CapCon 2023

LittleMatt

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I had the privilege of attending CapCon 2023 and you will see my badge credentials attached. I absolutely loved CapCon, it was honestly amazing. Adult size swing set, changing tables, adult playground, ball pit, anything age pay that you can imagine, was there. I talk to so many different mommies, littles, etc. The work that went into it deserves recognition to the staff, security, the hotel staff too. It was all very secure. I went with too many expectations however. There were too many clicky groups, and felt more or a loner and outsider. I consider myself classy, attractive, independent and went into it very much looking for my 2nd mommy/caregiver. I did not dress down the whole time I was there like most did. I preferred to dress classy, and wore a diaper underneath with a onesie under my
Plaid shirt and pants, which unfortunately caused me to be bullied with comments like “dress down fucker” as I walked past people in the halls. I connected with a few mommies, but unfortunately couldn’t engage much with them. I saw some drugs being snorted in one of the bathrooms, the last night I was there. I was in the Bar having a beer talking with a mommy, getting to know her when she said “diaper check” and reached into my pants and grabbed me without consent. I ended up packing up my things and Leaving the convention early due to myself being assaulted. Now, before you keyboard quarterbacks react. Consent is very much important at CapCon, any unwanted touching without consent is not allowed. Drinking or not. It’s prohibited!! She came on to me too strong and I left that night. I plan on attending my 2nd CapCon and going more with low expectations.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    836.1 KB · Views: 64
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: ShyGirl91, Diaperboy27, littledinogoesrawr and 3 others
Sorry to hear about your negative experiences at capcon. That's ridiculous that people shouted at you for what you were wearing, isn't it the place where we are supposed to wear whatever we want? What about the caregivers? Surely they are wearing street clothes.

Have you thought about reporting the woman who assaulted you? I think Capcon has a good reputation for dealing with things like that.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce and Jorelaxed
That is absolutely appalling. Do you have any info on this woman, like her name? Im not sure at all about how Capcon runs or who even does it but I would definitely try to get in contact with those who run it about this woman so she can’t take advantage of more people. I’m so sorry that happened to you, that was not okay no matter what setting you were in.

Reactions: ReluctantAdult, littlemoosey and Jorelaxed
Sorry to hear you had a negative experience. I guess it’s a fairly established event and there are a lot of previous connections making it harder to break in. The dress down comment is puzzling. I thought DL’s attended as well. If I ever went I’d be dressed exactly as you were. What if you were a daddy cg? Seems weird. Was it meant in jest to illicit a smile and a segue to a conversation? It’s the kind of comment we would use among friends as a sort of ball busting. Some people have a different sense of humour. It just sounds to polar opposite to the inclusivity that’s been talked about before.
As for the assault it’s common knowledge to have consent before touching. Especially if there is no track record between two individuals. She was offside. Did you get up and leave without saying anything to her or did you explain the obvious before you left her in the bar?

Last edited:
Reactions: littlemoosey
- - - - -
MY COMPASSION AND INITIAL THOUGHTS OF CONCERN

That's really too bad that happened to you.

Did you share your experience with anyone who was working there and was there easy access to staff assistants who may have been able to help you work through this and make your experience workable? Perhaps if you haven't shared your experience with the CAPCon itself, it might be helpful so they can make any changes prior to next year so you don't take a chance of this happening to you again and so the chance of it happening to anyone else is also significantly reduced.

I considered potentially trying to go to CAPCon in the future, and similarly to you, I tend to dress classy and am ok with wearing both ABDL gear and regular adult clothes interchangeably and tend to be independent and to gradually get to know people--not for someone to potentially assault me like that and to be harassed all the time by people trying to coerce me to wear something different. Even little kids are dressed classy by some parents regularly even though other parents have chosen to dress their children with other kinds of clothing--so you should be able to be little-like or enjoy being around people who are little-like and fit into the atmosphere just fine without anyone even hinting you might do anything different. Even caregivers probably attend from what I have imagined the event to be like--so that harassment seems very out of place and all harassment whether or not at an event like that isn't even legal anywhere according to USA law which is where the event was since CAPCon means Chicago Age Play Convention. Sexual abuse is illegal too as is the drug use which you said was the illegal kind. CAPCon better get its act together to make things enjoyable for people--otherwise people might not desire to come anymore, it might give us ABDL people false representation/reputation and the event might get shut down and cities might not desire to host them as much.

Seeing drug use is rough too--it is unprofessional--it is un-ABDL-like (un-baby-like/un-little-like)--it's not a cute, calm, pure or innocent activity in any way whatsoever. If the experience was rough for me (until that point where you were assaulted) by hearing people harass me and seeing drug use, I too might have tried to work through it myself and eventually report it when I thought it through thoroughly enough and then report what happened clearly with giving good advice on how people working there could stop the current instance from happening and try to avoid it (or something similar) from happening in the future. But if I was sexually assaulted while I was trying to figure out a way to complain about those other things (or at least carry those burdens and try to brush them off over time), I too may have walked out of the event all-together at that point and complained about all of this after the fact just you did here.

- - - - -
MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU
I really feel sad for you but I'm sure you feel a whole lot worse than my concern for you but my heart goes out to you as much as I know to give you my best support possible and I desire the best as you recover from this sorrowful experience at an event that was supposed to be filled with joy--that place has been like what Disneyland has been thought to be by others--like one of the happiest and joyful places on earth. I've always thought of it as one of the best theme parks ever--better than any theme park I'm aware of currently. It's really too bad it was such a poor experience for you. I'm keeping you in my prayers.

- - - - -
ADVICE FOR CAPCON (IN CASE CAPCON WORKER(S) MIGHT READ THIS OR IF ANYONE DESIRES TO SHARE IT WITH THEM) SO THEY CAN POTENTIALLY IMPROVE

My first advice from the outside is that CapCon could get rid of drinking alcohol to discourage people from having poorer judgement (it could help people restrain their potential unreasonable/aggressive/inappropriate sensual/sexual desires better and watch their words better to avoid groping, hitting, touching, offending and/or harassing people). People being more deliberate about what they say often comes across kinder anyway since being unclear is unkind to the listener since the listener has to do more work to understand what was said and it certainly would lower the chance of people being harassed at all.

Avoiding alcohol would make the event more child-like too since children don't consume alcohol--and adults should also do the same to be healthy. Since any amount of alcohol harms due to alcohol being toxic, to discourage other kinds of harm at the event, I encourage the event to be alcohol-free. It would also discourage other kinds of drug use at the event.

If they make CAPCon totally anti-drug without even caffeine and energy drinks, I'd really like that. People would react to each other purely and innocently without anxiety just like kids do which is one of the main reasons why I like being around kids so much--they are so honest about their whole experience in life and all their senses--they aren't numbed to be hyper-focused and anxious for the next thing by caffeine and avoiding their external senses and other's feelings, space and perspectives which coffee pushes the the brain to overlook. They naturally live in the moment and absorb all of it and move forward at a healthy pace.

That's what I always thought a true CAPCon would be like--where you could join others at story time snuggling their teddies sitting calmly criss-cross--applesauce (maybe squish-squash-applesauce is a better way to describe it if they serve you packets of applesauce to suck on while the group sits in your squishy diapers while listening to a story being read) in their diapers respectfully of each others ears, bodies and space next to each other keeping their hands to themselves and using kind and friendly words to one another talking kindly and happily and being taught good manners and diaper hygene like changing before you leak and talking kindly to one another.

Just as long as participants don't have caffeine withdrawals at the event I'd be very happy at a caffeine-free one--a bunch of crying ABDLs at CAPCon would diminish my enjoyment of the experience if I could enjoy it at all but I'd at least be happy to be able to try to provide comfort and encouragement to those working to overcome their caffeine addiction. Since 98% of the adult population consumes caffeine at levels at or above the addiction threshold in the US and since withdrawals might take a few weeks to get over and then people would have to make new habits to live a coffee-free lifestyle, it might take a lot of work for it to happen but I'd be very happy to attend an event like that but caffeine-free ABDLs would provide such a child-like environment of ABs.

I thought a totally drug free society would be great--kids are so authentic since they function physiologically naturally since society has made a point for them to be raised without caffeine and other drugs. I desire a drug free adult international society too and it is one of the primary reasons that I value things about kids so much too. The fact that kids products are designed to be so gentle, friendly and happy looking should be a part of adult life too. I'd like to go to a convention that values those kinds of things and have long thought that CAPCon offered just that. It doesn't sound like the very negative things that happened to you was your whole experience at least, but CAPCon should work to try to make sure that what happened to you is as least-likely to happen again as reasonably possible.

Another very good thing CAPCon could do is make more opportunities (and make it easier and perhaps give more encouragement) for people to provide small pieces of feedback along the way so problems don't build-up with people's experiences as likely at the event. If someone keeps having bad experiences, they could send a kind CAPCon worker to you to help you work through the hardship so you can get the situation properly resolved and they can get you back to where you are enjoying the event again and safer from having a hardship during CAPCon potentially happen again.

For example, they could request/encourage people to fill out surveys at the end of the day by playing a goodnight game of questions on their phone where they write a note to mommy and daddy explaining what their day was like (maybe with several games like a scale of faces for how they felt as the day came to a close and a text box to write to daddy and mommy any concern or joy on their mind so they know what they did right or wrong so they can keep doing the good and put a stop to things that may have gone wrong)--guests could earn a free bedtime story by filling that out--the story could be read to them through the speakers on a guest's smart phone (through a browser or an App) or that they can read to themselves. For people who don't have a phone, they could potentially do it through a TV if there's on in the room or have a handwritten survey on a child-themed worksheet on their nightstand that they could turn into mommy and daddy's room/workshop and get a mini goodnight story book of a few pages (which could be an approachable center where people can get easy feedback and help--I don't know if they already have that kind of thing there though).

They could say like mommy and daddy running the annual CapCon care a lot about their little ones and welcome and little or big concern they might have and give words of affirmation and a tons of care to make the event run so you can be a care-free child taken care of by the people running the show. That's what you paid for, that's the experience they promised/advertised, that's what you should get and if you don't get it (which you didn't in this case) then they should have at least tried their best to make it happen and be willing to reach out to you and offer their condolences and give an explanation of what they tried to do and they certainly in any case should offer you support to work through what happened since it happened at their event and they should try to avoid it from happening again and give you a refund and/or offer you to go for free there again in the future since you desire to go back and try again to enjoy it. They should help you get the support you need to properly psychologically and physically working through what happened to you there as much as they reasonably can.

- - - - -
CONCLUSION

My best wishes to you. I say they should let you come next year for free (especially since you left early) and if you have any recommendations for them, they should let you have a highly weighted say about what the future for any new/modified rules and guidelines for guests and also about how things are marketed to attract better people and to encourage healthy behavior of all participants and take your concerns and suggestions very humbly and with much regard and care.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShyGirl91
Tbf going into any kind of event with high expectations is a set up to be let down. Now what you experienced isn't ok (drug use, consent violations, people being jerks) but honestly those aren't the cons fault. CAPcon preaches about consent in alot of it's main programming, has staff that would react if told about drug or consent violating behavior, and offers lots events and side opportunities to meet people. Id say give it another shot with different expectations. Alot of people do have groups they come in which may cause clichiness but I've also experienced so many people being willing to let people join in. Most people are there to hopefully make some new friends.

Reactions: lilstevie56
It was something on my "todo" list... maybe not so much now.

LittleMatt said:
I had the privilege of attending CapCon 2023 and you will see my badge credentials attached. I absolutely loved CapCon, it was honestly amazing. Adult size swing set, changing tables, adult playground, ball pit, anything age pay that you can imagine, was there. I talk to so many different mommies, littles, etc. The work that went into it deserves recognition to the staff, security, the hotel staff too. It was all very secure. I went with too many expectations however. There were too many clicky groups, and felt more or a loner and outsider. I consider myself classy, attractive, independent and went into it very much looking for my 2nd mommy/caregiver. I did not dress down the whole time I was there like most did. I preferred to dress classy, and wore a diaper underneath with a onesie under my
Plaid shirt and pants, which unfortunately caused me to be bullied with comments like “dress down fucker” as I walked past people in the halls. I connected with a few mommies, but unfortunately couldn’t engage much with them. I saw some drugs being snorted in one of the bathrooms, the last night I was there. I was in the Bar having a beer talking with a mommy, getting to know her when she said “diaper check” and reached into my pants and grabbed me without consent. I ended up packing up my things and Leaving the convention early due to myself being assaulted. Now, before you keyboard quarterbacks react. Consent is very much important at CapCon, any unwanted touching without consent is not allowed. Drinking or not. It’s prohibited!! She came on to me too strong and I left that night. I plan on attending my 2nd CapCon and going more with low expectations.
Wow…. So sorry you had that experience.

My wife and I were contemplating going in the future but I doubt it now. Thank you for sharing.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Gosh, that's terrible. I wish you had a better experience. It's already hard enough getting the courage to go to ABDL events. I'm so sorry!

Reactions: oldskool and Jorelaxed
Oh wow, that's saddening to hear about.

That's indeed very unsettling to hear.
When I went to a diaper fetish meetup with someone, i was told it was no problem at all if I was dressed normally, i did change in the same room as the rest simultaneously and wore my regular pants on top of the diaper but nobody gave a negative comment.

Especially in such a convention, it's crucial your emotions are safe, stable and you having a good time.

I hope those that made those negative comments get z good "spanking" (figure of speech)

I certainly don't feel confident going to a convention if such intolerance is expected. Not everyone is ready to go all the way from the start.

I do hope you get this resolved and future attendance is better.

Reactions: oldskool, Jorelaxed and Subtlerustle
BigTykes said:
If they make CAPCon totally anti-drug without even caffeine and energy drinks
I would be a very cranky baby it I didn't get my morning coffee.

I wish there were more alcohol free abdl events too but people don't really act different due to caffeine (unless they don't normally have it.)

Sorry to read about your experience, consent is everything, specially in that Space.

I attended CapCon in 2022 and I can assure you that the admins would have addressed the issues if they had been informed. I remember police coming to arrest or deescalate a situation when I last attended. Safety and consent are very important at CapCon but what happens in crowded rooms
and behind closed doors usually goes unnoticed. Sorry that you felt violated and your experience was not great.

Reactions: Subtlerustle
Hey there, sorry to hear you had a less than enjoyable time. Some thoughts, if I may?

💯correct on the unexpected diaper check...boundaries were for sure crossed and unless there was prior express consent, wtf?!? Hands off!

Secondly, as far as the clicky groups, that happens in most, if not all social situations. Throw in a sensitive topic like ABDL to navigate the social scene with, both in a community setting and in life in general and from my observation, social connections in the ABDL realm are somewhat challenging.

As far as open drug use in a washroom, super classy. But "people are gonna people". Events attract a broad range and not everyone is going to be your cup of tea. I'm not condoning drug use in public especially at a con catering to ABDL+ attendees. If they were to do it in the privacy of their own room, I'd call that fair game. However if you show up to the event floor acting inappropriate or visibly impaired? No-go. I think the issue was this being done in public.

Suggestions:

- Have you reached out to people in your area? I see OK on your profile, any OK people that you've reached out to, to create a local community that may, down the road, have mutual interest in joining in on the next CAP?

- was there any "New to CAP mingle" event held to encourage new con attendees to g2k each other?

- Does CAP have any community forum specifically for people to connect w eachother both prior to and during the event? Maybe that could help with making plans with other attendees?

Last one for anyone with second thoughts or for those with a bad first experience: I'd suggest trying again and reaching out to event staff with constructive feedback. If you're genuinely looking to connect with ___________ for __________________ in the community, I'd give it a go!

*I've personally never gone to one and have no connection to the event.

Reactions: Subtlerustle
Subtlerustle said:
Sorry to hear you had a negative experience. I guess it’s a fairly established event and there are a lot of previous connections making it harder to break in. The dress down comment is puzzling. I thought DL’s attended as well. If I ever went I’d be dressed exactly as you were. What if you were a daddy cg? Seems weird. Was it meant in jest to illicit a smile and a segue to a conversation? It’s the kind of comment we would use among friends as a sort of ball busting. Some people have a different sense of humour. It just sounds to polar opposite to the inclusivity that’s been talked about before.
As for the assault it’s common knowledge to have consent before touching. Especially if there is no track record between two individuals. She was offside. Did you get up and leave without saying anything to her or did you explain the obvious before you left her in the bar?
No. Everyone literally dressed down. I did look out of place to be honest. But that’s just how I am. I dressed nice, classy, I preferred not to dress down until I met someone worth showing my body to. I told her “excuse me, do not touch me, I don’t even know you” and I got up packed up my things and left.

Calix said:
Hey there, sorry to hear you had a less than enjoyable time. Some thoughts, if I may?

💯correct on the unexpected diaper check...boundaries were for sure crossed and unless there was prior express consent, wtf?!? Hands off!

Secondly, as far as the clicky groups, that happens in most, if not all social situations. Throw in a sensitive topic like ABDL to navigate the social scene with, both in a community setting and in life in general and from my observation, social connections in the ABDL realm are somewhat challenging.

As far as open drug use in a washroom, super classy. But "people are gonna people". Events attract a broad range and not everyone is going to be your cup of tea. I'm not condoning drug use in public especially at a con catering to ABDL+ attendees. If they were to do it in the privacy of their own room, I'd call that fair game. However if you show up to the event floor acting inappropriate or visibly impaired? No-go. I think the issue was this being done in public.

Suggestions:

- Have you reached out to people in your area? I see OK on your profile, any OK people that you've reached out to, to create a local community that may, down the road, have mutual interest in joining in on the next CAP?

- was there any "New to CAP mingle" event held to encourage new con attendees to g2k each other?

- Does CAP have any community forum specifically for people to connect w eachother both prior to and during the event? Maybe that could help with making plans with other attendees?

Last one for anyone with second thoughts or for those with a bad first experience: I'd suggest trying again and reaching out to event staff with constructive feedback. If you're genuinely looking to connect with ___________ for __________________ in the community, I'd give it a go!

*I've personally never gone to one and have no connection to the event.
I
abdlchristian12 said:
Wow…. So sorry you had that experience.

My wife and I were contemplating going in the future but I doubt it now. Thank you for sharing.
its a very different experience if you’ve never been. I would suggest not staying at the host hotel, it’s loud, there was people up all night. To me most were stuck up and snobby. That’s my take, because I encountered a mommy myself who I tried to engage with, only say “hi, how are you” unbeknownst that she had a little nearby and he came over and said “fuck off” I was like ok… sorry.

• Wow
LittleMatt said:
I'm so sorry you had this horrible experience. I've never been to CapCon but have wanted to go for years now. This opened my eyes a lot because I assumed this would have been a safe place for us Littles. (Shows our littles', innocent mindsets). I would definitely report the woman who assaulted you. That is not okay. That could also potentially retraumatize someone if they have had previous trauma in their lives. It disgusts me that people were ugly to you, too.
I certainly hope next time is a much better and fun experience for you. So sorry! *hugs* 🩵

ShyGirl91 said:
I'm so sorry you had this horrible experience. I've never been to CapCon but have wanted to go for years now. This opened my eyes a lot because I assumed this would have been a safe place for us Littles. (Shows our littles', innocent mindsets). I would definitely report the woman who assaulted you. That is not okay. That could also potentially retraumatize someone if they have had previous trauma in their lives. It disgusts me that people were ugly to you, too.
I certainly hope next time is a much better and fun experience for you. So sorry! *hugs* 🩵
I appreciate it. I really do. It means a lot. I’m flying out to Australia coming up for their 1st age play convention and we will see how that goes. So I’ve had previous trauma to myself, I'm very sensitive so… that’s why.

Reactions: ShyGirl91
BigTykes said:
- - - - -
MY COMPASSION AND INITIAL THOUGHTS OF CONCERN

That's really too bad that happened to you.

Did you share your experience with anyone who was working there and was there easy access to staff assistants who may have been able to help you work through this and make your experience workable? Perhaps if you haven't shared your experience with the CAPCon itself, it might be helpful so they can make any changes prior to next year so you don't take a chance of this happening to you again and so the chance of it happening to anyone else is also significantly reduced.

I considered potentially trying to go to CAPCon in the future, and similarly to you, I tend to dress classy and am ok with wearing both ABDL gear and regular adult clothes interchangeably and tend to be independent and to gradually get to know people--not for someone to potentially assault me like that and to be harassed all the time by people trying to coerce me to wear something different. Even little kids are dressed classy by some parents regularly even though other parents have chosen to dress their children with other kinds of clothing--so you should be able to be little-like or enjoy being around people who are little-like and fit into the atmosphere just fine without anyone even hinting you might do anything different. Even caregivers probably attend from what I have imagined the event to be like--so that harassment seems very out of place and all harassment whether or not at an event like that isn't even legal anywhere according to USA law which is where the event was since CAPCon means Chicago Age Play Convention. Sexual abuse is illegal too as is the drug use which you said was the illegal kind. CAPCon better get its act together to make things enjoyable for people--otherwise people might not desire to come anymore, it might give us ABDL people false representation/reputation and the event might get shut down and cities might not desire to host them as much.

Seeing drug use is rough too--it is unprofessional--it is un-ABDL-like (un-baby-like/un-little-like)--it's not a cute, calm, pure or innocent activity in any way whatsoever. If the experience was rough for me (until that point where you were assaulted) by hearing people harass me and seeing drug use, I too might have tried to work through it myself and eventually report it when I thought it through thoroughly enough and then report what happened clearly with giving good advice on how people working there could stop the current instance from happening and try to avoid it (or something similar) from happening in the future. But if I was sexually assaulted while I was trying to figure out a way to complain about those other things (or at least carry those burdens and try to brush them off over time), I too may have walked out of the event all-together at that point and complained about all of this after the fact just you did here.

- - - - -
MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU
I really feel sad for you but I'm sure you feel a whole lot worse than my concern for you but my heart goes out to you as much as I know to give you my best support possible and I desire the best as you recover from this sorrowful experience at an event that was supposed to be filled with joy--that place has been like what Disneyland has been thought to be by others--like one of the happiest and joyful places on earth. I've always thought of it as one of the best theme parks ever--better than any theme park I'm aware of currently. It's really too bad it was such a poor experience for you. I'm keeping you in my prayers.

- - - - -
ADVICE FOR CAPCON (IN CASE CAPCON WORKER(S) MIGHT READ THIS OR IF ANYONE DESIRES TO SHARE IT WITH THEM) SO THEY CAN POTENTIALLY IMPROVE

My first advice from the outside is that CapCon could get rid of drinking alcohol to discourage people from having poorer judgement (it could help people restrain their potential unreasonable/aggressive/inappropriate sensual/sexual desires better and watch their words better to avoid groping, hitting, touching, offending and/or harassing people). People being more deliberate about what they say often comes across kinder anyway since being unclear is unkind to the listener since the listener has to do more work to understand what was said and it certainly would lower the chance of people being harassed at all.

Avoiding alcohol would make the event more child-like too since children don't consume alcohol--and adults should also do the same to be healthy. Since any amount of alcohol harms due to alcohol being toxic, to discourage other kinds of harm at the event, I encourage the event to be alcohol-free. It would also discourage other kinds of drug use at the event.

If they make CAPCon totally anti-drug without even caffeine and energy drinks, I'd really like that. People would react to each other purely and innocently without anxiety just like kids do which is one of the main reasons why I like being around kids so much--they are so honest about their whole experience in life and all their senses--they aren't numbed to be hyper-focused and anxious for the next thing by caffeine and avoiding their external senses and other's feelings, space and perspectives which coffee pushes the the brain to overlook. They naturally live in the moment and absorb all of it and move forward at a healthy pace.

That's what I always thought a true CAPCon would be like--where you could join others at story time snuggling their teddies sitting calmly criss-cross--applesauce (maybe squish-squash-applesauce is a better way to describe it if they serve you packets of applesauce to suck on while the group sits in your squishy diapers while listening to a story being read) in their diapers respectfully of each others ears, bodies and space next to each other keeping their hands to themselves and using kind and friendly words to one another talking kindly and happily and being taught good manners and diaper hygene like changing before you leak and talking kindly to one another.

Just as long as participants don't have caffeine withdrawals at the event I'd be very happy at a caffeine-free one--a bunch of crying ABDLs at CAPCon would diminish my enjoyment of the experience if I could enjoy it at all but I'd at least be happy to be able to try to provide comfort and encouragement to those working to overcome their caffeine addiction. Since 98% of the adult population consumes caffeine at levels at or above the addiction threshold in the US and since withdrawals might take a few weeks to get over and then people would have to make new habits to live a coffee-free lifestyle, it might take a lot of work for it to happen but I'd be very happy to attend an event like that but caffeine-free ABDLs would provide such a child-like environment of ABs.

I thought a totally drug free society would be great--kids are so authentic since they function physiologically naturally since society has made a point for them to be raised without caffeine and other drugs. I desire a drug free adult international society too and it is one of the primary reasons that I value things about kids so much too. The fact that kids products are designed to be so gentle, friendly and happy looking should be a part of adult life too. I'd like to go to a convention that values those kinds of things and have long thought that CAPCon offered just that. It doesn't sound like the very negative things that happened to you was your whole experience at least, but CAPCon should work to try to make sure that what happened to you is as least-likely to happen again as reasonably possible.

Another very good thing CAPCon could do is make more opportunities (and make it easier and perhaps give more encouragement) for people to provide small pieces of feedback along the way so problems don't build-up with people's experiences as likely at the event. If someone keeps having bad experiences, they could send a kind CAPCon worker to you to help you work through the hardship so you can get the situation properly resolved and they can get you back to where you are enjoying the event again and safer from having a hardship during CAPCon potentially happen again.

For example, they could request/encourage people to fill out surveys at the end of the day by playing a goodnight game of questions on their phone where they write a note to mommy and daddy explaining what their day was like (maybe with several games like a scale of faces for how they felt as the day came to a close and a text box to write to daddy and mommy any concern or joy on their mind so they know what they did right or wrong so they can keep doing the good and put a stop to things that may have gone wrong)--guests could earn a free bedtime story by filling that out--the story could be read to them through the speakers on a guest's smart phone (through a browser or an App) or that they can read to themselves. For people who don't have a phone, they could potentially do it through a TV if there's on in the room or have a handwritten survey on a child-themed worksheet on their nightstand that they could turn into mommy and daddy's room/workshop and get a mini goodnight story book of a few pages (which could be an approachable center where people can get easy feedback and help--I don't know if they already have that kind of thing there though).

They could say like mommy and daddy running the annual CapCon care a lot about their little ones and welcome and little or big concern they might have and give words of affirmation and a tons of care to make the event run so you can be a care-free child taken care of by the people running the show. That's what you paid for, that's the experience they promised/advertised, that's what you should get and if you don't get it (which you didn't in this case) then they should have at least tried their best to make it happen and be willing to reach out to you and offer their condolences and give an explanation of what they tried to do and they certainly in any case should offer you support to work through what happened since it happened at their event and they should try to avoid it from happening again and give you a refund and/or offer you to go for free there again in the future since you desire to go back and try again to enjoy it. They should help you get the support you need to properly psychologically and physically working through what happened to you there as much as they reasonably can.

- - - - -
CONCLUSION

My best wishes to you. I say they should let you come next year for free (especially since you left early) and if you have any recommendations for them, they should let you have a highly weighted say about what the future for any new/modified rules and guidelines for guests and also about how things are marketed to attract better people and to encourage healthy behavior of all participants and take your concerns and suggestions very humbly and with much regard and care.
This is excellent.

Back