Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Hey everyone!! I’ve fallen in love with cloth backed diaps, but I’ve only tried the ABU Little Kings and AlphaGatorz, what are some other good babyish cloth backed diapers?

Reactions: paul484819 and Cottontail
There really aren't that many yet. Unless im totally spacing it, the only other abdl cloth back is tybables's animooze

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
I’m a big fan of Little Kings. I also really like the PretendAgain TryAgains, and I hope to try the Kiddo Teddy soon.

Reactions: Jonnythepony and punkiekit
Little For Big’s Baby Parades are one of my favorites🍼🍼

• Love
Reactions: punkiekit and ryan8710
Cottontail said:
I’m a big fan of Little Kings. I also really like the PretendAgain TryAgains, and I hope to try the Kiddo Teddy soon.
I’ve really been wanting to try the Pretend Agains!! They’re so cute

Reactions: TigerDL
TryAgains, no contest. Cute, swell a ton while remaining bone dry like baby diapers, sag like baby diapers, fit like baby diapers, and zero issues with durability including no tape or landing strip separation that plagues many cloth back diapers.

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL, theancientmariner, Cottontail and 1 other person
LittleAndAlone said:
TryAgains, no contest. Cute, swell a ton while remaining bone dry like baby diapers, sag like baby diapers, fit like baby diapers, and zero issues with durability including no tape or landing strip separation that plagues many cloth back diapers.
I’ve heard so many good things! They’re definitely on the top of my list now

Cottontail said:
The kiddo teddy are a fantastic cloth back diaper. Little for big had one now too

Reactions: Cottontail
LittleAndAlone said:
Those sound pretty nice. I'm not a cloth backed diaper person, I'm strictly plastic, but if it ever comes to it, I know where to look for good cloth backed diapers.

Back