff you could do with them! cool! the caregiver being able to give changes sounds so nice ^ _ ^

PaddedPonyboy said:
oooooo that's fun!!! i was curious about what kinds of diapers you could have/make and what kinds of stuff you could do with them! cool! the caregiver being able to give changes sounds so nice ^ _ ^
I am so glad I was able to get that command to work, since the people that make NappyCraft lock it down so I was so happy to make a work around hehe, some ABDL diapers sadly I wont be able to add if they are called as 18+ products what most do, CurseForge no adult rule lol

But normal brands I can, if you have any ideas you can let me know I am also on Twitter and Discord same username, my twitter also as my discord for the mod in the website link.

Can you tell what brand of Diaper this is, I wanted to keep it very minecrafty so I have kept it 32x max for the texture I hope people ca tell.

1708093428804.png

This is the in hand item.
1708094354641.png

I once debated trying to retexture armor in minecraft into abdl things. like helmets into paci's, leggings into diapers. I never did, which I kinda regret not doing

CutestPaddedFemboy said:
I once debated trying to retexture armor in minecraft into abdl things. like helmets into paci's, leggings into diapers. I never did, which I kinda regret not doing
Well that's kinda a shame you didn't keep it up but not what I asked lol I asked can you tell what brand this diaper is :p

BabyMaxy2006 said:
Well that's kinda a shame you didn't keep it up but not what I asked lol I asked can you tell what brand this diaper is :p
tena? or abena?

Last edited:
CutestPaddedFemboy said:
tena? or abena?
Tena so ya close enough to guess what it is, thanks :p

Used version

1708097062389.png

The Tena Proskin Slip Diaper is now in Caregiver AND working I am so glad how this turned out.

If as part of your goal is to sell this High-chair design for either baby or adult use, there are several structural issues as well as safety problems that will need to be addressed to allow product sales. Neat concept!

Edgewater said:
If as part of your goal is to sell this High-chair design for either baby or adult use, there are several structural issues as well as safety problems that will need to be addressed to allow product sales. Neat concept!
What? this is a mod for a game, also the design is based on a real life design so the structual issues are incorrect and there isn't any safety problems as there is a large range of highchairs with this very same style/set up.

Why have you said I am selling anything it clearly says Mod for Minecraft hehe I think you forgot to read the post

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater
Back