• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Babyfur from Utah

punkiekit said:
Hello everybaby!! My names Ty n I’m a 19 year old trans male living in Salt Lake City, Utah! My little age is anywhere from 0-6, and I love stuffies, diapers, My Little Pony, Bluey, coloring, onesies, and anything Disney & Studii Ghibli!

I’m looking for more in person (and online!) little/babyfur friends. Anyone in the Utah area? 🦝🍼
I am a babyfur from Utah as well! (I live in the slc area in West Jordan) I too love stuffies, diapers, mlp, coloring, cute baby clothes, and disney! I go to disneyland every couple years it is my favorite place! I am a little but I used to be more active in the babyfur community and want to get back into the furry world. I also love doing outdoors stuff and go to Southern Utah frequently to explore all the beautiful red rock. I would love to get to know you!

Reactions: Cottontail
punkiekit said:
One of the old employees from Kal Med started their own littlespace store! Its called American Edge Diaper Store and it’s located at 339 E. 3900 S. Suite 120 in Salt Lake. Their Instagram is @americanedgeds, I’m also a vendor there!
I didn't realize it was in slc,
I need a new pack
I'm thinking I might stop by after work, how late are y'all open?

DanteLittleDill said:
I didn't realize it was in slc,
I need a new pack
I'm thinking I might stop by after work, how late are y'all open?
American Edge is open on Thursday and Friday, 5 to 7 PM, and Saturday, 11 AM to 4 PM.
Kal Medical is open Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 8 PM, and Saturday, 10:30 AM to 6 PM.

punkiekit said:
One of the old employees from Kal Med started their own littlespace store! Its called American Edge Diaper Store and it’s located at 339 E. 3900 S. Suite 120 in Salt Lake. Their Instagram is @americanedgeds, I’m also a vendor there!
Do you make the bibs they sell?

CoyTheWolfie said:
I am a babyfur from Utah as well! (I live in the slc area in West Jordan) I too love stuffies, diapers, mlp, coloring, cute baby clothes, and disney! I go to disneyland every couple years it is my favorite place! I am a little but I used to be more active in the babyfur community and want to get back into the furry world. I also love doing outdoors stuff and go to Southern Utah frequently to explore all the beautiful red rock. I would love to get to know you!
Omg we’re so similar!! Also super close to me, I’m in the Riverton area! I’d love to get to know you too!! I can’t send any DMs atm so please do if you can, if not I will when I reach the right status!

JustAVisitor said:
Do you make the bibs they sell?
No, I’m @punkiepacis! I sell the stuffed animals and deco pacifiers

punkiekit said:
Omg we’re so similar!! Also super close to me, I’m in the Riverton area! I’d love to get to know you too!! I can’t send any DMs atm so please do if you can, if not I will when I reach the right status!
I unfortunately cannot message yet either. If you have a reddit account mine is lilcoywolfie you can message me there. If not I can give you my little email and send you my phone number to text from there.

Ooo fellow babfur! Im from Kentucky, bluey is my fave and I actually have a pic of my sona in Bluey art style!
camphoto_126398554.jpeg

Reactions: Cottontail
CoyTheWolfie said:
I unfortunately cannot message yet either. If you have a reddit account mine is lilcoywolfie you can message me there. If not I can give you my little email and send you my phone number to text from there.
I sent you a message on Reddit!! :D

punkiekit said:
I sent you a message on Reddit!! :D
Okays! I just saw this and accepted your request. I'm a little new to reddit and didn't realize messages wouldn't show up until I accepted your friend request.

punkiekit said:
Hello everybaby!! My names Ty n I’m a 19 year old trans male living in Salt Lake City, Utah! My little age is anywhere from 0-6, and I love stuffies, diapers, My Little Pony, Bluey, coloring, onesies, and anything Disney & Studii Ghibli!

I’m looking for more in person (and online!) little/babyfur friends. Anyone in the Utah area? 🦝🍼
Good Evening and Welcome!
I am in New Hampshire.
I have been a Furry since the early 1970's.

Back