• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Babyfur from Utah

punkiekit

Toddler Ty
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Hello everybaby!! My names Ty n I’m a 19 year old trans male living in Salt Lake City, Utah! My little age is anywhere from 0-6, and I love stuffies, diapers, My Little Pony, Bluey, coloring, onesies, and anything Disney & Studii Ghibli!

I’m looking for more in person (and online!) little/babyfur friends. Anyone in the Utah area? 🦝🍼

Last edited:
Reactions: Cottontail, Jorelaxed, PaddedPonyboy and 2 others
Hi, I hope you like it here. I like bluey too.

CutestPaddedFemboy said:
Hi, I hope you like it here. I like bluey too.
Thank you so much!! :D

Hello and welcome Ty. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Reactions: KBoy and punkiekit
Welcome! I am also from Utah.

Reactions: punkiekit
JustAVisitor said:
Welcome! I am also from Utah.
Oh awesome! Have you been to the ABDL store in Salt Lake yet?

punkiekit said:
I'm also from the salt lake area, and are you talking about kal med?

punkiekit said:
I've been to American Edge and Kal Medical a few times, yes.

Kal is no longer in business I thought. Used to pick up stuff from them frequently.

Not from Utah, but hi! I know you from Insta 💜

i could swear i replied to your intro, whoops!! hi ty! i'm also a trans guy, glad to see other transmasc people joining!! i'm not from Utah, but i'd be happy to chat regardless, i love talking to other trans men! i love bluey too! who's your favorite character? mine's bingo! i think you'll like it here, everyone is super nice and friendly!

Reactions: Cottontail and punkiekit
CranialRupture said:
Kal is no longer in business I thought. Used to pick up stuff from them frequently.
They were for a while but came back. Their new location is 3355 S Main St, South Salt Lake, UT 84115.

Hello and Welcome

Hello and welcome from Nevada Punkiekit.😊

DanteLittleDill said:
I'm also from the salt lake area, and are you talking about kal med?
One of the old employees from Kal Med started their own littlespace store! Its called American Edge Diaper Store and it’s located at 339 E. 3900 S. Suite 120 in Salt Lake. Their Instagram is @americanedgeds, I’m also a vendor there!

Jorelaxed said:
Hello and welcome from Nevada Punkiekit.😊
Thank you so much!

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed
PaddedPonyboy said:
i could swear i replied to your intro, whoops!! hi ty! i'm also a trans guy, glad to see other transmasc people joining!! i'm not from Utah, but i'd be happy to chat regardless, i love talking to other trans men! i love bluey too! who's your favorite character? mine's bingo! i think you'll like it here, everyone is super nice and friendly!
I’d love to chat!! Send me a request anytime :D, mine is also Bingo!! But I also love Winton

Reactions: PaddedPonyboy and Jorelaxed
PaddedCub said:
Not from Utah, but hi! I know you from Insta 💜
Hiii omg!

Reactions: PaddedCub
Hello and welcome from China! And I'm also a fan of Disney and Ghibli’s movies!

Reactions: PaddedPonyboy
JustAVisitor said:
They were for a while but came back. Their new location is 3355 S Main St, South Salt Lake, UT 84115.
great news! Thanks

Back