pampers568

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Hi if I go to bed with a full bladder and needing to do poo will I wake up with a wet and messy diaper?

For me? No. You probably won’t be able to sleep with a full bladder. At least I can’t. So I’ll just wet my diaper to relieve the pressure and sleep then. No bowel movement. Just dont wet when on your side. It WILL leak.

Highly unlikely unless you have a history of going in your sleep, you'll probably just find it uncomfortable holding it while trying to get to sleep (though this can be overcome with time and practice) and will possibly wake up in the night with an urge to go but still dry and clean.

For those who have good bladder and bowel control and no history of IC it generally takes a lot of time, serious effort and willpower to get to a point where they will naturally just go while they sleep. Depending on how old you were when you night trained (average 4-6) and how old you are now (at least 18 to be on this site) you will probably have a good 14+ years of training, practice and muscle memory to overcome before being able to go in your sleep.

I don't know if you're just curious, if it's something you are worried about or something you actually want to happen, but the kind of "un-potty training" this usually takes is something that is also generally discouraged among members here as it will completely affect your life, but if it's something that someone has thoroughly considered and they're willing to accept the difficulties and challenges it would bring then that's up to them to decide and there is advice around here from those who have achieved it.

Back