Submissive Diapered Puppy ;3
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
I want to see what babyfur art you guys have got! Make sure to credit the artist!

Reactions: Woncrinklz and LukeTheDeersky
I've drawn a lot of babyfur stuff but recently revamped my style so imma just post my new style ones
elijahs.pngColourin.pngSleepyy.png

• Love
Reactions: babyamelia, WillFord384, Sillydl and 13 others
So cute!!

• Love
Reactions: Woncrinklz and JaysonTheRegressor
Some of my latest/favorite pieces I've drawn!!
image0.pngOzzie.png4004269_AshleyFoxKit_img_1258.png

• Love
Reactions: WillFord384, LAD, Woncrinklz and 3 others
JaysonTheRegressor said:
I've drawn a lot of babyfur stuff but recently revamped my style so imma just post my new style ones
AshleyFoxKit said:
Some of my latest/favorite pieces I've drawn!!
Both of your art pieces are very cute!!! Good job

• Love
Reactions: Woncrinklz, JaysonTheRegressor and AshleyFoxKit
lilithra said:
Both of your art pieces are very cute!!! Good job
Thank you!!

Reactions: lilithra
JaysonTheRegressor said:
View attachment 93874View attachment 93875View attachment 93876
I in the most sincere of ways think they are adorable! I am trying to learn computer animation. I'm in the tutorial stage. I am a nature portrait artist and have never done cartooning, although I always wanted to! I guess it's never too late! I am able. My brain has all the art experience, but the computer part is so slow and methodical compared to my hand, and I get frustrated with impatience.

I am currently trying a free animation program entitled Animation desk, and another I just found. I'm trying tutorials on it and others. But I am soooo raw (uncooked, fresh, barely seasoned) mentally with computer animation and in the beginning stage of the entire thing. Maybe a computer class would be better for me at a community college, but even they advertise particular programs that may or may not be cool for what I want to do, shooting in the dark here!

Any ideas on great animation programs for total computer idiots (Lol) that have very intermediate computer knowledge of windows 10?

• Love
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
Omg i love all this art i dont have any babyfur art unfortunatly

Reactions: JacksonTheGoldenRetriever
Carbs said:
Omg i love all this art i dont have any babyfur art unfortunatly
I am working on some myself. Make sure to send me whatever babyfur art you have because Babyfur / Diaperfur/ Littlefur art is my favorite art.

Reactions: Woncrinklz
Wondercrinkee said:
I in the most sincere of ways think they are adorable! I am trying to learn computer animation. I'm in the tutorial stage. I am a nature portrait artist and have never done cartooning, although I always wanted to! I guess it's never too late! I am able. My brain has all the art experience, but the computer part is so slow and methodical compared to my hand, and I get frustrated with impatience.

I am currently trying a free animation program entitled Animation desk, and another I just found. I'm trying tutorials on it and others. But I am soooo raw (uncooked, fresh, barely seasoned) mentally with computer animation and in the beginning stage of the entire thing. Maybe a computer class would be better for me at a community college, but even they advertise particular programs that may or may not be cool for what I want to do, shooting in the dark here!

Any ideas on great animation programs for total computer idiots (Lol) that have very intermediate computer knowledge of windows 10?
I am currently practicing digital art on my phone. I find it easier when it's like a notebook. So I use iPad or tablet.

Reactions: Woncrinklz
Back