Babied by my Best Friend (Chronicle of the Best Week EVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Babied by my Best Friend (Chronicle of the Best Week EVER!)

So, I’ve shared my story, but actually I decided to tell a bit of a chronicle of the time my best friend babied me, and how it turned to be the best week of my life. Now, this happened three years ago, but I have so many vivid memories and I decided to write it now.

Now, there is another confession to make about that week: It wasn’t just my best friend who babied me. His younger brother was there too, and he got in the game into a smaller scale. Together, both of them gave me the best experience as an Adult Baby and as a human being, because I discovered how true our friendship is.

Background
My best friend and I had known each other for ten years by that time. We met in middle school, and by then we were finishing college. In fact, I got my college diploma THAT week! Awesome, huh? Anyway, my family and his family became very close. His younger brother, Adrian, was the same age as my younger sister, and they were classmates, just as my best friend, Felipe and I were.

By this time, I had told everything about my ABDL side to both of them. First my best friend, obviously, and he reacted wonderfully as you’ll read in my story. I told his brother a couple of years later, and he was so chill. He was always so mature even if he was younger. They were my family too.

The beginning
So, that week, Felipe and I turned ten years of being best friends. I had gotten so excited for our Friendversary (that’s how I call it). I got him ten presents with money I saved. Comic books, novels, t-shirts, my original copy of my favorite book at the time, an action figure. And obviously, the tenth present was a heartfelt handwritten letter confessing how much he means to me. I also got Adrian a T-Shirt, didn’t want him to feel left out!

Once they left their stuff at home after I picked them from the airport, we went to the game room of my complex and I carried the big present box. Funny thing, the rain dropped on us! The three of us walked into the game room soaked and laughing. Then I gave him the huge present box, and he read the letter in front of me. He hugged me, and told me many nice things everyone should hear once in a while.

And then he said: “Bro, this week, be a baby if you want to. I’ll take care of you. If you want, this week you’ll be my baby.”

I was so touched, and I hugged him again and almost cried with joy. I remember looking at Adrian, hoping he’d be okay with that. Adrian nodded, laughed and said it was okay.

I had curiously gotten two packs of Cushies that week, so there was no excuse. Baby time was on!

The Baby Week
Now, I haven’t stated it by now, but my mother and sister were in Mexico visiting by that time, and my dad was having a heavy load of work so he spent most time in the office. Adrian slept in my sister’s room, and Felipe slept with me. I shared my bed with him, and he was okay with that. We had shared bed before.

The moment we returned to the apartment, I ran to my room and put my diaper on. I was so happy to finally be myself without restrictions and with the support of people who loved me. I came out of the room in just a diaper, and Felipe smiled at me warmly. Adrian chuckled, saying, “That’s funny. I remember when we made [SOMEONE] wear a diaper over a bet. It was weird.”

But he reassured me it was cool. Felipe just hugged me and started treating me like a toddler, loved and cared for. I have to point out that Felipe and Adrian have a lot of toddler and kid cousins and they’re usually babysitting them, so this was no strange for them.

Recalling the whole week would be difficult, but I have a few memories I’d want to share:

Adrian’s Funny Comments
For some reason, I really remember Adrian’s funny comments.

The three of us went to a real big outdoor plaza with stores, much like a mall. I was diapered of course, under my pants, and during the trip I had wet my diaper like three times. Felipe would smack my butt mockingly to “check my diaper”, and I complained like a little kid who didn’t want to be changed. I did need to get changed at some point, and I just excused myself to the nearest bathroom.

When I came out, Adrian snickered. “I hope you left the used diaper in the trash. For some reason I imagined you’d come out with a very smelly diaper in your hands.”

It made me laugh.

The next sassy comment was when were going around town another day. I was showing them downtown and then they wanted to check Dolphin Mall, but they are like 40 minutes apart of driving distance. Adrian drove my dad’s car, and Felipe was shotgun. I stayed in the back, and leaned back. I fell asleep sucking my pacifier, which I am SURE Felipe put on my mouth after I dozed off.

We arrived to the mall, and I was a little wet (not important, but a funny remark). Adrian was so frustrated because there was no place to park, but there were spaces for people with babies.

I laughed when Adrian commented: “Don’t we count? I have a very big baby here.”

During the trip, Adrian was so cool about his brother’s best friend, older by almost three years, wearing diapers and acting like a baby. He’s family to me. I hope it always stays that way.

Felipe’s Babying.
Felipe is the best person I know.

That week reminded me why.

I was his baby, and he took care of me with so much love. I wasn’t a baby all the time, we still had a lot of adult fun, even though I wore diapers mostly all week. But on the instances I was a baby, he took care of me.

I remember when we were around downtown, riding the Metrorail. I was a bit embarrassed to have my pacifier dangling from my neck as an accessory, but he noticed and wanted to make me feel at ease. He put my pacifier on my mouth and started babytalking to be. “Aww, come on, wittle boy. Big bwother is here. I’ll take care of you.”

I had never had someone talk to me as if I was a baby. It was so nice.

Then, when we had lazy days of staying home, Adrian, Felipe and I would watch TV. I was so excited for them to see an animated series I was addicted too. We would sit on the couch, and I would stay pantless and with my diaper exposed. As we watched, Felipe would let me rest my head on his lap and I would suck my thumb for entire episodes, or my pacifier. He would rub my hair or pat my back.

He bottle fed me once. It was so special. I had never had someone bottle-feed me, and it was the best experience. After the bottle, he patted my back as if he wanted to burp me, but I couldn’t take it and we ended up laughing.

And bedtime was my favorite.

He and I shared bed, and he would tuck me in before slipping in next to me. I usually slept with my pajama tops and just diaper, and he’d put his arm around me. He sang me lullabies. He has an amazing voice. I’d suck my thumb for a bit on his arms before we eventually dozed off.

The Diaper Change

Now, there was one thing that I knew.

I had to change my own diapers, because Felipe is not an ABDL, he’s a regular person. It would be too much for me to ask him to change me. And while I had several wet diapers over the week, I changed myself. I didn’t ask him not expect him to do it for me. Every morning I’d wake up and change myself while he still slept.

On the second to last day before they left, he offered to change me.

I nodded, but we were both so nervous. I had wet my diaper heavily, and he said that he’d like to try changing me, because that’s what good caretakers do. I lay in the bed, and I could see he was very nervous and anxious, but he change my diaper. Took the wet one away, powdered my privates, and slid a new one, taping it. He wasn’t an expert, but he did okay.

I felt so loved. I sucked my thumb as he changed my diaper.

When he was done, I gave him the tightest hug and told him that he didn’t need to do it again if he didn’t want to. Knowing that he loved me enough to try to change me was enough for me.

He nodded and kissed me in the cheek (we kiss in the cheek a lot).

The End
We did so much fun stuff that week. Besides baby time, we of course did a lot of adult stuff. Malls, shopping, excursion, dinning out, the beach, movies. It was the best week ever.

Saying goodbye to them that week was the hardest thing for me to do in a long time. We bonded so much, and I gave each of them a kiss on the cheek. And I gave Felipe the deepest, strongest hug ever.

He was my best friend, and I will always love him.

We haven’t had baby time like that in three years, but he said that once I’m back on Mexico, he’d like to baby me again. He said that he loves me, including that part of me.

So, that’s my small chronicle!

This is a picture we took on a dining out that week. Before the picture was taken, Felipe put my pacifier in my mouth. And I of course, was diapered. It’s the favorite photo I have of us.

18336957_1502167879816648_607576301_n.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like an amazing best friend who cares for you a lot not many people have friends like this a few weeks ago I had a really tough time at work and he heard me talking to one of the other bosses (im a crew leader) after I hung up he asked if I was ok and if I needed to talk about it he was there it nice knowing that you have someone who has your back especially during the tough times

Safariwolf said:
Sounds like an amazing best friend who cares for you a lot not many people have friends like this a few weeks ago I had a really tough time at work and he heard me talking to one of the other bosses (im a crew leader) after I hung up he asked if I was ok and if I needed to talk about it he was there it nice knowing that you have someone who has your back especially during the tough times

He's the best indeed. Friendship means so much to me!

What an adorable story <3 sounds like such a fantastic friend.

On an off note bits of your story made me wonder if you're not far away X)

Namely about your parents off visiting Mexico. I live about 10 min from the US/Mex border myself.

Woah!! That's Great to see That your Friend Cares and Respects Your Likings for Being an Adult Baby!! It's not Very often that You'd see Someone Doing that for you.

Sheepies said:
What an adorable story <3 sounds like such a fantastic friend.

On an off note bits of your story made me wonder if you're not far away X)

Namely about your parents off visiting Mexico. I live about 10 min from the US/Mex border myself.

Thank you, he is a fantastic friend. Both of them.

I'm actually moving back from Miami to Mexico City this week. But sadly. Mexico City is very far away from the frontier XD

- - - Updated - - -

PastelSaigoMaiden said:
Woah!! That's Great to see That your Friend Cares and Respects Your Likings for Being an Adult Baby!! It's not Very often that You'd see Someone Doing that for you.

He is the best. Period! Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back