Boys vs. girls. Question?

claire123 said:
I thought I’d give you a little answer 😂 so to me nappies are a safe thing I can regress I use it as like a coping mechanism for dealing with mental health, so it’s like a safe comfort item it just helps with the little space head space and to come away from big grown up stresses, it’s not something I need but more a want and I find myself almost craving it I hope that helps a little :)
Thanks for your reply, Claire. You certainly do seem to use nappies for a boost into a safe little space with no grownup stresses. I’m glad that nappies work so well for you. No wonder you almost crave nappies at times.

Reactions: Edgewater
gobphus said:
Thanks for your reply, Claire. You certainly do seem to use nappies for a boost into a safe little space with no grownup stresses. I’m glad that nappies work so well for you. No wonder you almost crave nappies at times.
Thank you :) they do really help support the little space all those feelings 💜

Reactions: gobphus and Edgewater
southeastlittle said:
I never like to bother ABDL women because I always assume they're completely inundated by messages all day every day, mostly from creeps, and I don't want to be part of that annoyance for them.
You are so kind. Thank you for saying that. As long as anyone is nice and polite I will talk to them. When is goes bad, quickly often, that's it for me.

• Sad
Reactions: diaperdude, southeastlittle and Edgewater
claire123 said:
I thought I’d give you a little answer 😂 so to me nappies are a safe thing I can regress I use it as like a coping mechanism for dealing with mental health, so it’s like a safe comfort item it just helps with the little space head space and to come away from big grown up stresses, it’s not something I need but more a want and I find myself almost craving it I hope that helps a little :)
I don't need them either but love them. It just keeps me thinking, no matter what the day brings, I am me and enjoy it.

• Love
Reactions: oldskool, claire123, Edgewater and 1 other person
AlwaysInDiapers said:
It seems so many here are male. Do females exist here too? Just curious as I seem to be one of the very few. Women love diapers too so I just wanted to ask the question.
One of the great parts about ADISC is there is an active MOD group that will respond if you find you need to cut-off a creep!! You will note that in the lower left of all Posts is a blue (Report), click on it to call attention to a Post/ Member that is being stupid /creepy.

I am a vanilla, married, old guy, who is 24/7, U-IC (urinary-Incontinent) as a result of a car crash and surgeries to stitch me back together. My dear wife is the love of my life and with her help and support, we proved the medical teams wrong!

The incontinent forum is a great place to gather knowledge regarding incontinence, but also diapers that are used by folks that use 24/7/365. We tend to be a bit formal, but that is due to most of us wanting to 'not' wear, but fully aware that acceptance is key to living with wearing and being out and about everyday.

Welcome to ADISC, a truly unique place as most everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy, it is a great place with a ton of great folks!

Reactions: gobphus and Jorelaxed
AlwaysInDiapers said:
Very well said. You just can’t imagine the comments that I get. I guess it is all part of being who you are and I just do not let that stuff bother me.
I've definitely have had my own fair share. Not specifically here but around a few forms/sites/discord servers. My whole little side/nappy usage is 100% for mental/physical health therefore not really a fetish for me. So after a while  those kinds of messages from people are just... uhg. I tend to be quiet and do my own thing now

Reactions: AlwaysInDiapers and gobphus
AlwaysInDiapers said:
It seems so many here are male. Do females exist here too? Just curious as I seem to be one of the very few. Women love diapers too so I just wanted to ask the question.
I think it comes down to the fact that for every 1-2 respectful abdl's out there, there are 3-4 not respectful ones. for a majority of us here we use them in ways that help and comfort us. Littles use them for safety and security. IC for protection. DL's for the feeling they get when wearing. But there are also the ones who only view it sexually, they might be a part of the cause.

It could also just be the fact that their just quieter, or just don't use adisc. I don't know.

Reactions: AlwaysInDiapers
PinkAndLittle said:
Yup pretty much what others have said. I've also noticed in the past some weird stuff where girls will make a post specifically asking other girls (cis or trans) questions and there'd still be men joining in with someone unrelated comments about their fettishes or thoughts on the topic... Not saying they're not allowed to reply, but it does make it feel like women don't really have a totally safe place of their own

mistykitty said:
There are plenty of women here both biological women and transwomen (like me). We tend to just be a little more cautious with what we post but we're here.
this tbh... most other women i know regardless of what they started as are super cautious about revealing their gender online. It hasn't happened to me here, but I've run into my fair share of creeps playing online games/MMOs. A lot women i've met through gaming either avoid using voice chats when they can, or even lie about being guys just to avoid creeps 😬

Reactions: AlwaysInDiapers, Kellycares and mistykitty
Bunnybnuy said:
this tbh... most other women i know regardless of what they started as are super cautious about revealing their gender online. It hasn't happened to me here, but I've run into my fair share of creeps playing online games/MMOs. A lot women i've met through gaming either avoid using voice chats when they can, or even lie about being guys just to avoid creeps 😬
my point exactly, I was cautious even before here

AlwaysInDiapers said:
I don't need them either but love them. It just keeps me thinking, no matter what the day brings, I am me and enjoy it.
love those silk barbie panties and covers.

AlwaysInDiapers said:
As a girl (cis), I can confirm we do exist on here :)
I'm pretty active on here since I've found that this is a pretty safe spot, but referring to some of the earlier posts I am rather cautious with who and where I interact because I've had run ins with some creepy, even branching the line of dangerous, situations on the internet over my lifetime. On the other end though, I still try to happily interact with anyone who wants to talk ^^

gobphus said:
So women love diapers too? Being curious by nature, I want to know more. Being somewhat socialized, I try not to make anyone uncomfortable with probing questions. Perhaps some women will describe what diapers mean to them in their introductions or in comments or in their own threads. Lacking such posts, I am tempted to ask gently and hope I don’t offend.
Responding to this, I'm open to questions even if my response times may be a bit odd! For me, diapers tend to be almost a safe space for me. I feel like I was robbed of my childhood and so the entirety of ABDL gives me what I feel like I missed out on back then and while also providing a comfort and a way where I can distress and just be myself. :)

• Love
Reactions: AlwaysInDiapers and gobphus
Well @AlwaysInDiapers if I changed from my false gender to my true one, there would be one less male ADISC member and one more female member here, (but us girls would still be in the minority).

lintukoto said:
As a girl (cis), I can confirm we do exist on here :)
I'm pretty active on here since I've found that this is a pretty safe spot, but referring to some of the earlier posts I am rather cautious with who and where I interact because I've had run ins with some creepy, even branching the line of dangerous, situations on the internet over my lifetime. On the other end though, I still try to happily interact with anyone who wants to talk ^^

Responding to this, I'm open to questions even if my response times may be a bit odd! For me, diapers tend to be almost a safe space for me. I feel like I was robbed of my childhood and so the entirety of ABDL gives me what I feel like I missed out on back then and while also providing a comfort and a way where I can distress and just be myself. :)
Thanks for explaining both the reasons for your caution and your openness to the right sorts of interaction. I’m sorry to learn of your difficult childhood and hope that ABDL will continue to help you gain some part of what you missed.

Reactions: LittleEila
LittleAndAlone said:
Yes. But I imagine women are more cautious about their community participation because desperate lonely single men can't behave.
PinkAndLittle said:
Yup pretty much what others have said. I've also noticed in the past some weird stuff where girls will make a post specifically asking other girls (cis or trans) questions and there'd still be men joining in with someone unrelated comments about their fettishes or thoughts on the topic... Not saying they're not allowed to reply, but it does make it feel like women don't really have a totally safe place of their own

Cis female here. :) Thanks so much for posting this.

I totally agree with both of the above. It took me a long time to post here. I didn't ask for other women to reply specifically but sort of wish I had. No one was creepy, but a lot of the replies just felt overbearing and pretty suffocating. Like @claire123, I'm in the want-over-need head space. I don't want to say people can't reply, but there's definitely room for more thoughtfulness. If other women have had similar experiences, it might be one reason why they're less visible here.

Reactions: AlwaysInDiapers, Owlzzy, gobphus and 1 other person
Catscradle said:
Cis female here. :) Thanks so much for posting this.

I totally agree with both of the above. It took me a long time to post here. I didn't ask for other women to reply specifically but sort of wish I had. No one was creepy, but a lot of the replies just felt overbearing and pretty suffocating. Like @claire123, I'm in the want-over-need head space. I don't want to say people can't reply, but there's definitely room for more thoughtfulness. If other women have had similar experiences, it might be one reason why they're less visible here.
I hope you and the other women in this thread will persist in sharing your perspectives on diapers and appropriate behavior here. Female insights are valued here, not least because of their scarcity.

Reactions: AlwaysInDiapers and Owlzzy
gobphus said:
I hope you and the other women in this thread will persist in sharing your perspectives on diapers and appropriate behavior here. Female insights are valued here, not least because of their scarcity.
When I am asked the question about how should someone respond? The answer is always how would you talk to that person in face-to-face conversation?

For the most part in a bar or restaurant, setting people will say something that is decent and I think that is the rule of thumb. Everybody should have even here.

Reactions: gobphus
AlwaysInDiapers said:
You might be right.
Oh, believe me, @LittleAndAlone is spot-on. I got online in '99 and found that every single day in AB/DL-Land was filled with HNGs dripping for some sort of sexual adventure. And females took the largest brunt of that targeting. Lots of females went back underground due to it. This site doesn't accept that BS, and when it happens, it's "shape up or ship out". Them's the rules. A few don't learn, so...

Unfortunately, we get the rare sex predator--registered or otherwise--come on in, seeking out the so-called 'feeble' to meet up with, rape, etc. Extremely rare. I've helped call out two so far, it's a joy to trap them and see them go out on their keisters. I may seem feeble...but I have claws & teeth where and when they count. And a 150+ IQ doesn't hurt, neither. Yay, autism! 🥳🥳🥳🥳

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater and LittleLeahx
BobbiSueEllen said:
Oh, believe me, @LittleAndAlone is spot-on. I got online in '99 and found that every single day in AB/DL-Land was filled with HNGs dripping for some sort of sexual adventure. And females took the largest brunt of that targeting. Lots of females went back underground due to it. This site doesn't accept that BS, and when it happens, it's "shape up or ship out". Them's the rules. A few don't learn, so...

Unfortunately, we get the rare sex predator--registered or otherwise--come on in, seeking out the so-called 'feeble' to meet up with, rape, etc. Extremely rare. I've helped call out two so far, it's a joy to trap them and see them go out on their keisters. I may seem feeble...but I have claws & teeth where and when they count. And a 150+ IQ doesn't hurt, neither. Yay, autism! 🥳🥳🥳🥳
1000010957.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
AlwaysInDiapers said:
When I am asked the question about how should someone respond? The answer is always how would you talk to that person in face-to-face conversation?

For the most part in a bar or restaurant, setting people will say something that is decent and I think that is the rule of thumb. Everybody should have even here.
One complication in this situation is that we talk about things that are not discussed face-to-face in public or even in private. Yet we know that the other people here have some connection to diapers, incontinence, infantilism, or other intimate topic. The question is, when and how should one bring up an intimate subject that may trigger a rush of emotion in the other person or may provide an opening for that person to talk about something that they haven’t been able to talk about elsewhere. I’m interested in what other people, especially females, think about this question.

Reactions: AlwaysInDiapers and Edgewater
I’m a girl

Reactions: ianwee, AlwaysInDiapers and gobphus
Back