Boys vs. girls. Question?

AlwaysInDiapers

Always Diapered
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It seems so many here are male. Do females exist here too? Just curious as I seem to be one of the very few. Women love diapers too so I just wanted to ask the question.

• Love
Reactions: littledreamers333, Floodingpants, Carl2229 and 9 others
Yes. But I imagine women are more cautious about their community participation because desperate lonely single men can't behave.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Twobears, DiaperedCherub, Carl2229 and 22 others
LittleAndAlone said:
Yes. But I imagine women are more cautious about their community participation because desperate lonely single men can't behave.
You might be right.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Reward, oldskool and 6 others
There are plenty of women here both biological women and transwomen (like me). We tend to just be a little more cautious with what we post but we're here.

Reactions: moorey, LittleLeahx, Savvy and 4 others
There are many creeps out there. Women are more cautious of places like this, because of creeps sending them scary messages. There are women out there that wear diapers. Most or all of them just want to be respected and don't want to be hit with creepy messages.

Reactions: moorey, LittleLeahx, oldskool and 6 others
Yup pretty much what others have said. I've also noticed in the past some weird stuff where girls will make a post specifically asking other girls (cis or trans) questions and there'd still be men joining in with someone unrelated comments about their fettishes or thoughts on the topic... Not saying they're not allowed to reply, but it does make it feel like women don't really have a totally safe place of their own

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleLeahx, Carl2229, Catscradle and 6 others
mistykitty said:
There are plenty of women here both biological women and transwomen (like me). We tend to just be a little more cautious with what we post but we're here.
I have been into diapers for so long I’ve learn how to deal with it I guess.

Trust me, I am very cautious

Reactions: LittleLeahx, diaperdude, Jorelaxed and 2 others
PinkAndLittle said:
Yup pretty much what others have said. I've also noticed in the past some weird stuff where girls will make a post specifically asking other girls (cis or trans) questions and there'd still be men joining in with someone unrelated comments about their fettishes or thoughts on the topic... Not saying they're not allowed to reply, but it does make it feel like women don't really have a totally safe place of their own
Very well said. You just can’t imagine the comments that I get. I guess it is all part of being who you are and I just do not let that stuff bother me.

Reactions: LittleLeahx, BigAl2, Jorelaxed and 2 others
I am a woman and I am here. I too have noticed the same. And, while I might be some what new to the site and discord, I've been doing my best to be active. It is nice to meet you.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: moorey, Rusher, Lostdiapersboy and 4 others
I am a woman and here. #GirlPower

Reactions: moorey, BigAl2, Edgewater and 1 other person
So glad you reached out and it is nice to meet you too

Reactions: BigAl2 and Edgewater
princessarya said:
I am a woman and here. #GirlPower
Good morning! Nice to meet you

Reactions: BigAl2, Edgewater and princessarya
AlwaysInDiapers said:
It seems so many here are male. Do females exist here too? Just curious as I seem to be one of the very few. Women love diapers too so I just wanted to ask the question.
Is there a way to find out how many members of this site are male, female, trans, sissy, nonbinary, etc.? My impression is that there are more active MtF members than active cis female members.

Reading “Women love diapers too” reminded me that for many years I didn’t realize that many girls and women love sex. I thought sexual activity was always the result of male aggression. Reading The Sexually Responsive Woman changed my thinking on that subject. A piss poor way to find out such an important fact, but there you have it.

So women love diapers too? Being curious by nature, I want to know more. Being somewhat socialized, I try not to make anyone uncomfortable with probing questions. Perhaps some women will describe what diapers mean to them in their introductions or in comments or in their own threads. Lacking such posts, I am tempted to ask gently and hope I don’t offend.

Reactions: BigAl2, AlwaysInDiapers and Edgewater
AlwaysInDiapers said:
AlwaysInDiapers said:
My (unscientific) guess is that about 15% of our posters were born female; I suspect that many more identify as or have transitioned to female. Anyone have any more accurate numbers? On any account, Always, Welcome!

Reactions: Deleted member 77922, Edgewater and ChristianDiaperLover
I never like to bother ABDL women because I always assume they're completely inundated by messages all day every day, mostly from creeps, and I don't want to be part of that annoyance for them.

• Love
Reactions: LittleLeahx, Reward, Lostdiapersboy and 6 others
southeastlittle said:
I never like to bother ABDL women because I always assume they're completely inundated by messages all day every day, mostly from creeps, and I don't want to be part of that annoyance for them.
This!

Welcome to ADISC. I am a guy through and through, but I’ve always hated other guys who objectify women by acting aggressive and overtly sexual towards them.

The ABDL sex ratio has always been skewed towards males in surveys. It’s still unclear if that’s accurate or if there are a lot of females who just don’t participate in surveys.

I should point out that members of the original ABDL groups in the U.S. (long before the internet) were heavily skewed towards gay men even though the majority of ABDL men are not gay. Meaning participation in any ABDL group does not reflect the true demographics of the ABDL population.

Last edited:
Reactions: oldskool, denimchicken, BigAl2 and 3 others
I am girl born a girl just tend to stay quite quiet tbh but happy to message and chat if you want

Reactions: oldskool, mybebaby101UK, BigAl2 and 5 others
Reactions: Edgewater
I am a girl, assigned male at birth but in transition. I guess the number of creeps on most other places (and the occasional one slipping in here) tend to make us more cautious...

Reactions: princessarya, Edgewater and AlwaysInDiapers
gobphus said:
Is there a way to find out how many members of this site are male, female, trans, sissy, nonbinary, etc.? My impression is that there are more active MtF members than active cis female members.

Reading “Women love diapers too” reminded me that for many years I didn’t realize that many girls and women love sex. I thought sexual activity was always the result of male aggression. Reading The Sexually Responsive Woman changed my thinking on that subject. A piss poor way to find out such an important fact, but there you have it.

So women love diapers too? Being curious by nature, I want to know more. Being somewhat socialized, I try not to make anyone uncomfortable with probing questions. Perhaps some women will describe what diapers mean to them in their introductions or in comments or in their own threads. Lacking such posts, I am tempted to ask gently and hope I don’t offend.
I thought I’d give you a little answer 😂 so to me nappies are a safe thing I can regress I use it as like a coping mechanism for dealing with mental health, so it’s like a safe comfort item it just helps with the little space head space and to come away from big grown up stresses, it’s not something I need but more a want and I find myself almost craving it I hope that helps a little :)

Reactions: Littlewolf, Deleted member 77922, Edgewater and 1 other person
Back