Baby Fanfiction

TeddyBearGirl

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Does anyone use fanfiction or another source of writing to explore ABDL aspects or live our their fantasies?

MisterRabbit

from the Council of Bunningston
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Other
I don't. But I think I could write decent shortstories. Maybe one day.

AJFan2020

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I read some Fanfiction mostly on fimfiction.net and fanfiction.net. I haven’t written any that are complete or ready for posting yet because I am busy with reading, work, and other real-life activities.

pdiapered

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I've read a couple books in fiction. I've read 4 or 5 books in nonfiction in abdl.

KaleidoscopeKitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Not fan-fiction but I used to write stories with wetting/ diaper and some AB content which I guess were part of enabling me to play out some of the fantasies I had in my head. Several were posted on the story board here prior to it being purged. I have enjoyed reading some ABDL stories as well but I find most to be too fantastical and too heavily focused on the babying (which I’m not very into reading about) which generally makes it hard for me to relate to which I think is why I started writing my own. It probably sounds a bit egotistical but I still go back occasionally and read some of my own stories and tend to enjoy them more than most others, I don’t write anymore though and haven’t in years.

onecho

"A motorcade of 'meant-to-be's..."
Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Little
The story I wrote was an encapsulation if all my feelings on the matter. Heck, I wrote the thing, and I find I’m reading it again I’m discovering new truths I never knew about myself. It’s almost like my heart knew the truth and passed onto my typing fingers, even though my brain didn’t pick up on it.