Best Diapers for 24/7? (Economically and Practically)

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
For those who are 24/7 or incontinent, what diapers have you found to be the most economically and Practically viable?

I absolutely love ABU kiddos but their price kills me. I like wearing thick diapers at all times so it doesn't matter how thick they are. I am also planning on stuffers, what are the best from your opinions?

I personally go Northshore Supremes for my mainstay diaper. Work fine for me, cost me around $80 a month to wear, and I don't have many leaks.

I wear Betterdry Or Crinklz diapers 24/7 to manage my IC issues, I have found them to be the best diapers I have tried and ai can trust them to do thier job. They may cost a bit but I would rather skimp on other items in our budget then wear a cheaper thinner diaper that may leak more often,

Rob110 said:
I wear Betterdry Or Crinklz diapers 24/7 to manage my IC issues, I have found them to be the best diapers I have tried and ai can trust them to do thier job. They may cost a bit but I would rather skimp on other items in our budget then wear a cheaper thinner diaper that may leak more often,
Yep better dry , Also think about getting some cloth diapers and plastic pants for use at home as over the long run they'll pay from them self's and cut your trash down

i am not lucky enough to be able to wear the same brand 'round the clock.. but for a NSFW diaper it is hard to beat Crinklz/BetterDry or Northshore Supremes/Supreme Lites

Last edited:
I wear Seni Super and Super Plus diapers during the day and either a Dry 24/7 diaper at night in the winter and a Seni Quatro at night in the summer. The Seni line gives me the best bang for the buck because I am now wearing diapers 24/7 due to my incontinence.

I'm not incontinent or 24/7 but NorthShore Supremes are my go-to for a few reasons:
1. They're discreet–They start reasonably thin and don't swell up when they get wet.
2. They wick wetness throughout the diaper, so I'm using the whole thing and not throwing away a diaper that's wet up front and dry in back
3. They're capacious–Each one can hold about 40 ounces before leaking, making them reliable for several hours under normal conditions.
4. They have all the features that help keep your pants dry, including good elastic leg cuffs and waistbands, tall leak guards, and tapes that hold.
5. They're reasonably priced. I do wish NS would offer free shipping on cases, but ounce-for-ounce they're still a good deal.

-RMS

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
My daytime diaper is an Abena M-4's amd night time Medium Tranquilty ATN....

Reactions: pokemonjesuzzz111111
For a long time, I was a fan of Tranquility as my every day. My opinion of them has changed and I'm trying out the Northshore Supreme Lite. So far, I'm a fan.

Dry 24/7 is my go to diaper all the time for day and night I am a heavy wetter, to me they don't bulk up a hole lot for me and I can get at least 3-4 good wetting in along with the constant dribble before have to change, to me they are similar to the Northshore supreme. I like the dry 24/7 a little better I feel like they are a little more durable for my to get through the day for when I am at work, they have tall standing leak guards which make me feel secure as I have a very active job. They do great for me they do cost a bit more but when you find the one that best for your it is always better to buy in a case form if you can. I only use about 4 diapers a day unless I am having a bad day then it may be more. I also like better dry and Crinkle but I would ware these at home or overnight for me they bulk up a lot when they start getting wet. I have try several types of diaper until I found the one that works best for me at the end of they day you will be the only one that will need to be comfortable wearing the one that best fits you and your needs, it great that there are so may options and also all the great people on this form to get advice from. I hope this helps!

Better Dry

Dry 24/7

Northshore Supreme

Tena Slip Active

These are my regular diapers now. The last ones are hard to get now since ABU doesn't have them stocked often in my size and they are the cheapest to get there.

I also liked Dotty the Pony and Crinklz. Mega Max is fine too but I am fine with the other diapers. It's good to have different brands as back up in case they don't have them in stock or don't have them in my size. I buy from XPmedical or Northshorecare now as my primary site. But I still like to test new diapers just to see how good they are. I will go to Wearingclouds if they have those samples.

Back