Baby Fanfiction

TeddyBearGirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Does anyone use fanfiction or another source of writing to explore ABDL aspects or live our their fantasies?

Reactions: stareegirl
I don't. But I think I could write decent shortstories. Maybe one day.

I read some Fanfiction mostly on fimfiction.net and fanfiction.net. I haven’t written any that are complete or ready for posting yet because I am busy with reading, work, and other real-life activities.

I've read a couple books in fiction. I've read 4 or 5 books in nonfiction in abdl.

Not fan-fiction but I used to write stories with wetting/ diaper and some AB content which I guess were part of enabling me to play out some of the fantasies I had in my head. Several were posted on the story board here prior to it being purged. I have enjoyed reading some ABDL stories as well but I find most to be too fantastical and too heavily focused on the babying (which I’m not very into reading about) which generally makes it hard for me to relate to which I think is why I started writing my own. It probably sounds a bit egotistical but I still go back occasionally and read some of my own stories and tend to enjoy them more than most others, I don’t write anymore though and haven’t in years.

Reactions: Papillone89, Serendiapity and bohemian85
The story I wrote was an encapsulation if all my feelings on the matter. Heck, I wrote the thing, and I find I’m reading it again I’m discovering new truths I never knew about myself. It’s almost like my heart knew the truth and passed onto my typing fingers, even though my brain didn’t pick up on it.

Reactions: FeekaDimension and DylanLewis
KaleidoscopeKitty said:
Not fan-fiction but I used to write stories with wetting/ diaper and some AB content which I guess were part of enabling me to play out some of the fantasies I had in my head. Several were posted on the story board here prior to it being purged. I have enjoyed reading some ABDL stories as well but I find most to be too fantastical and too heavily focused on the babying (which I’m not very into reading about) which generally makes it hard for me to relate to which I think is why I started writing my own. It probably sounds a bit egotistical but I still go back occasionally and read some of my own stories and tend to enjoy them more than most others, I don’t write anymore though and haven’t in years.
I feel you though....I've re read my own writing as aposed to others when I felt like mine was more realistic/more what I wanted as opposed to others. Alot of ABDL is pure fantasy/no plot

Reactions: stareegirl
I don't know if you'd call it fanfiction but I have written stories about an ABDL before. It's remarkably theraputic and it helps me explore this side of me.

KaleidoscopeKitty said:
If you still have any of these stories I would love to give them a read. I'm not to keen on the babying aspect in stories either. There was a really good story on here about a cheerleader who had accidents and had to start wearing nappies, but the person writing it had to stop for some reason which was a shame.

Reactions: KaleidoscopeKitty
So I don't write fanfiction, but I found the ABDL community through reading it. Just looking through rare pairs and I found a fic that just clicked with me. Ran through fics on the *infantilism* tag of AO3 until I found the *ABDL* one. I ended up looking up ABDL in general, and eventually I got here. I do still read fanfiction, but nowadays I prefer the *Non-sexual Age Play* tag as it has the least amount of sexual fics on it.

Back then I used fanfiction to explore my desires, but now I typically use them as a way to get into headspace if I'm having difficulty, or as a way or going through any fantasies that I can't act out (since I am currently in an LDR, that's more than a few). Also, just a trapping from regular nerd culture, but I kinda love talking about fanfiction/fandom. So if anyone wants recommendations, I'm more than happy to give them.

Last edited:
Reactions: BabyBunting
I really enjoy weighting fictional stories. I posted in the story thread before.

And I know others have enjoyed reading them.

I like to see my self as the AB character within the story , usually these stories are written from that characters point of view.

I have to be able to imagine something happening to me before I can write it.

I am currently working on a story called Little William. He is a youg man whose body never went through puberty and so he is trapped in a body of a a 12-year old boy.

This is more adult school boy than adult baby. Like my last story Little siysiy.

Where I not only wrote about my fantasy but mixed it in with my experiences as well.

I love reading ABDL fanfiction, for many reasons. There's generally less sexual scenes and more sweet and innocent interactions; making most stories of this type feel more meaningful to me. Every time i get into a new fandom, 'Non-Sexual Age Play' is the first tag I search for. The biggest fandoms are best- I've read some great Marvel fanfics under this category, but there's also kpop fandoms with a good amount of ABDL content too.
It's very much the case that reading these stories is comforting to me as a Little with no Caregiver of any kind; for a short while i can pretend I'm the one being cuddled. Fanfiction is probably the biggest outlet i have for indulging my Little side, which is admittedly quite sad, but hopefully won't be forever.
I've attempted several times to write some Non-Sexual Age Play fanfic for various fandoms, but so far have been unsuccessful- I'm not the greatest writer, and I really struggle to finish a piece of writing thanks to my frustratingly short attention span. I still try, though, because it's my favourite way to express my love for certain Daddyish characters :) :love:

Reactions: LilTinyBun
TeddyBearGirl said:
Does anyone use fanfiction or another source of writing to explore ABDL aspects or live our their fantasies?
I use a app called writepad I can read other people’s stories about diapers and even My little pony diaper stories and I even write Fanfic diaper stories and post them on the app.

Reactions: GirlGirlBoy
I've read some ABDL stories for some past fandoms, but in the fandoms I'm in now they're pretty much nonexistent.

I've come up with some ideas for a fandom I'm currently in that focuses on several characters not really popular in the western fanbase (Or really popular these days compared to when they debuted in the 80s), two of which are based on an old family/adventure film that teased a sequel at the end. Obviously I plan on making the stories more original and reworking elements from the original film that will reappear in the story such as the villains being more competent, the main character being in and out of Littlespace, there will be ongoing conflicts that weren't really present in the movie, ect.

Of course I'm still trying to plan out every last detail of them before I share more info, although I got quite a lot written out. Let me know if you want me to share more in the Story Discussion subboard!

I've used fanfictions and general writing to relive childhood experiences or just things I would like to experience. It's fun, humorous and some of the sweetest and loving experiences I've ever had.

I know it is imaginary but it has helped in different aspects of life. Includingm making little space friends. It gives me practice, experience and hope for the future. I have to agree with one of the above posters it is therapeutic and I means of improving ones long term health.

ive also been known to read when I was stressed, especially when I couldn't sleep. It was mostly innocent age regression related stuff.(before I had little friends) But sometimes it was complex fantasy. I especially enjoyed and learned from the stories that were well written.
it tends to help a lot with learning sentence structure, express, plot and conflicts.

Reactions: GirlGirlBoy and Backwords
Back